1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Obama's LEGAL immigration reform.

What does it mean? Listen to November 21 conference call recording. Subscribe to Our YouTube channel to be notified as soon as the recording is posted.

DV-2012 Results on July 1st???!!!!

Discussion in 'Lottery Visas - DV' started by Yaser, Apr 29, 2011.

1. Yaser

Yaser Registered Users (C)

I have just checked the DV Lottery website and it says:

2012 Entrant Status Check

Please check back at this link http://www.dvlottery.state.gov/ESC/ on or after July 1, 2011 for Entrants who applied for DV-2012.

Didn't it say before that we can check the results on May 1, 2011??

2. win dv

win dv Registered Users (C)

Please cut and paste the page that actually says this. It's still reading May 1,2011:

DV Entrant Status Check
    2012 Entrant Status Check
    Please check back at this link http://www.dvlottery.state.gov/ESC/ on or after May 1, 2011 for Entrants who applied for DV-2012.

3. Yaser

4. win dv

5. win dv

6. win dv

Click on the above link and tell me the date that you see....

7. Yaser

In your link, it says May 1st. In the other link it says July 1st.

I think we should only wait until May 1st and see what will happen!!

8. sifu

sifu Registered Users (C)

May 1....................just confirm it :)

9. win dv

How did you confirm?

10. iren

iren Registered Users (C)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2011
  11. win dv

You mean 2 months!!! lol..

12. iren

13. sifu

it says here in this link - http://www.dvlottery.state.gov/

but i know the DV2012 instruction outlet says something else which is totally incorrect.

Good luck!

14. win dv

Gosh, where did you get this link because it's saying July 1, 2011 as well? I cannot wait any longer!!!1 This must be a mistake..

15. win dv

The instructions is still readin May 1, 2011 as well. See excerpt below:
    A successfully registered entry will result in a confirmation screen containing your name and a unique confirmation number. You should print this confirmation screen for your records using the print function of your web browser and ensure that you retain your confirmation number. Starting May 1, 2011, you will be able to check the status of your DV-2012 entry by returning to www.dvlottery.state.gov Entry Status Check and entering your unique confirmation number and personal information. Entry Status Check will be the sole means of informing you of your selection for DV-2012, providing instructions to you on how to proceed with your application, and notifying you of your appointment for your immigrant visa interview, so it is essential you retain your confirmation

16. iren

I didn't , Yaser did it in the previous post. If you copy and paste that link in google engine it appears.
    But as I said, it is probably a mistake or a bad joke!!! I still believe May 1st is the correct date.

17. sifu

the link you have pasted here is incorrect by the way. it has to read like http://www.dvlottery.state.gov/ESC/

............................/ESC which is the domain of status checkin

.........................../Application i believe which is a glitch by the system.

18. iren

So, it must have been a mistake or something. Don't get it seriously. May 1st is the correct date. :D

19. ovicity

ovicity Registered Users (C)

I dont know why u guyz are killing yourself about the dates. It is clearly written MAY 1ST 2011.

20. Arekee

Arekee Banned

May 1st DV 2012 Result

Thank u OVICITY,i dnt knw y guys here wud just be deceivin themselves,it is clearly written BOLDLY on or after May 1st that the result ll be online 4 check,so y all these talks of July 1st when it is clear written on www.dvlottery.state.gov or www.travel.state.gov.We shud be prayin so that our names ll be among the selectees for further processin.ONE LUV NAIJA.