• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2013 GHANA and Nigeria SELECTEE, MEET HERE

pls advise

we were both selected in this year's Dv(my wife and I).There is this issue i want you guys to give some words of advise. is our occupation. when i filled our forms online i filled it as a student. actually, I have written my final year exams now, awaiting result , a partime programe and the same time work in private establishment as newtwork engineer. In the second form we submitted, i filled student/networker engineer. Am about processing my international passport and they advise me to fill only one, which a filled as network engineer. But in my marraige certificate,is student. The fact remains i have proof for the both(as a student and network engineer) like my school ID card and my transcripts.I also have my work ID card and the appiontment letter.the same for my wife. please, whats your advice on this. Thanks very very much.

thanks boss, i guess i will leave it as that.

i have just received an email informing me to check the dv website for my appointment day. i will be back wid full details am sooo thankful to God in making the process so kuul for me..... s'yall:mad:

i have just received an email informing me to check the dv website for my appointment day. i will be back wid full details am sooo thankful to God in making the process so kuul for me..... s'yall:mad:

thats good news, please do not forget to keep us posted with situation of things. and all your experiences so far. MAY HE BE PRAISED!:eek:

2nd letter

Hi forum members.my CN is 2013AF000019** but still not got the 2nd letter.i just called Kcc and they said they are still processing it...am even tired of waiting..but i know that God is in control

Hi folks,i am a winner from Ghana.CN:2013AF000019** I would want to know if any ghanaian has received his 2nd notification letter.

i still haven't got the 2nd Nl..i called kcc and they said they are processing my papers.so i dont know my interview date yet
dont worry it will come
i have been looking for ghanaian who has also won the lottery but could not find any. i am glad i know someone now. i will let you know about how my interview goes. since my interview date is in october

dont worry it will come
i have been looking for ghanaian who has also won the lottery but could not find any. i am glad i know someone now. i will let you know about how my interview goes. since my interview date is in october

pls do post ur experience when u complete it, we will all be wid u in prayers

no 2l yet

my case number is 44** and my forms where received late july, confirmed that August, when do you guys thinks my case number will be current. thanks

HIS GRACE IS SUFFICIENT FOR US!

Positive Result This October For Me

Hoping for POSITIVE RESULT this OCTOBER, So that i can also contribute fully as a SELECTEE from NIGERIA. God Let This Dreams Comes True

hey guys i have read from some other sites that Nigerians dont need an affidavit of support but i will like to know if in Ghana one need to submit an affidavit of support with other required documents?

hey guys i have read from some other sites that Nigerians dont need an affidavit of support but i will like to know if in Ghana one need to submit an affidavit of support with other required documents?[/

this our forum is tooo quiet, where are u fellow Ghanaians and Nigerians??????
i wish half the guys on nairaland will be present here, come on guys come here and share ur experiences together with your signatures....

we need it

hey guys i have read from some other sites that Nigerians dont need an affidavit of support but i will like to know if in Ghana one need to submit an affidavit of support with other required documents?
please the winners from Ghana need affidavit of support