• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2012

Thank you sooooo much shihabmh, finding one with such grace and maturity as yours is hard to find these days. I sincerely appreciate your advice and prayers. Thank you for creating this thread and thank you for your encouragement to everyone.
Thank you Phronesis for your sweet remarks about me. I have faith that we will be lucky this time! Let us keep this thread alive so that we all can broaden our knowledge about what getting selected means, how long the process takes and to ensure that we do not make silly mistakes that might result in disqualification!

yea Shihabmh!!! this thread is actually alive. many people do read the post as visitor(me as example). Come July 15th, u'll know wat i meant. People was like we have 2 c wats pursuing us b4 we run...so thanks 4 keeping d thread alive..............1 luv

4 those lashin out at d States, especially (Hate America NOT LoveAmerica) if u cry foul till next decade, the fact still remains dt US is d world greatest n de set d record straight. Yea, we can disagree on their foreign policy/immigration issue/racism but they stil remains.Could u Imagine d world without US!!!! So wat 1 doesnt eat, one doz nt come smelling it. If u know US is dat bad, y come near their DV lottery stuff etc

To all we DV 2012 hopeful, i pray God 4all of us 2 c 'u hav been selected 4 4da processing' on ESC, come July 15th............Good luck will be ours.....Amen

@ maju - we know ur '.' is 4us 2 c ur presence/keep d thread alive but u could make it more civilize & beta off if u write simple sentence eg Goodluck etc..happy June month!!!!!

I look up unto d Hills, where dos my help come from? Dis June, every situation that has defied solution shall receive divine help and u guyz shall rejoice come July 15th IJN. Happy June 11.

Mele the reason I put(.) is because most of the times l use my phone to browse the forum..And so l cant see the posts unless l post something..

Mele the reason I put(.) is because most of the times l use my phone to browse the forum..And so l cant see the posts unless l post something..

Now makes sense Maju! It also helps in keeping the thread alive. @ Mele; thanks for the motivation. Just acknowledging the importance of the thread reiterates to fellow forumites the purpose for the forum. It moreover reminds the pessimists that what we're here for are just realists and optimists but they (the pessimists) are not welcomed here even though they often claim to be realists (with no hard facts though). Anyhow, come July 15, I pray for us to all be smiling (and my prayers also include the pessimists who will change their way of thinking once reality is in their favor).

@ maju - we know ur '.' is 4us 2 c ur presence/keep d thread alive but u could make it more civilize & beta off if u write simple sentence eg Goodluck etc..happy June month!!!!!

Amen!! I wish u the same too, and all others!

Wow, last month, on this day (1st) was full of false hopes and disappointments.

44 days to go!!!!!! July 15th is the moment of truth. Again, I can't wait for this to be over!!

Wow, last month, on this day (1st) was full of false hopes and disappointments.

44 days to go!!!!!! July 15th is the moment of truth. Again, I can't wait for this to be over!!
@windv, that really shows how days are flying and july 15th will be here with us! as you said..I also cant wait for this to be over, hopefully once and for all!

Is it just me, ...... goggle is telling me that the site may harm my computer..??? infact all the threads from forums.immigration.com..??

Patem l've been experiencing the same problem.Infact my antivirus avast wont allow me to view this websites page.The page just appears then its blocked just that.I dont know what is goin on..

Usatruth those who will get selected will get selected n those who wont 2 bad.We just want July 15 to come for this anxiety thing to end.No big deal man ,life goes on.If Dv ends life goes on 2.

lol all you guys are wasting you're time playing the waiting game, it's highly unlikely you're going to be selected.. along with a low case number. looks like you guys will have to stay in your OWN country I'm afraid or find another country to emigrate to... Plus looks like the lottery is at it's last straw to being cancelled, sucks for the people playing it for years lol

How is filling out a FREE application that takes less than 10 minutes to complete a waste of time? Yes, the odds are overwhelmingly against being selected, but in the off chance that someone is selected, that person's life gets a major upgrade (presumably, anyway. I know mine would). There is no compelling evidence in support of its cancellation. Stop trolling and go find a bridge to hide under.

lol all you guys are wasting you're time playing the waiting game, it's highly unlikely you're going to be selected.. along with a low case number. looks like you guys will have to stay in your OWN country I'm afraid or find another country to emigrate to... Plus looks like the lottery is at it's last straw to being cancelled, sucks for the people playing it for years lol

@usatruth... dv lottery is just part of the things which make life more exciting, win or no win, life must go on!!

silence is d best answer!!!!:(

Stay in you're own country. You should be ashamed of yourself hating you're own country and way of life, you're country should hate you. Prick.
First grade grammar and spelling aside, your post demonstrates a laughable lack of logical reasoning. Why should I feel ashamed for wanting out of a country that has provided me very little in terms of educational and employment opportunities? Also, how can a country hate an individual? Pick up a beginners' handbook in logic.

They took your job!!!
you're so smart huh? Then why are you not smart enough to have a good enough job to move to the united states or even attend college there for that matter? Point proven exactly, you're just a worthless cheap immigrant we don't need. Stay in you're own country and make it a better place for everybody there if you're that smart, instead of attempting to leave it and making it worse for everybody else.

Stay in you're country, the usa does not want you kthxbye.