• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2013 Program-Online Registration October 4 - NOV 2ND, 2011.

My bro in as much as i would be happy if i get selected and to go to the USA,but then i have motivated myself not to border much about May 1st cos don't want to have a heart broken if not selected.And i looking forward after May 1st cos the very big question we should be asking ourselves here in this DV2013 thread should be AFTER MAY 1ST WHAT NEXT.

@Schoolboy, well, AFTER MAY 1ST, u and i will pop champagn. U will be selected, i will be selected and everyone in this forum will be selected. That is what i av for DV2013 thread. I'm sick and tired of facing my fears and failures, so therefore, let me face my success and victory also. We will be selected and that is final. my God is on the THRONE. One Love!

]Other times (previous May 1st) you used to feel great as your hope/expectation was high....; but you were not selected.
So, don't you think that it is better you feel hopless, not sure, no high expectation...., and got selected at the May 1st??? Which of these do you prefare, Dubbies???
[/B][/B]

My dear O, that would be great! ;) bcos seriously, I know how hyped I was last year, but this year, I don't feel a thing at all. Thanks, I wish u good luck too!

hey

My dear O, that would be great! ;) bcos seriously, I know how hyped I was last year, but this year, I don't feel a thing at all. Thanks, I wish u good luck too!

I think yõu guyz are correct..coz last year when the result was about †? be out...I was over excited becos I registered for about 80 people thinking at least 10 out of them will be selected...this year an
right now I don't feel a dime thing...I just come †o this forum †o catch my fun dats all...but I believe Ãnd I trust in God...he is the perfect man...I wish Ãnd I pray I Am selected o

I think yõu guyz are correct..coz last year when the result was about †? be out...I was over excited becos I registered for about 80 people thinking at least 10 out of them will be selected...this year an
right now I don't feel a dime thing...I just come †o this forum †o catch my fun dats all...but I believe Ãnd I trust in God...he is the perfect man...I wish Ãnd I pray I Am selected o

how many won & what were their eligible countries?

@Schoolboy, well, AFTER MAY 1ST, u and i will pop champagn. U will be selected, i will be selected and everyone in this forum will be selected. That is what i av for DV2013 thread. I'm sick and tired of facing my fears and failures, so therefore, let me face my success and victory also. We will be selected and that is final. my God is on the THRONE. One Love!

@Ovicity i always feel happy to have someone like you here cheering me up.I appreciate and i pray that each and everyone of us here gets selected for further processing.That's my pray for us here DV2013.As the day of announcing DV results draws near,i just want to say Goodluck to every DV2013 members here in this thread.

I have always been eager waiting for May 1st ,but this year its totally different.My.priorities have changed and lm not sure that l will proceed even if l win.

hey

how many won & what were their eligible countries?

One was selected on May 1st but later disqualified due to ... So the next selection none of them were selected...that is d reason I didn't rely much on may 1st dis year Am just neutral...its a 50 50 chance..I pray I laugh at end...

Hard to wait!

8 days to go. Will the third time be the charm? We are running out of options....

2011 - Not selected
2012 - May 1 - Not selected
2012 - July 15 - Not selected
2013????????????????????

today is resting day tutorial continue tomorrow.

True talk but i still believe some applicants here are afraid of posting a comment simply because they thought that they would not be selected but onething i can assure every applicants here in DV2013 thread is that nobody can tell of the outcome of May 1st results.So keeping the thread silent at this crucial stage would not guarantee any applicants an altomatic slot to be selected so what's the point of keeping the thread silent when we all know that the lottery random draw its a matter of luckily selected.Nobody can tell of May 1st results except DOS who have all the winning selectees been drawn down.
Whether keeping the thread silent or not who will be selected will be selected it doesn't matter whether you post comment or not.

I am still here and getting quite anxious/nervous/excited all at the same time!

What timing for major papers for my studies this next week - keeps me distracted I suppose. After such a long wait we are nearly there :)

As always, warm wishes to everyone as we 'hold our breath' :)

Q

I am still here and getting quite anxious/nervous/excited all at the same time!

What timing for major papers for my studies this next week - keeps me distracted I suppose. After such a long wait we are nearly there :)

As always, warm wishes to everyone as we 'hold our breath' :)

Q

I sent you a PM but you never replied?i hope you are studying hard?Best of luck.