• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2013 GHANA and Nigeria SELECTEE, MEET HERE

Irolian

I will advise she fill the form and include her husband and children (including the newly born baby)... That doesn't mean she wouldn't get an interview letter (NL2) and when asked by the CO, she should tell the truth by giving the full explanation (including the agent issue). If all her details are correct and she can convince the CO and present genuine documents, I see her getting her visas (with her family).

Thank you all.

She has not sent any document to KCC. She is totally confused on the issue of his first 2 kids. She really wants to include them as well as the husband.

Someone said if the Husband can pretend of having the 2 kids from another wife whom he had divorced before he met my friend. That means that they will all bear another surname different from what is current now. Meanwhile, my friend entered the lottery using her husband name (name after marriage). Her credentials read her father's name.
I think everyone could completely change the husband surmname to a different name, remembering that the husband does not need to present his credentials during interview.
But the forms to KCC will require the full name of the husband. This will reveal that bothe the husband and my friend answer the same surname. If they are questioned on this, what do you think should be their answer?

Thank you all

Thank you all.

She has not sent any document to KCC. She is totally confused on the issue of his first 2 kids. She really wants to include them as well as the husband.

Someone said if the Husband can pretend of having the 2 kids from another wife whom he had divorced before he met my friend. That means that they will all bear another surname different from what is current now. Meanwhile, my friend entered the lottery using her husband name (name after marriage). Her credentials read her father's name.
I think everyone could completely change the husband surmname to a different name, remembering that the husband does not need to present his credentials during interview.
But the forms to KCC will require the full name of the husband. This will reveal that bothe the husband and my friend answer the same surname. If they are questioned on this, what do you think should be their answer?

Thank you all
let her tell the truth in her form. she should tell the co someone played for her. look all the kids will do dna test so the truth will be there just dont lie. it does not matter when you got married as long us is not a fake marriage after winning the lottery then u are safe

Irolian

let her tell the truth in her form. she should tell the co someone played for her. look all the kids will do dna test so the truth will be there just dont lie. it does not matter when you got married as long us is not a fake marriage after winning the lottery then u are safe

Thank you Adzovia and others for your points.

I will tell her to fill the forms based on their family status. God by her side she will find favour in every steps she takes beyond the interview stage.

Once again, 10Q all :)

This page is really quiet are people scared of sharing their interview experiences or sharing their concerns for us to help with? please share we are here to help and rejoice with you. remember i shared mine

I think i side with adzovia, this our forum is not interesting at all. at least there are more Nigerians and Ghanians winners around but i dont know why they are quiet and doesn't wanna share their views.
lets try to share our ideas and thoughts for the betterment of our own selves.. thanks
peace from God be unto us all. amen

Good day and happy season to u all.

Quite an age on this forum!! I have been away on this forum for a while now due to everyday hustling in Texas.

To you all waiting for interviews or traveling down here,the good Lord shall continue to be with u all and provide for all ur needs,AMEN

finished my interview some few hours ago. it was sucessful this were the questions i was asked
co: are u narried
me: ?
co: have u ever been married?
co: do u have kids
co: wat is your profession
co: come on so so date for your visa do not make any travel plans before then

anyway just to chip in i realised at the interview a guy came in with his high school certificate and he had F in both english and maths. one of the co's told him that is ground for disqualification he told her he rewrote the exam that is novdec in ghana i believe is neco in nigeria well when asked where that result is he said he left it at home. pls go to the interview with all your certificates all they need is your high school anyway. i was not asked to bring an affidavit of support
good luck to all of u. remember to pray before u go.

Congrats to you!! just want ask if u dont mind maybe u may ahve an idea. i never wrote maths for my o'Levels would that be a problem? my highest qualifICATION is a degree in banking and finance

Congrats to you!! just want ask if u dont mind maybe u may ahve an idea. i never wrote maths for my o'Levels would that be a problem? my highest qualifICATION is a degree in banking and finance
u do not have a problem at all. take your university certificate and submit that. i have no doubt in my mind that the visa is yours. just come back and share your experience

visa approved!

Yestarday was our interview, God favoured my wife and I. Our appointment time was 7am, by 5.30am, we were already at the Gate, waiting. Before 6.30am it fill up to its capacity. Exactly 6.30am we were called to line up(immigrant and non-immigrant). we went through all the normal security checks. We Got there pick our tag number(B......) we sat for few minutes, our names were called for documents submission. we went to window 17, a black lady there told us to go ahead and make payment before she could collect those documents. we made the payment(660 dols). And we went back to her again. that was were God started His work! after the documents were submitted(including our marriage certificate) she told us to bring our passport photographs, after looking at my wife's own, said she is not comfortable with what she used in hair, that if we had any other passport with us, which we said no, that passport was rejected, look at how the woman was looking everywhere for us search for another replacement, at last she has to remove the ones KCC sent to the embassy and used it for us. we were asked to sit that our number will called again. Mind you before we left home, we had prayed for us to be interviewed by the black lady at window 13 cos we have read about the way she favoured people. our eyes was in her window, we saw her approving two visas to different people, So here God did another Wonder! when she was done, she called another number B...., she waited for several minutes for this person to come up for interview, the particular person never showed up, she had to drop the forms and details, she went to pick another form, behold, it was our number she called, we smiled to each we stood-up to meet her. The interview was just within 10 minutes, no long thing!
took our finger print, take the oath and it went this way:
CO: You were the winner:
mywife: yes
CO:How low long have you been playing DV?
CO: Who played it for you
CO: How long have you been married?
CO:what do you do?
mywife: i teach and also a student
CO: how do cope with both:
mywife: am partime student, i only go to school weekends
CO: OOK, I C.
CO: which of the marriage you people did
mywife: court registry and it was celebrated in the church
CO: you have any pictures from the wedding:
mywife: gave her all the pictures( during the bride prize payment, the ones during dating, and the wedding)
I noticed she was looking for some particular pictures, immediately she saw them, she stopped and gave us back all the pictures, i noticed her typing into her system.
The only question i was asked:
CO: What do you do?
me: A network engineer.
CO: ok, you also work and go to school?
me: yes
she typed again
CO: congratulations yous visa has been approved!
she brought out a paper, circle an address told us to collect visas in a later date.

My people na so i see am reach!

HIS GRACE IS SUFFICIENT FOR US!

Yestarday was our interview, God favoured my wife and I. Our appointment time was 7am, by 5.30am, we were already at the Gate, waiting. Before 6.30am it fill up to its capacity. Exactly 6.30am we were called to line up(immigrant and non-immigrant). we went through all the normal security checks. We Got there pick our tag number(B......) we sat for few minutes, our names were called for documents submission. we went to window 17, a black lady there told us to go ahead and make payment before she could collect those documents. we made the payment(660 dols). And we went back to her again. that was were God started His work! after the documents were submitted(including our marriage certificate) she told us to bring our passport photographs, after looking at my wife's own, said she is not comfortable with what she used in hair, that if we had any other passport with us, which we said no, that passport was rejected, look at how the woman was looking everywhere for us search for another replacement, at last she has to remove the ones KCC sent to the embassy and used it for us. we were asked to sit that our number will called again. Mind you before we left home, we had prayed for us to be interviewed by the black lady at window 13 cos we have read about the way she favoured people. our eyes was in her window, we saw her approving two visas to different people, So here God did another Wonder! when she was done, she called another number B...., she waited for several minutes for this person to come up for interview, the particular person never showed up, she had to drop the forms and details, she went to pick another form, behold, it was our number she called, we smiled to each we stood-up to meet her. The interview was just within 10 minutes, no long thing!
mywife: gave her all the pictures( during the bride prize payment, the ones during dating, and the wedding)
I noticed she was looking for some particular pictures, immediately she saw them, she stopped and gave us back all the pictures, i noticed her typing into her system.
she typed again
she brought out a paper, circle an address told us to collect visas in a later date.

Congratulations
very happy for u. wish i had people from zim that have gone thru the interview telling me how interviewers at the zim embassy are like and what to expect. seems like i am on my own

she typed again

congratulations i am happy for you. all glory to God

Bulletin Cut Offs

I wonder why the cut off for Nigeria move slowly... Stayed 10,000 for two months and now still 11,000...

I can't keep waiting ooooooooooooo God!

Please, i want ask these questions:
What is the cheapest a airline from lagos to texas?
and also how long it takes before medical expires?

she typed again

congratss to you.

Guyz, I have a friend who filled the DSP Forms and sent to KCC but indicated that his wife and son will join him later, Now he wants them to migrate with him. He's called the KCC and was told he can change it during the interview.

Due, to the experience of members on this forum, How visible is this??? Can he really have this changed?

Guyz, I have a friend who filled the DSP Forms and sent to KCC but indicated that his wife and son will join him later, Now he wants them to migrate with him. He's called the KCC and was told he can change it during the interview.

Due, to the experience of members on this forum, How visible is this??? Can he really have this changed?
yes he can change it at the interview. he will be asked by the co. he should just indicate he would like to go along with them.

Police report

Hi Guys, I'm waiting my 2NL, I'm from Ethiopia, currently live in Sweden since 2010, and I want to make my interview in Sweden, can any one tell me If I need police report from Ethiopia too? Thanks.

Hi Guys, I'm waiting my 2NL, I'm from Ethiopia, currently live in Sweden since 2010, and I want to make my interview in Sweden, can any one tell me If I need police report from Ethiopia too? Thanks.
i know that you need police report for any place you might have stayed at the age of 16 years and above

Good people, a good friend received his 2NL and is due to be interviewed late February. He has a serious girlfriend he intends to marry, but they haven't done any marriage preparations yet. What should he do now considering the fact that his interview date's has now been set.
Your cousel will be appreciated.
Thanks

Good people, a good friend received his 2NL and is due to be interviewed late February. He has a serious girlfriend he intends to marry, but they haven't done any marriage preparations yet. What should he do now considering the fact that his interview date's has now been set.
Your cousel will be appreciated.
Thanks
I will advice him to proceed with his interview, he can get married to her then file for her later, it too late to do anything now, unless he wants to risk losing the opportunity. good luck to him.