• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2013 Under Administrative Processing

Dv2014

انشاء الله

Case Number: 2014AF00093xxx
Date selected: 01 may 2013
Forms send to kcc: 29 july 2013
Forms Reached kcc: 01 August 2013
Kcc confirmation: Not yet
2nd NL: Not yet
Medical: Not yet
Police clearance: Not yet
Interview: Not yet
POE: North Carolina

Last edited by a moderator:
A please piece of news for you friends!!!!! The US Embassy where I had my interview, had interviewed 5 DV-2013 people in total, and all of them were put under Administrative Processing. And here is the good news, all of them have been issued visas. Today, on 26th September 2013, the last of us got his status changed into "Issued". It means that this year we have had 100% success for AP cases. I am sure this news will boost the moral of all the guys who are prone to Administrative Processing. So, don't worry, you will get your visas no matter what, by Allah's grace.

Cheers Gabam. Congratulations for your visa. Now the stress is gone.

Hello my dear friends. I just received my ordinary passport, stamped with a special US visa. My visa expires on 18th February, when my medicals also expire. I am so happy and relieved. May Allah's mercy be upon all of my friends. God bless you all. And my well wishes to guys whose AP's haven't yet been completed. Don't worry, you will get your visa in the next 2 remaining days. Thank you all!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello my dear friends. I just received my ordinary passport, stamped with a special US visa. My visa expires on 18th February, when my medicals also expire. I am so happy and relieved. May Allah's mercy be upon all of my friends. God bless you all. And my well wishes to guys whose AP's haven't yet been completed. Don't worry, you will get your visa in the next 2 remaining days. Thank you all!!!!!!!!!!!

Gabam, I don't know what to say now, but I praise the Almighty !!! now you can sleep well. Thanks God, thank a lot . Gabam , have a safe journey

Gabam, I don't know what to say now, but I praise the Almighty !!! now you can sleep well. Thanks God, thank a lot . Gabam , have a safe journey

Thanks my friend, your words mean a lot to me. God bless you. I pray that you have your interview as soon as possible. And, I will be getting the cut-off numbers for you guys, don't worry. I am in love with KCC girls, hahahah!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks my friend, your words mean a lot to me. God bless you. I pray that you have your interview as soon as possible. And, I will be getting the cut-off numbers for you guys, don't worry. I am in love with KCC girls, hahahah!!!!!!!!!!

You re welcome Gabam, and thx for promised prayers, according to me I expect to have interview in Feb/March and in shaa Allah, I ll get the visa and I pray for that . could you please change your signature?! ....

can somebody help?

Can somebody help to tell me when the new visa lottery going to start? and, if it has started what is the site?

End of Gabam Story " This movie has a good start and Happy End " ... Congrats Man , Kit

gabam

congrats.no more worries. Success to ur family in the land flowing with milk and honey and Gods blessings

Dear all,

I want to tell you that Finally I got my passport yesterday with the Immigration Visa stamped on it with Expiry date 28th February 2014 :) . I would like to thank everyone of you for your support and for the valuable information we shared during the past hard days.
For those who got their status ""Issued"" recently, I got my status changed from AP to Issued on 19 Sep and then I got an email from the Embassy on 24th says to collect my passport with the immigration visa on 26th Sep. So maximum one Week from your status changed to Issued you will get your passport with the Visa. for me the Embassy never called me, they contacted me via Email.
Again and again I would thank everyone for sharing your experiences and your follow to this thread posts.
Love you all and wish you all the best in your next plans :) Mwaah to you all.

Dear all,

I want to tell you that Finally I got my passport yesterday with the Immigration Visa stamped on it with Expiry date 28th February 2014 :) . I would like to thank everyone of you for your support and for the valuable information we shared during the past hard days.
For those who got their status ""Issued"" recently, I got my status changed from AP to Issued on 19 Sep and then I got an email from the Embassy on 24th says to collect my passport with the immigration visa on 26th Sep. So maximum one Week from your status changed to Issued you will get your passport with the Visa. for me the Embassy never called me, they contacted me via Email.
Again and again I would thank everyone for sharing your experiences and your follow to this thread posts.
Love you all and wish you all the best in your next plans :) Mwaah to you all.
Congrats my friend, and I hope you a happy and prosperous life in USA.

Congratulations Mohammed! I wish you all the best!

But i have one request for you and all who have been on AP till now. Please let us know the reasons why you people were put on AP. You might have already mentioned it here and there but it is better if you all state the reasons in one place like this.

Your days of sorrow are over now, and some of us 2014 winners might be destined to go through your way, but if it is possible for us to learn from you people and escape this kind of horrible experience I beg you all please share it to the forum.

We appreciate your endurance and courage.

Last edited by a moderator: