• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2013 GHANA and Nigeria SELECTEE, MEET HERE

Arrival of 2l

thanks be to God, we recieve our 2L yestarday. interview date dec. 10 . wishing everyone success. God will see us through. Amen

:(:(:(This thread is so boring..................DV 2013 Ghanians and Nigerians, where are you??????????????????

I am really surprise on this thread, my sister told me that in 2010 at this time that their thread pages was about hundred and something, and this time around Ghanians and Nigerian combined and nothing much to read, unless they are saying that there aren't lots of winners

there are a lot

I am really surprise on this thread, my sister told me that in 2010 at this time that their thread pages was about hundred and something, and this time around Ghanians and Nigerian combined and nothing much to read, unless they are saying that there aren't lots of winners
a lot of us are on nairaland.

Any late comers??

I bet in 2010, people were more serious...
I'm certain there are lots of winners...but they may be chronic procrastinators or just soaked in stupidity like myself!...or they just don't give a rat's donuts...
I finally sent my forms a couple of days ago, after 1NL on 020512.
I reckon I'm not getting this Visa anytime soon, possibly never...right? right?

OMG! Somebody will not forgive me if my procrastination killed this!

Folks, do you know any other late comers too? Maybe i can get some awerekyekye3 from them...

Nsem piiii.....

Congrats Ironian and family!!!

Good day friends

This is my first time of posting into this page.

I was selected for DV2013 and my interview was held yesterday. But .............................
Hold your breath a while! It did lasted for less tah 7 minutes. Find below the questions the CO asked.

My CN: 2013AF000018**
Interview date 11/10/2003

Me: Good day

CO: Noded her head in response

CO: Call your family members

Me: I did

CO: Raise up your right hands

WE: We did

WE: We took a pledge that we would say nothing but the truth and we had our fingers print

CO: Asked my wife and kids to get seated

CO: Are you the principal applicant?

Me: Yes

CO: Tell me a brief history of yourself starting from secondary school days till date

Me: I did

CO: Where are you working?

Me: Dangote I said.

CO: Which of the business organisations of Dangote?

Me: I told her

CO: What is your wife doing?

Me: Trader

CO: What kind of commodity does she sell.

Me: Diaphers

CO: How much do you earn om monthly basis?

Me: I told her

CO: Call me your wife

CO: Hello madam

Wife: Good morning

CO: What do you do for a living?

Wife: I am a trader

CO: What do you trade in?

Wife: Diaphers and Noodles

CO: Location?

Wife: She responded

CO: When did you get married

Me: December 20**

CO: Do you have weeding pics to prove it?

ME: I gave her the pics

CO: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

CO: Come back on so so date for your visa.

Thank you all. I appreciate this forum. I had the interview same day with my friend and he was also successful. America here we come

thanks for ur great respond

You should have just backdated your marriage certificate to that time your hubby paid your bride price. I have more than 3 friends that did that and they are all here. You won't really be bothered about that since you played as married from beginning.
thanks hannat for ur repond,i was advice to back date it before but i dont want anything that can cos a problem on our interview my hubby told me that we should be sincere with it and we should live the rest to god and i belive that he we finish what he started..........the visa is ours i ll shear the testimony with you people soon IJN amen

It's your case number that matters. Your form will be processed within 3 months. If your case number ia current by that time you would be called for interview. It's the case number that determines how early your interview would be. Even if you send your form the next day you win and your case number is high you have to wait till it gets to your turn. My friend sent his form around this time last year he is now in Texas with his family.

QUOTE=Feefe;2592530]I bet in 2010, people were more serious...
I'm certain there are lots of winners...but they may be chronic procrastinators or just soaked in stupidity like myself!...or they just don't give a rat's donuts...

Folks, do you know any other late comers too? Maybe i can get some awerekyekye3 from them...

Nsem piiii.....[/QUOTE]

CN:2013AF000019**(4rm Ghana).I called kcc yestee and they told me my interview is in late December..I hav to concentrate on my semester exams then..GOD BLESS US ALL...AMEN!!

What is the affidavit of support, and for which documents is this required?

How long does it take to get a police clearance certificate in Ghana?

What is the affidavit of support, and for which documents is this required?

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/us...nnel=db029c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1RCRD

I-134, Affidavit of Support

Download Form I-134 (113KB PDF)
Download Instructions for Form I-134 (53KB PDF)
Purpose of Form :
To show that visa applicants have sponsorship and will not become public charges while in the United States. The sponsor must file a separate affidavit for each applicant.
Number of Pages :
Form 2; Instructions 3.
Edition Date :

Note on Expiration: USCIS continues to accept the 05/25/11 edition of Form I-134 available here (previous editions accepted) despite the passing of the form's expiration date. An updated form will be posted as soon as it becomes available
Where to File :
You must sign Form I-134 in your full name. (Note: Signing Form I-134 is under penalty of perjury under U.S. law). For this reason, it is not necessary to sign Form I-134 before a notary, nor to have your signature notarize after you sign it.

Where you submit the form depends on whether the alien you are sponsoring is in or outside the United States and what type of application is being submitted. See the instructions provided with the corresponding application for detailed information on where to submit this affidavit of support.

Filing Fee :
$0
Special Instructions :
This page can be found at: http://www.uscis.gov/i-134

Last updated:06/09/2011

http://www.path2usa.com/affidavit-of-support-form-i-134

http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-134.pdf

finished my interview some few hours ago. it was sucessful this were the questions i was asked
co: are u narried
me: ?
co: have u ever been married?
co: do u have kids
co: wat is your profession
co: come on so so date for your visa do not make any travel plans before then

anyway just to chip in i realised at the interview a guy came in with his high school certificate and he had F in both english and maths. one of the co's told him that is ground for disqualification he told her he rewrote the exam that is novdec in ghana i believe is neco in nigeria well when asked where that result is he said he left it at home. pls go to the interview with all your certificates all they need is your high school anyway. i was not asked to bring an affidavit of support
good luck to all of u. remember to pray before u go.

finished my interview some few hours ago. it was sucessful this were the questions i was asked

anyway just to chip in i realised at the interview a guy came in with his high school certificate and he had F in both english and maths. one of the co's told him that is ground for disqualification he told her he rewrote the exam that is novdec in ghana i believe is neco in nigeria well when asked where that result is he said he left it at home. pls go to the interview with all your certificates all they need is your high school anyway. i was not asked to bring an affidavit of support

Congrats to u...

Congratulations, and thanks for sharing.

congrat adzovia...........hmmmmmmm

congrat my sister,am so much happy for u,plz from what u wrote here about some that came with fail in maths&eng,but my own case i av 7 credit pass bt i av E pass on my maths&eng and i also a good grade in my highest qualification wish is N.C.E hope we this is good to go with...thanks

congrat my sister,am so much happy for u,plz from what u wrote here about some that came with fail in maths&eng,but my own case i av 7 credit pass bt i av E pass on my maths&eng and i also a good grade in my highest qualification wish is N.C.E hope we this is good to go with...thanks
you are more than qualified all they need is E which is pass in 5 subjects including english and math

Kobrich is ur number around 1,900 or 19,000. cos in dec. africa ve up to 15500. tanx n op to hear back 4rm u.

CN:2013AF000019**(4rm Ghana).I called kcc yestee and they told me my interview is in late December..I hav to concentrate on my semester exams then..GOD BLESS US ALL...AMEN!!

No sweat charley, a friend of mine experienced the same thing back in 2010 but his interview went through and now in Ohio state. so stay calm and follow the visa bulletin. u wil hear from them wen ur case number is up (current).

I bet in 2010, people were more serious...

Nsem piiii.....