• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2014 Kenyan Selectees report here

we need ur prayers my fouroum mates 24days more to go ,pls remember us in ur prayers....

yh ameen! Already seeing it this week,God is surely answering our prayers!! I knw its will hve hppy ending ,with praises of the good Lord for what he donne for us...i just believed this week is a victory week, by God grace!!!

yh ameen! Already seeing it this week,God is surely answering our prayers!! I knw its will hve hppy ending ,with praises of the good Lord for what he donne for us...i just believed this week is a victory week, by God grace!!!
May our Good Lord Intervene.

Can you remind me the names of those in waiting.I MUST mention them by their names in prayers.I only have Kepha,Dennis,tyt... who else..?

Rogers howz the progress?we need your input on the steps you have taken...airline cost,process of paying USCIS,guys are having problem with the USCIS payment.Have you paid?

sorry bro, i dont all their names ,but if u keep on going behind u will see them!! Thank u bro!!

Good morning and a blessed Sunday to everyone. I apologise for my absence. Been trying to put things together.
@DrMrsDenied , I'm sorry you were put on AP. Like folks have said, you still have an opportunity by submitting the required document ,if you still have it or requesting a duplicate from the necessary authorities. I pray it turns good for you.
@ Tyt and every other person on AP......You are in our prayers. When we are lost and confused, let God's will be done in our lives.
@ Pose, congratulations once again on going green.

Am happy for all who have gone green well am almost leaving the country for states wish to meet some of you and rem we are all winners no matter what...........:)

Thankyu Simon, I had already booked with BA in early August for sep 25 flight with 65k adults and 56k kids coz I didn't want to wait until our visas to be approved in sep 8 coz it wont have rimmed with our time due to medical validity as many in the forum know our case, about payment of USCIS I have already registered but I have not yet done with payment stil checking on that though payment can be done after entry,JONGE!, AKELLO and others who have not updated their sep intervs lemmi be the first one to congratulate You! may God be with you.

@ lerrie we still have the faith to God almighty i beleived its surely happened ,the victory on the way soon to celebrate!!

Thankyu Simon, I had already booked with BA in early August for sep 25 flight with 65k adults and 56k kids coz I didn't want to wait until our visas to be approved in sep 8 coz it wont have rimmed with our time due to medical validity as many in the forum know our case, about payment of USCIS I have already registered but I have not yet done with payment stil checking on that though payment can be done after entry,JONGE!, AKELLO and others who have not updated their sep intervs lemmi be the first one to congratulate You! may God be with you.
Thanks Roger.com...I am all set for tomorrow ready to go green.

Prelude to the Interview

04:30am my alarm goes off...gosh it is already 4:30am I say to my self. My wife is already up and about trying to get our daughter dressed. I can hear the birds singing to me 'Get up go get the visa'. Friends this place is cold even for me who has lived in Holland for a couple of years. Anyway I head to the shower with the plan to shower cold water but hmmmm....not a good idea at all so I have no choice but to turn on the heater and wait like for another 30 minutes. I get back and double check or should I say triple check our documents. I murmur to myself, after 1 year and 5 months is this what it has come to? A few minutes before the CO? DV2015 I am afraid yes it is...so guys am off to take the shower and wait for my taxi. Will come back to give you an update...till then so long.

For those in queu right now braving the nairobi morning chilly weather & especially jonge & family - BEST of luck to you all & a very good morning!

Hey guys do the Nrb embassy have a parking for interviewers? Plse anybody familiar with the place let me know urgently if it's advisable to drive there.