• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2013 Under Administrative Processing

Hi my dear friends, here is the news that you and me were waiting for. My status has finally been changed to "Issued". I am sure you dear friends will be much happier than me to hear this. Thank you so much for your kind wishes and prayers, I owe you friends a lot. God bless you and your families. Amin! I am so indebted to my creator, the Almighty Allah who picked me out of millions, and gave me an opportunity to make my dreams a reality, and do something for myself and my poor family.

Ohhhh ! What a happy news :)
Congrats 1000,000 to my friend Gabam

see what i have told you before couple of hours :

so we all asking Gabam to be optimistic also :) and am sure he will get his visa soon.

Congratulation

Congratulation Mr gabam,

wish you all the best for the new life,

I hope all peoples under AP will get their good news before 30 sep.

This is my first post in this forum, Hope will be as lucky as You with DV-2014 especially with my High CN 104XXX.

Alkamly,

Congrats man...i was waiting for ur post
Alhumdullilah u have received it.
Heartly congratultions again
When did u send them he passport ?

Thanks
MAK

MY beloved Mak ... thank u a lot dearest and cong. to u again ... alhmdulillah ...ooooh my god after high pressure under AP ...

according to ur experince how many days I will wait till to get my mail ???

with my kindest regards

Hi my dear friends, here is the news that you and me were waiting for. My status has finally been changed to "Issued". I am sure you dear friends will be much happier than me to hear this. Thank you so much for your kind wishes and prayers, I owe you friends a lot. God bless you and your families. Amin! I am so indebted to my creator, the Almighty Allah who picked me out of millions, and gave me an opportunity to make my dreams a reality, and do something for myself and my poor family.

Heartly congradulation my dearest Gabam ... my visa and ur visa issued in the same day ... I hope all forum mates receive their visa also before 30 sep.

with my kindest regards

Congrats Gabam.
I've been following this thread just for you. Finally we got the good news..
Best wishes!.. Success in your future....

@Gabam- I am soooo very happy for you

Although I have been silent on this forum (not out of choice, but because after numerous efforts I always found myself locked out), you have been my companion is this journey. I am not sure which one of us has had the worst nightmare! Mine still isn't over. Look at my VERY long post of my 2013 DV Experience on the 2013 AOS link.
All the very best to you Gabam, and to all the other members of this forum. Your help was invaluable, as I hope mine will be for future entrants

Thanks my dears, your nice words mean a lot to me. I can't believe I have so many well wishers on this forum. God bless you all. And don't worry, I will still be getting the cut-off numbers from KCC girls, before they are released officially.

Thanks my dears, your nice words mean a lot to me. I can't believe I have so many well wishers on this forum. God bless you all. And don't worry, I will still be getting the cut-off numbers from KCC girls, before they are released officially.

Gabam,

Really you are the captain of the group. Followed the thread because of you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Reeno, waiting to hear more good news

Case No : DV2013AF0007XXXX
Entry Checked - 1st May 2012
Forms Sent To KCC - 3th July 2012
Received By KCC, 7 July 2012
Confirmation From KCC via Email - 20th October 2012
2nd NL – 15th June 2013
Medicals - Completed 5th July 2013
Interview – 13th August 2013 (Administrative Processing)
Visa Pick up – September 23th 2013 - PICKED UP
POE – SEA,WA

Masha allah i'm happy for you gabam, all praise do to allah. thousand congrats

It has been a long journey, you can sleep now.

Case No : DV2013AF0007XXXX
Entry Checked - 1st May 2012
Forms Sent To KCC - 3th July 2012
Received By KCC, 7 July 2012
Confirmation From KCC via Email - 20th October 2012
2nd NL – 15th June 2013
Medicals - Completed 5th July 2013
Interview – 13th August 2013 (Administrative Processing)
Visa Pick up – September 23th 2013 - AP cleared visa PICKED UP
POE – SEA,WA

Gabam & Renoo.
CONGLATULATIONS!!!!! God bless U. U made this wait easy because of sharing info.
Hope mine is coming my status has been updates 3times without me calling.
Gabam remember u promised someone icecream (read watch) hope u keep the promise.

Gabam & Renoo.
CONGLATULATIONS!!!!! God bless U. U made this wait easy because of sharing info.
Hope mine is coming my status has been updates 3times without me calling.
Gabam remember u promised someone icecream (read watch) hope u keep the promise.
Yup, I remember that, and I will keep that promise.

I am very happy for GABAM. God is great. You must be happier now than most of us who never even knew the pain of AP. You deserve the best. I this must have taught you some big lesson in this life. Congrats. In my culture, we would have slaughtered a chicken for you.

Congrats

Congrats Gabam.

Congratulations ... Mabrook..... At last AlhamdulilAllah.....
I don't know I got addicted to this forum...even though i got my visa i should move on, but it is a must for me to view the forum to check your (Gabam) status every day.....
Gabam, keep posting your process to migrating to US...