• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2013 Program-Online Registration October 4 - NOV 2ND, 2011.

They cannot do another draw this year because everyone has discarded their confirmation numbers. Therefore these 2012 visas will be lost. They cannot be carried over into 2013.

I still have my confirmation number, they can feel free to give me a visa :D

To whom it may concern

Really nice chance for the 2013 entrants. very good. Good Luck to all entrants in next 3 days!!!!

I want to be SELECTED on May 1st, I don't want to wait for any October draw.... meaning that by that October I should be talking about my 2NL and the interview date. This is what I have prayed for.

well, If you want it this way, I wish you the same.

I just hope the two draws mean its good news for us DV2013 entrants. Whatever the case we can only speculate and go by the rules. So this is it guys... One day to go

I just hope the two draws mean its good news for us DV2013 entrants. Whatever the case we can only speculate and go by the rules. So this is it guys... One day to go

Well, i dont want to be part of this speculative stuffs. We dont know what is going on over there, but we are sure the result will be posted online by May 1st. I want to bliv that the DOS will surely explain to the whole world why they decide to have another selectees by Oct. 1st., brobably after May 1st is out. Either way, i think i prefer to get selected by May 1st. I dont want any stories from them later on. Wishing u guyz all the best. One Love!

1Day To Go

This whole batch by batch thing that dos has going on its all in favor of us dv2013 and am sure its 4 a gud reason we should all stop speculating and wait for dos to tell us why they took dis sort of action. Buck up guys one more day 2 go.

Looks like the results will be released at noon tomorrow: Beginning on May 1, 2012 at noon Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) (GMT-4), entrants from DV 2013 (those who submitted entry between October 4, 2011 and November 5, 2011) may check the status of their entry using the confirmation number through Entrant Status Check on the E-DV website

I won dv 2013

Looks like the results will be released at noon tomorrow: Beginning on May 1, 2012 at noon Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) (GMT-4), entrants from DV 2013 (those who submitted entry between October 4, 2011 and November 5, 2011) may check the status of their entry using the confirmation number through Entrant Status Check on the E-DV website

i just won the dv 2013 visa lottery wish you the best i won by faith ,less than 9 hours

The lord has done it again

i just won the dv 2013 visa lottery wish you the best i won by faith ,less than 9 hours
hello fellow forumites,the following applicants won this year visa lottery dv 2013:ROYALTUNDE,OVICITY,SCHOOLBOY,WINDV,JAYO2K,BAHAMASCHICK,VERDITE please when you check your result in less than 9 hours tommorrow please shout 7 halleluyah to 4 corners of the world and i can assure u its real .this is prophetic utterances from the throne of grace.i reserve my comments,schoolboy and ovicity talk please dont be scared the lord has done it for us,see you in california by december

hello fellow forumites,the following applicants won this year visa lottery dv 2013:ROYALTUNDE,OVICITY,SCHOOLBOY,WINDV,JAYO2K,BAHAMASCHICK,VERDITE please when you check your result in less than 9 hours tommorrow please shout 7 halleluyah to 4 corners of the world and i can assure u its real .this is prophetic utterances from the throne of grace.i reserve my comments,schoolboy and ovicity talk please dont be scared the lord has done it for us,see you in california by december

Very funny! I'm with u bro. It is well.

Anyone remembers at what time the results were posted last year?

I remember checking at night on may 1st and during the afternon on july 15th

Good luck to everyone!!!

ah ok, so the results are released at midday, not midnight.

That makes it 2am my Wednesday morning.

At least that means I won't be making faces at work when I log in now lol :)

Q

ah ok, so the results are released at midday, not midnight.

That makes it 2am my Wednesday morning.

At least that means I won't be making faces at work when I log in now lol :)

Q

Bummer, 2am. I won't be able to check for awhile then. No internet at my new place :( i don't think my friends will appreciate if i turn up at 2am to check the results! :(

Well, I know me, and I will log in from midday anyway lol

Off to work now, thinking of all these wonderful people in this forum for the next 24 hours especially.

Q

Re: Royaltunde broadcast message

DEAR FRIEND,

WE ARE A LITTLE CONFUSED, :confused:

YOU HAVE SENT A MESSSAGE TO ALL ADMINISTRATROS AND MODERATORS.- YOU HAVE DONE THIS BY REPORTING A POST AND BROADCASTING A PERSONAL MESSAGE TO US.

PLEASE STOP USING THIS OPTION. THIS OPTION IS NOT THERE TO BROADCAST PERSONAL MESSAGES. THIS OPTION IS THERE TO REPORT COMPLAINTS ABOUT ISSUES YOU MIGHT HAVE WITH OTHER FORUM MEMBERS.

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR ENDEAVORS

Everywhere i just keep reading that from 1st May we can check...i cannot actually see anytime..so everybody should still check in 2 hours time!eeek

Good luck to EVERYONE!!!! May we all be successful. Think positive!

Everywhere i just keep reading that from 1st May we can check...i cannot actually see anytime..so everybody should still check in 2 hours time!eeek

Good luck to EVERYONE!!!! May we all be successful. Think positive!

The results are released at 12 midday EDT. Here is the full statement:

DV 2013 Program: Beginning on May 1, 2012 at noon Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) (GMT-4), entrants from DV 2013 (those who submitted entry between October 4, 2011 and November 5, 2011) may check the status of their entry using the confirmation number through Entrant Status Check on the E-DV website. Be advised that additional DV 2013 entrants MAY be selected beginning October 1, 2012. The DV-2013 registration period was from October 4, 2011, until November 5, 2011. To view instructions for DV-2013 entrants and selectees, see Instructions for the 2013 Diversity Visa Program.

It from the official website.