• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2013 Under Administrative Processing

Have Faith

Hope is the companion of power, and mother of success; for who so hopes strongly has within him the gift of miracles.

APPRECIATION

My AP process completed thanks to Allah.
I would like to express my appreciation and gratitude to everyone of you for all the good job you have done such as advices, encouraging, supporting info. Motivation, Etc... that you lifted me HIGH in spirit i am so thankful . And special thanks goes to Makiki, obeyz, gabam, ash 2013 ,dubai_1 ...list is long ..may God bless you abundantly and protect you always . May God grant you achieve all your goals.

APPRECIATION

I would like to express my appreciation and gratitude to everyone of you for all the good job you have done such as advices, encouraging, supporting info. Motivation, Etc... that you lifted me HIGH in spirit i am so thankful . And special thanks goes to Makiki, obeyz, gabam, ash 2013 ,dubai_1 ...list is long ..may God bless you abundantly and protect you always . May God grant you achieve all your goals.

Hey bro, congrats man! You know what, I am so happy for you brother, and these words come right from the bottom of my heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is morning time here, and this cup of green tea is dedicated to you, hahahaahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

APPRECIATION

:)

APPRECIATION

much of congrats my brother Jimma boy sooooooooo happy 4 U bro & have helped us alot as well .. so thank U , you deserve it ,,, best of luck :)

Successful / unsuccessful interview????

I had my interview on 18th March 2013 at 1pm at kathmandu. The interview was fine and the interviewing officer said that we are eligible for DV. He asked me to contact the embassy after two days an handed me a slip which says to come to embassy to collect the visa packet.
But today, i checked my visa status online and there i saw my case in afministrative processing. I am abit nervous and confused.
Can anybody who already appeared the interview pls help me out , with their past experiences?

with God all things are possible . Pray to God to intervene for you.
hello Forum mates,

Regarding my AP, my host told me that he received last week a letter request him to reply them with employment letter,his financial status and a form to fill explaining our relationship but he says he is busy and I am fearing and kind of losing hope because my confidence on him is getting low because our relationship not that much strong. So in case he didn't reply or insufficient financial asset assuming if he didn't reply the embassy will not inform me about that what's your advise?

any advice highly appreciated,
Thanks.

Guys,
I received my visa packet yesterday.
This forum was very helpful for me throughout my process,so would like to thank all the forum members and the forum creator.
Thanks, Surya

APPRECIATION

Hi there Jimma!!!! That's a great news my friend!!! Happy for you. I wish you all the best!

how to track my DV visa status under AP "Administrative Processing"

Hello mates,

I have had my interview on 26 February and was told that i'm under Administrative Processing.It has been a month now. since the embassy did not provide any way to track my case online, I do try to check online the status on this website https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx?eQs=o/iS8zDpeAKjMWCuebHqOw==

But I'm unable to log in.any idea how to enter the case number there?mine is 2013EU00013XXX
they say it has to be three letters and 10 numbers.any tips how to log in please?

Thanks a lot.all the best for all

Cheers,
Friendlyy

On your AP sheet, you case number looks, for instance, 2013EU13123 01. The four zero's are eliminated, and a 01 is added if you are the only person in your case. But, when you want to check your status at ceac.state.gov/ceac, you have enter only 2013EU13123. Try again, and it will surely work this time
By the way, why did they put you under AP, what was the reason???

On your AP sheet, you case number looks, for instance, 2013EU13123 01. The four zero's are eliminated, and a 01 is added if you are the only person in your case. But, when you want to check your status at ceac.state.gov/ceac, you have enter only 2013EU13123. Try again, and it will surely work this time
By the way, why did they put you under AP, what was the reason???

Thanks mate for the information, I checked it, it worked, greatly appreciated,it said on the website, ready for interview then Administrative Processing and updated on case updated on 6 march like one week after my interview.but now it is one month after my interview.the visa officer did not specify any reason but he said it could take up to a month.
I do not know what do they do in the administrative processing, if it is background checks or police clerance or checking the documents are not fraud documents.screening the name against lists?
what about you? what reason were you given?

After six weeks my husband's administrative processing is done! We got our visas!
Wish you all the best!

ladylady, this is a very good news. As I told you time is key in this process. I am really happy for you and your family.
Have a nice trip to US.

After six weeks my husband's administrative processing is done! We got our visas!
Wish you all the best!

Congrats ladylady!

Did you have to leave your passport with the consul when you had your interview or you had to send it back to the embassy later? I`m asking, because we are under admin. proc. as well, but they kept our passports, only asked if we could email back to them our missing info. I`ve done it yesterday, and now just waiting. But how long for I have to wait? Anyone can give me any idea? Thanks