• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2012

Count down to the moment of truth: July 15th......50 days remaining guyz!!

Lives will change once again..Can't wait to see "I was selected again" and to see new winners....

All the best once again!!! Muah....

Familiar forumers: iren, ovicity, jayko2, DanielDQ, Shihabmh, Maju, Muraya, ferdiii, Pizzaro, In Excess, DVstart, patem, Vichel, USAndream, Love america, Boer...MAY EVERYONE WIN!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Lives will change once again..Can't wait to see "I was selected again" and to see new winners....

Familiar forumers: iren, ovicity, jayko2, DanielDQ, Maju, Muraya, ferdiii, Pizzaro, In Excess, DVstart, patem, Vichel, USAndream, Love america, Boer...MAY EVERYONE WIN!!!!!!!!!

Thank you win dv... I am crossing fingers for all of us.

Win DV you forgot me!!! :-(

Familiar forumers: iren, ovicity, jayko2, DanielDQ, Maju, Muraya, ferdiii, Pizzaro, In Excess, DVstart, patem, Vichel, USAndream, Love america, Boer...MAY EVERYONE WIN!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Win DV. My prayers are also with you and all forumites - of course the respectful and sensible ones!

@windv: Thanks for considering me as a familiar forumer :) I wish all the best for all of you guys!
May God be with us on 15th of July!!! Let's think positive... something good will happen!

@windv: Thanks for considering me as a familiar forumer :) I wish all the best for all of you guys!
May God be with us on 15th of July!!! Let's think positive... something good will happen!

Now that's the spirit! All the best to everyone, the lord is on the throne.

You know something.

Even though I do like America with it's such vast land of beautiful cities along with promising opportunity I just want to voice my own opinion on how unintelligent and ignorant the US government is along with a large majority of the US population.

I've seen stories of many people making such effort in emigrating to the United Sates with most resulting in failure.

One visa is a business investing visa, however it does not lead to a green card. Still many people take up this visa since it's their only chance to live in a first world country. No matter their situation though, if they have a dying disease or whatever if their business is not making a certain amount of profit to please the US government then they have 30 days to leave, no more questions asked. And yes you read correctly, not months but 30 days...

Another example would be the education, now here is where the US government are REALLY stupid. Many foreigners make an effort to travel to the United States for high quality education at colleges to only spend tens of thousands of dollars where after they graduated they get pretty much kicked back to their own country. Sure there is the HB1 visa but that takes what... 7 years to process with 10 years in total? Not to mention if you get laid off even on your 6th year of processing you have to start again from scratch.
Here in Canada university graduates are given the chance to change to legal status after graduating, the US immigration system is a joke. Even Obama has admitted it is very irresponsible for the government to train foreigners at graduate level then only to send the back home to compete with the US economy.

We also have the DV lottery which is another chance for many immigrants but what recently happened with the void winners is a good example of how ignorant the US immigration system is of how they do not care how bad their organizing is.

I can also rant about how most Americans are ignorant and don't know much about the outside world. It might be funny to them but annoying to others, an example would be one American I met thought Australia was a huge desert country where most of the population live in shanty towns or how most Canadians live on Icebergs or igloos... By the way I'm not saying all Americans are that stupid but it has been proven that they have one of the worst high school education systems compared to every other country in the planet so most are unfortunately.
I also really hate how they think their the center of the earth when they aren't. No one cares about you're "reality shows" or how much money you're celebrities spent on 5 houses. It's not surprising to also hear that the USA contributes the lowest amount of money to natural disasters etc to other countries worldwide. I guess so since they spend so much money on their own food and entertainment that they have achieved super ignorant status and think they are the only country in the world...

Well I can rant all day long about Americans, sure it's not their fault but they are not making any effort what so ever to improve and it's really putting me off moving there. At least Obama is touring Europe and trying to help and sort out the economies with various countries in Europe. Did you know Obama is the first actual president EVER to go around Europe properly? I think America is getting somewhere very slowly...
Slowly discovering there ARE countries outside the USA...

End rant.

That is really nice to know...no one is putting a gun to anyone's head forcing them to go the America; surely there are other countries that are better than the US but guess what I DONT CARE! and i am quite sure there are many others that agree with me. I find it contradictory that one with a screen name like yours will come here and spew all this hate on a country. You sound bitter and it is not a good look. If you dont like the US that is your personal choice , there is nothing wrong with that but please i would appreciate it if you dont come here with all that negativity and hate. Do you really think after all you said we would rip our green cards when we get it and move to these countries that are better than the US, i can assure you that isnt going to happen! I repeat again, no one forced /or is forcing anyone to go the states, we like the states therefore we want to live there, end of story!

Please dont call me ignorant on any account!. This forum was created for DV2012 in order to help each other out with the application process and give encouragement to one another...(please shihabmh who i assume created this post should please feel free to correct me) . How exactly does ''your opinion'' achieve this? You contradict yourself greatly, if you feel this way about the US then why are you intent on going there?!!? pls also feel free to answer? Yes we all know the US has its problems and frankly speaking we have heard it all before . So please i kindly ask Exactly what was the aim of your 8 paragraph anger filled post, if not to sound discouraging ...oh i am sorry it was all about stating your opinion right?! oh yeah that's right, i forgot about that

Phronesis,

You are so right! I created this post merely to guide each other out should anyone of us get to the next step (getting selected), and to sympathize with those who do not get selected and help them see life full of lights. I have lived in the U. S. and no one can tell me something new to expect in the U. S. . . .I know it all. America, like any other country in the world, has its negatives. However, to cut the long story short, the benefits that you will get by living in America are enormous. So enormous that you forget the negatives. Therefore, since I created this post for encouragement purposes, Phronesis, you are right in that discouragement is the last thing we expect on this thread. Consequently, LoveAmerica, although your intentions might have been pure, you should try not to be harsh in your advices.

I think we should all give each other a shoulder to lean on as well as raising each other's spirits because we have new hope (those of us who had not been selected on May 1st) and for those who have been selected on May 1st, I would like to advise you that it is not the end of the world and everything happens for a reason. Who knows; maybe KCC will put your case into consideration and reselected all the 22k plus another 100k. It is quite understandable to be disappointed, however, we should all act maturely and wait for the day of the verdict (July 15).

I pray for all on this forum the very best of luck and I would like to reassure all of you that America is a place to go to. So long as you manage your life with proper discipline, the sky is the limit!

Phronesis,

You are so right! I created this post merely to guide each other out should anyone of us get to the next step (getting selected), and to sympathize with those who do not get selected and help them see life full of lights. I have lived in the U. S. and no one can tell me something new to expect in the U. S. . . .I know it all. America, like any other country in the world, has its negatives. However, to cut the long story short, the benefits that you will get by living in America are enormous. So enormous that you forget the negatives. Therefore, since I created this post for encouragement purposes, Phronesis, you are right in that discouragement is the last thing we expect on this thread. Consequently, LoveAmerica, although your intentions might have been pure, you should try not to be harsh in your advices.

I think we should all give each other a shoulder to lean on as well as raising each other's spirits because we have new hope (those of us who had not been selected on May 1st) and for those who have been selected on May 1st, I would like to advise you that it is not the end of the world and everything happens for a reason. Who knows; maybe KCC will put your case into consideration and reselected all the 22k plus another 100k. It is quite understandable to be disappointed, however, we should all act maturely and wait for the day of the verdict (July 15).

I pray for all on this forum the very best of luck and I would like to reassure all of you that America is a place to go to. So long as you manage your life with proper discipline, the sky is the limit!

Thank you sooooo much shihabmh, finding one with such grace and maturity as yours is hard to find these days. I sincerely appreciate your advice and prayers. Thank you for creating this thread and thank you for your encouragement to everyone.

To LoveAmerica:

You can bash America all you want, but you have to give them credit for creating this amazing opportunity for people around the world, people who never would've had that chance otherwise. No other country does that. It amazes me how ungrateful humans can be.

P.S. I agree that their immigration system is flawed, and they're trying to fix it btw..

P.S.S. Maybe you should change your nick to HateAmerica.

Guys take it easy,be patient.The tensions will end on July 15th but to tell you the truth It feels like forever..