• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2013 Under Administrative Processing

Congrats Gabam for the news

@Alkamaly....u will get in 2-3 working days.let me know the duration they have given u ?

Thanks
MAK

Congrats Gabam for the news

@Alkamaly....u will get in 2-3 working days.let me know the duration they have given u ?

Thanks
MAK

GM Mak ... yesterday at 12:30 my status has been changed to issued ..can they deliver today or tomorrow ???

with my kindest regards

Hi my dear friends, here is the news that you and me were waiting for. My status has finally been changed to "Issued". I am sure you dear friends will be much happier than me to hear this. Thank you so much for your kind wishes and prayers, I owe you friends a lot. God bless you and your families. Amin! I am so indebted to my creator, the Almighty Allah who picked me out of millions, and gave me an opportunity to make my dreams a reality, and do something for myself and my poor family.

Congrats 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times, You deserve it and I think we should make a big party for this.

Gabam, CONGRATULATIONS, everybody is happy for you, you are such an awesome person. You should be proud of yourself!!!!!

Hi Guys
any of you ( new visas issued ) have got an email from the embassy about his case and telling its done ?
me no ! 3 days now since the case have been updated on the CEAC to issued , but no email from the embassy until now.

any idea ?

Hi Guys
any of you ( new visas issued ) have got an email from the embassy about his case and telling its done ?
me no ! 3 days now since the case have been updated on the CEAC to issued , but no email from the embassy until now.

any idea ?

No emails are sent. They will either call you to go and pick it up, or they will send it to you by courier if that's what your embassy does :)

OMG!

Congratulations man!

It was indeed a kind of horror movie that you went through.

Thank God you escaped before the ghost with the knife get you!!!

I bow, and salute! Wish you all the best afterwards.

ISSUED!!!!! I Got my VISA
Thanks be to GOD ALMIGHTY.
His love endures forever.
Currently donating blood for westgate victims n kenya.

wow what a long wait congrats brother gabam u really deserved it and thnk you 4 keepin the AP thread active u hav really taught us some lessons personally hv learnt alot from ua patience really hope is the last thing u shld loose.God bls u ,wish u success in ua journey to america ! James 1:17

2014AF00073xxx

A please piece of news for you friends!!!!! The US Embassy where I had my interview, had interviewed 5 DV-2013 people in total, and all of them were put under Administrative Processing. And here is the good news, all of them have been issued visas. Today, on 26th September 2013, the last of us got his status changed into "Issued". It means that this year we have had 100% success for AP cases. I am sure this news will boost the moral of all the guys who are prone to Administrative Processing. So, don't worry, you will get your visas no matter what, by Allah's grace.

A please piece of news for you friends!!!!! The US Embassy where I had my interview, had interviewed 5 DV-2013 people in total, and all of them were put under Administrative Processing. And here is the good news, all of them have been issued visas. Today, on 26th September 2013, the last of us got his status changed into "Issued". It means that this year we have had 100% success for AP cases. I am sure this news will boost the moral of all the guys who are prone to Administrative Processing. So, don't worry, you will get your visas no matter what, by Allah's grace.

+1

Hi my dear friends, here is the news that you and me were waiting for. My status has finally been changed to "Issued". I am sure you dear friends will be much happier than me to hear this. Thank you so much for your kind wishes and prayers, I owe you friends a lot. God bless you and your families. Amin! I am so indebted to my creator, the Almighty Allah who picked me out of millions, and gave me an opportunity to make my dreams a reality, and do something for myself and my poor family.
wooooooow!great news that most of us have been praying for!congrats Gabam a bright future awaits you!

A please piece of news for you friends!!!!! The US Embassy where I had my interview, had interviewed 5 DV-2013 people in total, and all of them were put under Administrative Processing. And here is the good news, all of them have been issued visas. Today, on 26th September 2-013, the last of us got his status changed into "Issued". It means that this year we have had 100% success for AP cases. I am sure this news will boost the moral of all the guys who are prone to Administrative Processing. So, don't worry, you will get your visas no matter what, by Allah's grace.

+2