• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2013 Under Administrative Processing

Hope
God will not turn away from doing you good. He will keep on doing good. He doesn’t do good to His children sometimes and bad to them other times. He keeps on doing good and He will never stop doing good for ten thousand ages of ages. When things are going bad that does not mean God has stopped doing good. It means He is shifting things around to get them in place for more good, if you will go on loving Him.:)

Hope
God will not turn away from doing you good. He will keep on doing good. He doesn’t do good to His children sometimes and bad to them other times. He keeps on doing good and He will never stop doing good for ten thousand ages of ages.

Wow, this is soo beautiful; I love the " He does not do good tho his chidren sometimes and bad to them other times" thanks for such inspirational and encouraging words to our dear ones here.

When things are going bad that does not mean God has stopped doing good. It means He is shifting things around to get them in place for more good, if you will go on loving Him.:)

Amen, amen and Amen. I will tell all those under administrative processing to meditate upon this words " God is shifting things around to get them in place for more good"
Thanks Nickelly (as usual)

Be Patient
1.Psalm 38:15
But for you, O Lord, do I wait; it is you, O Lord my God, who will answer
2.2 Corinthians 4:8-9, 16-18
“We are hard pressed on every side, yet not crushed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed… Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal” in other words, have faith.

Under AP

Case number:2013AS000025**(NEPAL)
Entry Date:3rd november 2011
Result checked:5th oct 2012
Sent Forms to KCC:19th oct 2012
Courier Confirmed delivery :22nd oct 2012
KCC Confirmed forms :mid Nov 2012
2nd NL :18th dec 2012
Medicals : 1st february 2013
Interview : 15th february 2013 (administrative processing)
i had my interview on feb 15,2003 and was kept in AP without any reason..consular told me documents were all ok.so what can be done now??n how long do i have to wait for AP to complete??anybody plz share ur idea how this AP time can be minimized??

As expected, during my interview , I was put on Administrative Processing. The consular officer gave me a blue refusal worksheet. Any ideas what this blue letter means?

Thanks!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
As expected, during my interview today, I was put on Administrative Processing. The consular officer gave me a blue refusal worksheet. Any ideas what this blue letter means?

Thanks!!!!

Hello Gabam,
1st thing- I Would like to know is which country are you from?
2nd - what type of questions/things were asked at the time of interview and how ling was your interview?
3rd- what did they said to you before handing you the blue sheet?
I look forward hearing from you asap. SURYA

I had my interview 2 weeks ago with my husband and everything went well, they said we got our visas and come pick them tomorrow. When we came, they told us that they can't issue a visa for my husband today, because there is someone who has the same name as my husband, and they have to do their check again. The man told us not to worry, and that they will call us. He could not say exact time, because it takes several weeks or even several months! I did't know anything about AP, until I did my google research. I even didn't know that there is a possibility for something like that, never heard before.
I called embassy yesterday and they told me there's no news yet. I've asked them is there a possibility not to issue him a visa, he said, hypothetically, there is, if they not finish his case until september.
Maybe it's too soon to be worried, but I don't understand how can they do that. And his records are clean.

I had my interview 2 weeks ago with my husband and everything went well, they said we got our visas and come pick them tomorrow. When we came, they told us that they can't issue a visa for my husband today, because there is someone who has the same name as my husband, and they have to do their check again. The man told us not to worry, and that they will call us. He could not say exact time, because it takes several weeks or even several months! I did't know anything about AP, until I did my google research. I even didn't know that there is a possibility for something like that, never heard before.
I called embassy yesterday and they told me there's no news yet. I've asked them is there a possibility not to issue him a visa, he said, hypothetically, there is, if they not finish his case until september.
Maybe it's too soon to be worried, but I don't understand how can they do that. And his records are clean.

What kind of sheet did they give you, and what does that sheet say?

The white sheet, administrative processing 221g, no additional documents required.
The man said it's their oversight and don't worry.

^
Can anyone check their status there? I tried but it says that case number is wrong? Is there another case number besides the dv cn ?

Last edited by a moderator:
^
Can anyone check their status there? I tried but it says that case number is wrong? Is there another case number besides the dv cn ?

Yes, I can check my status. I believe you can also check it, why don't you try???? Also, share your status with us then!! Best of luck!

Mine is ready, but my husband's still AP :(

One more thing dear, can you give me the case creation date and case update date for your husband's case, if you don't mind. Because my case update date has changed twice since the time of interview. What does that mean?

One more thing dear, can you give me the case creation date and case update date for your husband's case, if you don't mind. Because my case update date has changed twice since the time of interview. What does that mean?

I don't know what does that mean, but mine and my husband's are the same :
Case Creation Date: 05-Nov-2011
Status Updated Date: 06-Mar-2013
His AP started at 1st March.

I don't know what does that mean, but mine and my husband's are the same :
Case Creation Date: 05-Nov-2011
Status Updated Date: 06-Mar-2013
His AP started at 1st March.

And what does the title of the sheet say? Mine reads as "Refusal Sheet".