• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2012

And you just wrote the number, or case number: .......?

Last edited by a moderator:
GUYS i SENT IT TO:

U.S. Department of State, Kentucky Consular Center, 3505 North Highway 25W, Williamsburg, KY 40769, U.S.A.

IS THIS OK :(

GUYS i SENT IT TO:

U.S. Department of State, Kentucky Consular Center, 3505 North Highway 25W, Williamsburg, KY 40769, U.S.A.

IS THIS OK :(

I sent to this address as well. I think its no big deal as the instruction asking to send to this address. I believe once they open it they are smart enough to understand that its for diversity visa program.

Hi,

I just came to think about the eligibility issue after I've got the case no. I was born in country X but currently a citizen of country Y. I don't have the details of what I have filled out during my DV application and I am now confused. The notification letter states the foreign State Chargeability as country Y. Any idea if my application can still be processed?

Foreign State Chargeability: country Y

In the ds-230 form first page, left corner there is a square. We have to leave it clear?

We fill those forms on our PCs, and then print them out, right? Not print them out and fill them in by hand?

I don't want to say negative things but it seems to be a problem as DV is based on the country of birth and you should have charge-ability as X rather than Y. I would say check the matter with KCC by email possibly. good luck

The same to you!
This link wasn't for such a pompous person who believes in his impeccability and uniqueness! I WASN'T sorry when didn't win - it's a lottery, everyone can't win. It's just for those who wants understand the situation. Nobody complain, personally I have plans and in my country and some level of life. So I wish you good luck although speaking this way to other unknown people I don't think that exactly you earned a right to be a winner.You will need a big luck! Calm, you are winner - enjoy. And keep your abusive language for the similar to you.

So apparently majority of those who won applied on the 5th and 6th...it is well! Getting angry would not change anything..does it suck , yes it does; is it disappointing you bet, but it is a lottery and the US is doing us a favor by giving us this opportunity .I can only pray for God's favor in things like this. October will soon be here one can always apply again ,hopefully the lottery is not canceled. cheers

GREAT ADVISE TO ALL PHRONESIS! It is important to people to understand that the U. S. is not obliged to do this for us, its just doing us a favour to give us the opportunity. If one hasn't been selected they ought to realize that God knows what the best time for you to win is and you never question God's integrity . . .
So apparently majority of those who won applied on the 5th and 6th...it is well! Getting angry would not change anything..does it suck , yes it does; is it disappointing you bet, but it is a lottery and the US is doing us a favor by giving us this opportunity .I can only pray for God's favor in things like this. October will soon be here one can always apply again ,hopefully the lottery is not canceled. cheers

DS-230 Form inquiry

Hey guys

Congratualtions for winner and good luck for who were not selected this year.

I have been selected for the DV-2012, CN: 2012AF00001XXX. I am filling the form DS-230 and the question 39 asks for the petitioner data , Should I write mine or fill it as NA

and question 10 asks for address and a person, Shoud I write address and person name or write "not determined yet"

thanks in advance for your help

GREAT ADVISE TO ALL PHRONESIS! It is important to people to understand that the U. S. is not obliged to do this for us, its just doing us a favour to give us the opportunity. If one hasn't been selected they ought to realize that God knows what the best time for you to win is and you never question God's integrity . . .

Exactly shihabmh.... i fully approve of this message;) ..God always knows best

Hey guys

Congratualtions for winner and good luck for who were not selected this year.

I have been selected for the DV-2012, CN: 2012AF00001XXX. I am filling the form DS-230 and the question 39 asks for the petitioner data , Should I write mine or fill it as NA

and question 10 asks for address and a person, Shoud I write address and person name or write "not determined yet"

thanks in advance for your help

From what I have read from the other forums, petitioner is you.. and its ok to write not yet known on questions 10 and 11.

@ Omarr. The petitioner is you! While qus. #1o is for an address where your GC and other documents can be sent to in the US. If you are married it is important to have a place and address. But if you are single or don't have, just put N/A. And make sure to find one before entry to the US.. Cos at the P.O.E. You must give an address where your GC will be mailed to. Gudluck and God bless you!

The waiting is the most difficult part.
:( I have sent the documents and they arrived. I will call them next Friday If I dont hear from them.