• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2014 Kenyan Selectees report here

u mean their is no chance for dv2014 Ap cases this year??
Hi Tyt, thanks for holding up and keeping the faith. I read # Ben K's message on the no. of DV visas they issue every year and I also researched a little bit online and it is true, they do not hit the 50,000. So your visa is still there and you have to claim it by faith. We are praying for you brother just like you did for us when we were in your shoes.

Reactions: tyt
# TYT this is for you:
"How a man can find himself alone
Calling through the darkness
For an answer that is never known
He walks on up the hill
The rock on which he stands
Looks back at the crowd
Looks down at his hands and he says
I am a difference maker"

You are a difference maker TYT~~

I used IOM, went to their medical place in Gigiri but Westlands is fine too. Low season should be starting next month which means lower priced tickets till mid december..I paid 69,000.

I also need all the prayers I can get. I've been on AP since 10th of July. I asked a U.S immigrant consular on Nairaland forum whom answers immigrant visa questions about my case.
My question : Good Morning V.O,
How are you doing? I decided not to collect my passport from the embassy till a decision is finally made.
Anyway any news on my case?
Are weekends included when counting days on AP cases? If they are mine should hit 60 days on the 8th of September.
Happy labour's day in arrears and a stress free day also...
Her response ; Good morning, No news, unfortunately. I'm not optimistic -- but I do have your case right here on my desk just in case we do get a green light.
I'm totally sad.:(:(:(

thank u griffin for encouraging me a lot...i appreciate u alot.. @ adeyamoh no need to worry i'm just like u , i did my interview on may till nw 4month nw i am on Ap ,just hve faith and leaved the rest to God almighty to take control , its will soon come to past ,just believed...

I used IOM, went to their medical place in Gigiri but Westlands is fine too. Low season should be starting next month which means lower priced tickets till mid december..I paid 69,000.

To add on this, the ticket cost also depends on the state you are going to. If it's East of US. The tickets are generally cheap, expect something from 69k+(Alabama, Boston etc) but if it's far west! expect something from 89k+ (Washington, Calif, Texas etc)

To add on this, the ticket cost also depends on the state you are going to. If it's East of US. The tickets are generally cheap, expect something from 69k+(Alabama, Boston etc) but if it's far west! expect something from 89k+ (Washington, Calif, Texas etc)

Mine was to Texas, but dates matter..a few days apart and the fares jump by up to 20k..same with airlines.BA and Emirates are affordable on the IOM rates compared to others.

@ Pose congratulations God is great remember to thank him big
@ Tyt and Dennis boy God is still able to do it for you pliz hold on guys I know its very possible
For those with upcoming interviews all the best go pick em visas

yeah adeyamoh..God only makes an happy ending . If its not happy, its not the end , so let just hve faith and pray ,its will soon come to past with an happy ending!! What is the last updated date of your status on ceac @adeyamoh??

For those in Nairobi, what are the vaccines repeated after six weeks both adults and children and how much does it cost At city hall coz Iom z a bit expensive
Rogers i dont know which vaccines they are but i do recall being told something like that pre day 1 meds day at IOM...

The lord has good pLans for u plans to give u a future and hope to all the forum memebers rem us who have not finished yet. Pray for us that something good happens on the elleventh hour we still believe and have faith that our visas are waiting for collection

The lord has good pLans for u plans to give u a future and hope to all the forum memebers rem us who have not finished yet. Pray for us that something good happens on the elleventh hour we still believe and have faith that our visas are waiting for collection
Sure,I always remember you in prayers.In life,some people get their rewards through harrowing and very traumatizing processes while others get it on a silver platter.What matters is the end product and not necessarily the experiences.

hi everyone,

I have a cousin who applied for passport well over a month ago in nairobi but is still not out. anyone out there who can help her please?thanks in advance.its not a DVcase but to go to study in europe.