• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2012 Results on July 1st???!!!!

Thank u OVICITY,i dnt knw y guys here wud just be deceivin themselves,it is clearly written BOLDLY on or after May 1st that the result ll be online 4 check,so y all these talks of July 1st when it is clear written on www.dvlottery.state.gov or www.travel.state.gov.We shud be prayin so that our names ll be among the selectees for further processin.ONE LUV NAIJA.

We have checked 2 computers and one gives July 1st and the other is giving May 1st as the date...weird....!

From my visiting the site frequently, it seems the result will be online after the 16th of July 2011. Let's hope this time round it things will be okay.

Guys, I don't know where the hell are you seeing this ? All my computers show the same - ON OR ABOUT JULY 15.

People will remember DOS and Mr white for two things?for either the problems they have solved or for the one they have created?

Dv 2012

Hello areke where have you been all this while i tried your 2 phones number its not going please call me and how far with the dv 2012 result call me 08022940001

@Royaltunde i never wanted to say anything until the results are being announced.Well let me be the one first to say welcome back,after some short break.Also victory- Fedel is also back cos have seen some of his posts in some other threads.Well my brother have been around all these while as you can see all my posts, everyday posting.Guy more and more 9ja are getting aware of this forum.We have many them of here in this forum.My # is still working?

Good to see that my kinsmen are pooping in,@least I've known mele,arekee,royaltunde....pretty cool.