• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 Winners from EUROPE ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks PPRAHA, I wish your business get better soon, and thanks for your advises :)

no problem .. its not much of the advice but more the observation of this society.. and this is how I see US now ..

you have a crisis in society who can not sustain its values without money .. THATS THE PROBLEM ...when there was money around evrything was right .. democracy,individual rights even rights of illegal immigrants but now....everything is out of the window .. there is anti immigrant bias ...bias against people on welfare ...single mothers ...disabled ...etc ...its just like some dark parts of Europe in recent history ... and this is society ywhich used to pride itself to be abowe all that !!! .. but it is not ..if anything its even IN THE BIGGER DANGER then some coutries in Europe because it has no experienece dealing with that like most of the EU countries do...

every day that US is in crisis weakens it beyond repair ... I just pray politicians would realise that soon ..and start doing something about it ..

US GOV has a program for people with say 500 000 dollaras to invest to buy their way to US citizenship but only about 1000 out of 10 000 visas are used anualy by rich''investors'',so my point is this: if rich people are avoiding investing their money and don't want to live here why would some dirt poor folks come along and settle here
rich people have money because they are more business savy then the rest ,right??
so they should know where and how to make more money and obviously US is not the right place for it:confused:

JUST A THOUGHT

rich people have money because they are more business savy then the rest ,right?? ====> what if you inherited ?
so they should know where and how to make more money and obviously US is not the right place for it ====>
You are comparing 2 different situations. If you are rich, you dont need to work... so what you are saying does not make any sense. Rich people live/reside in switzerland or in the bahamas and the go on vacation in Miami, California, and stuff like that.
So how rich is rich ? how poor is poor ? If you can invest 500k to become an american, you sure dont need to work lol.... and you can easily live wherever you want in the world (US included). So why you would u invest so much money for something that you dont need?
To invest 500k in this, you have to hope for a high return on your investment in a totally different environment from the one where you made your fortune. People cant guarantuee that. It's a lot of uncertainity. If you are rich, why would you leave your country for the US ? You are already living well.
People who leave their country for the US hope for a better situation than the initial one. Otherwise, why would you go? to get poorer ? no.
So when you are already rich, leaving everything you have makes even less sense.
COnsider the fact that a lot more people from third world countries play the DV lottery while much fewer people from Europe (which is in general whealthier).
=)

Last edited by a moderator:
They are not investing in a country where the economy is not certain. That is why they will always be rich. They know exactly how to play their cards.

They are not investing in a country where the economy is not certain. That is why they will always be rich. They know exactly how to play their cards.

USA is one of the few country where economy is most certain.... what you say is not true. USA = safer than the rest of the world .
if the US economy is not safe, then the rest of the world economy is not safe.
USA has lower growth than many developping countries like china. But you take much less risk investing in the USA than in CHina..
To prove my point, just look at what cost those countries can burrow. USA is the country that can borrow money on the market for the cheaper.
Interest rates reflects the risk associated to an investment. The lower interest rates are, the safer the investment. USA has the lowest interest rates.
It's basic finance.

rich people have money because they are more business savy then the rest ,right?? ====> Wrong. what if you inherited ?
so they should know where and how to make more money and obviously US is not the right place for it ====>
You are comparing 2 different situations. If you are rich, you dont need to work... so what you are saying does not make any senss. Rich people live/reside in switzerland or in the bahamas and the go on vacation in Miami, California, and stuff like that.
So how rich is rich ? how poor is poor ? If you can invest 500k to become an american, you sure dont need to work lol.... and you can easily live wherever you want in the world (US included). So why you would u invest so much money for something that you dont need to?
To invest 500k in this, you then have to hope for a high return on your investment in a totelly different environment from the one where you made your fortune. People cant guarantuee that. It's a lot of uncertainity. If you are rich, why would you leave your country for the US ? You are already living well.
People who leave their country for the US hope for a better situation than the initial one. Otherwise, why would you go? to get poorer ? no.
So when you are already rich, leaving everything you have makes even less sense.

COnsider the fact that a lot more people from third world countries play the DV lottery while much fewer people from Europe (which is in general whealthier).
=)

Very important points.

Very important points.

ok you have to tell me exactly on what kind of investments you think..I been doing business with US for over 20 YEARS ..seen people investing into stock market during so called ''internet fever ''..every single of them lost their money ...people invested into housing market ..well we know how that one turned out ...these days nobody will invest in manufacture at all (I know this because my company is the one who catters to people with extra cash)...stock market is all time low ...SO AGAIN IF YOU ARGUE WITH ME ABOUT ECONOMY/INVESTMENTS/STOCK MARKET IN THE US YOU HAVE TO BE MORE PRECISE IN NUMBERS ..JUST A GENERALIZATION OR QUOTING SOME ARTICLES YOU PICKED AROUND GOOGLE AND YAHOO PAGES WILL NOT WORK and I can not accept that ..this country is in crisis for one reason only ...THERE IS NO SAFE OPTION FOR GROWTH BECAUSE EVERYTHING ELSE WAS TRIED AND SO FAR FAILED TO RETURN STEADY PROFIT OVER TIME (SO INVESTING HERE IS FAR FROM CERTAIN)..TO MAKE IT EVEN MORE CLEAR .. THAT MEANS ''INVESTMENTS ARE NOT RETURNED AT CERTAIN VOLUME LEVEL TO SUSTAIN LONG TERM GROWTH ''..OR EVEN MORE IN PLAIN LANGUAGE..THAT MEANS INVESTMENTS MOSTLY BROUGHT LOSSES...PERIOD ..END OF DISCUSION ON THAT SUBJECT

about me not making sense regarding investing money for US citizenship..I can tell you this much..someone mentioned that rich people live in Switzerland and Bahamas .. well again thats just partial info you are giving mate..in both those countries rich people from around the world can obtain citizenship or PR status ONLY IF THEY PAY TAXES OR INVEST MONEY IN THEM ..FOR SWITZERLAND IT GOES THAT YOU HAVE TO PAY TAXES TO SWISS IN ORDER TO RESIDE THERE BUT NOT ANY TAXES ..THERE IS A MINIMUM...SO RICH THEY PAY FOR PRIVILEGE TO LIVE IN THOSE COUNTRIES and THEY PAY A LOT ..IN CASE OF SWITZERLAND EVEN MORE THEN THEY PAY FOR USA FOR ONE SIMPLE REASON ..IT TAKES FEW YEARS MORE TO ACTUALLY GET SWISS CITIZENSHIP (THEN THE US ONE )

ALSO IN AUSTRALIA THERE IS ABOUT 3 TIMES MORE INVESTORS COMMING PER YEAR THEN IN THE USA TO ''INVEST FOR CITIZENSHIP'' SO YOUR ARGUMENTS ABOUT THAT SIMPLY DO NOT STAND EITHER ..I HAVE TO PUT OUT THAT AGAIN THAT I WORK FOR COMPANISE WHO OFFER THAT KIND OF SERVICES TO RICH AND WEALTHY SO I KNOW EVERY ANGLE ABOUT IT .. SO IF YOU LIKE to argue about all that stuff with me go right ahead but gather your facts and info solid or otherwise you will COME OUT AS A RIGHT DOUNCE

why are you arguing? Your entire post is saying the exact thing that I bolded in Jeffy14's reply. Nobody comes here to argue and only those who do come out looking as a dunce.

why are you arguing? Your entire post is saying the exact thing that I bolded in Jeffy14's reply. Nobody comes here to argue and only those who do come out looking as a dunce

that last remark was NOT directed to you SONIBAGO
WHO SAYS I ARGUE ??..I don't argue .I DON'T NEED TO ..I just state the facts..if someone wants to argue after the facts then its their problem
I can see some people here on this forum have very foggy idea how money market and economy works and they live in the country where you HAVE TO LEARN THAT OR you heading for disaster ..FINE EXAMPLE OF THAT IS THAT GUY ABOWE WHO IS CLAIMIG THAT LOWER INTEREST RATES ARE SURE SIGN OF BOOMING ECONOMY AND STEADY GROWTH ..OUCH MATE ...WHY???

USA is one of the few country where economy is most certain.... what you say is not true. USA = safer than the rest of the world .
if the US economy is not safe, then the rest of the world economy is not safe.
USA has lower growth than many developping countries like china. But you take much less risk investing in the USA than in CHina..
To prove my point, just look at what cost those countries can burrow. USA is the country that can borrow money on the market for the cheaper.
Interest rates reflects the risk associated to an investment. The lower interest rates are, the safer the investment. USA has the lowest interest rates.
It's basic finance.

if its certain then why banks in the US don't want to front loans to small business ??

SMALL BUSINESS ARE THE BACK BONE OF US ECONOMY AND YET THEY CLOSE AT LIGHTNING SPEED ..sorry but you observation is contrary to any logic ..during good times interest for both private or business investors were high but turn over was even higher and US was able to borrow money from all around for far higher interest then now cause it was making profit all the time ,

Now interest is lower but nobody is taking any risks so demand is lowering the interest BECAUSE NOBODY KNOWS WHAT TO DO WITH THE MONEY they might borrow ,even I who run private business could probably get a loan from a bank for new equipment and stuff under very good terms but the problem is WHAT I'M GONNA BE DOING WITH THAT ?? cause I have no way to pay it back since I have no work .
lower interest rates are ususaly related to big financial disruptions when there is no investment opportunities and money has no value so the federal banks are trying to get economy going by lowering it ,its always a sign that there is no interest in borrowing because there is no growth.

china is paying high interest on loans because they make money and lenders want a larger piece of it ,I seriously doubt that economy which is growing at 8% in the time of global crisis is at risk of defaulting or widening its public debt or that there is a high risk of failed businesses in china due to crisis like its happening in the usa now.

us gov is borrowing money from SS funds at the moment because no other options are around in order to close national debt .

ok you have to tell me exactly on what kind of investments you think..I been doing business with US for over 20 YEARS ..seen people investing into stock market during so called ''internet fever ''..every single of them lost their money ...people invested into housing market ..well we know how that one turned out ...these days nobody will invest in manufacture at all (I know this because my company is the one who catters to people with extra cash)...stock market is all time low ...SO AGAIN IF YOU ARGUE WITH ME ABOUT ECONOMY/INVESTMENTS/STOCK MARKET IN THE US YOU HAVE TO BE MORE PRECISE IN NUMBERS ..JUST A GENERALIZATION OR QUOTING SOME ARTICLES YOU PICKED AROUND GOOGLE AND YAHOO PAGES WILL NOT WORK and I can not accept that ..this country is in crisis for one reason only ...THERE IS NO SAFE OPTION FOR GROWTH BECAUSE EVERYTHING ELSE WAS TRIED AND SO FAR FAILED TO RETURN STEADY PROFIT OVER TIME (SO INVESTING HERE IS FAR FROM CERTAIN)..TO MAKE IT EVEN MORE CLEAR .. THAT MEANS ''INVESTMENTS ARE NOT RETURNED AT CERTAIN VOLUME LEVEL TO SUSTAIN LONG TERM GROWTH ''..OR EVEN MORE IN PLAIN LANGUAGE..THAT MEANS INVESTMENTS MOSTLY BROUGHT LOSSES...PERIOD ..END OF DISCUSION ON THAT SUBJECT

about me not making sense regarding investing money for US citizenship..I can tell you this much..someone mentioned that rich people live in Switzerland and Bahamas .. well again thats just partial info you are giving mate..in both those countries rich people from around the world can obtain citizenship or PR status ONLY IF THEY PAY TAXES OR INVEST MONEY IN THEM ..FOR SWITZERLAND IT GOES THAT YOU HAVE TO PAY TAXES TO SWISS IN ORDER TO RESIDE THERE BUT NOT ANY TAXES ..THERE IS A MINIMUM...SO RICH THEY PAY FOR PRIVILEGE TO LIVE IN THOSE COUNTRIES and THEY PAY A LOT ..IN CASE OF SWITZERLAND EVEN MORE THEN THEY PAY FOR USA FOR ONE SIMPLE REASON ..IT TAKES FEW YEARS MORE TO ACTUALLY GET SWISS CITIZENSHIP (THEN THE US ONE )

ALSO IN AUSTRALIA THERE IS ABOUT 3 TIMES MORE INVESTORS COMMING PER YEAR THEN IN THE USA TO ''INVEST FOR CITIZENSHIP'' SO YOUR ARGUMENTS ABOUT THAT SIMPLY DO NOT STAND EITHER ..I HAVE TO PUT OUT THAT AGAIN THAT I WORK FOR COMPANISE WHO OFFER THAT KIND OF SERVICES TO RICH AND WEALTHY SO I KNOW EVERY ANGLE ABOUT IT .. SO IF YOU LIKE to argue about all that stuff with me go right ahead but gather your facts and info solid or otherwise you will COME OUT AS A RIGHT DOUNCE

Sonibago thx for your support :)
I agree this guy just wants to argue and obvisouly he does not know what he is talking about. But thats ok everyone can learn.
I'll try to explain you:
1) QUOTE:" stock market is all time low ...SO AGAIN IF YOU ARGUE WITH ME ABOUT ECONOMY/INVESTMENTS/STOCK MARKET IN THE US YOU HAVE TO BE MORE PRECISE IN NUMBERS ..JUST A GENERALIZATION OR QUOTING SOME ARTICLES YOU PICKED AROUND GOOGLE AND YAHOO PAGES WILL NOT WORK and I can not accept that "
This is so funny it actually makes me laugh lol. "All time low"? you want proof ? so easy lol you talk about the stock market being at an all time low. Ok so let's see where the 3 major indexes of the US economy stands :)
Dow Jones: currently at 11,126. All time high is 14,000. ALl time low was 20 in 1896 =)
S&P500: roughly 1200. All time high being 1550 and all time low being 90. See 90 and 1200 ? it's not really a all time low lol
NASDAQ: currently at 2,500. ALl time low was 54. all time high 5000

Clearly you must be following the stock market on a daily basis and be a pro in economics ;)
Here are the graph of the index to help you: www.marketwatch.com
NASDAQ: http://www.marketwatch.com/investin...&lf=1&lf2=4&lf3=0&type=2&size=1&optstyle=1013

I dont know why you talk so much shit wheras you know so little. You are hilarious man :)

Now I could explain you why investment in the US are much safer than anywhere else in the world. But it's more complicated and I'm not sure you would understand.
As a proof, I explained it already in my other post but you did not understand. I did not say that you would have a lot of return investing in the US lol. I said the investment was more certain. It means you are more likely than anywhere else in the wolrd "not to loose, or loose very few money" compared to investing in other countries.
Many parameters are to be taken into account when you talk about investment. Also, all the economies in the world depend more or less on the US economy. If you dont know this yet, just look at the subprime mortgage crisis which was a US crisis, but put the entiere world in deep shit. Most the countries were even in much much worst positions than the US. Like many African and European countries.
It would take to much time for me to explain you all this. But you could start by reading the news or books.
Good luck.

One more thing. I talked about SWtizerland and bahmas. But where did I mention getting citizenship lol ? LOOK MY SENTENCE AND READ AGAIN:
"Rich people live/reside in switzerland or in the bahamas and the go on vacation in Miami, California, and stuff like that."
Seriously, did you even read what I wrote or you are just there for arguing?
Also, Paying taxes in Switzerland or in the bahmas ? ahhahah you are so funny. You know how high is the tax rate in Switzerland or bahmas compared to other developped countries? LOL WHy would a rich person go in broing Switzerland to have the "priviliege" to live there and pay higher taxes than the US ? unless the guy is trying to flee the the US. I dont really see why he would go in a country where there is no sun and nothing intereting too do.... Maybe because he pays less taxes ?

" HAVE TO PUT OUT THAT AGAIN THAT I WORK FOR COMPANISE WHO OFFER THAT KIND OF SERVICES TO RICH AND WEALTHY SO I KNOW EVERY ANGLE ABOUT IT .. SO IF YOU LIKE to argue about all that stuff with me go right ahead but gather your facts and info solid or otherwise you will COME OUT AS A RIGHT DOUNCE "
Did you like my facts ? the

I CANT STOp laughing reading this

why are you arguing? Your entire post is saying the exact thing that I bolded in Jeffy14's reply. Nobody comes here to argue and only those who do come out looking as a dunce

that last remark was NOT directed to you SONIBAGO
WHO SAYS I ARGUE ??..I don't argue .I DON'T NEED TO ..I just state the facts..if someone wants to argue after the facts then its their problem
I can see some people here on this forum have very foggy idea how money market and economy works and they live in the country where you HAVE TO LEARN THAT OR you heading for disaster ..FINE EXAMPLE OF THAT IS THAT GUY ABOWE WHO IS CLAIMIG THAT LOWER INTEREST RATES ARE SURE SIGN OF BOOMING ECONOMY AND STEADY GROWTH ..OUCH MATE ...WHY???

You are so funny :)
Man let me explain you again. Let's say you want to buy a car and you dont have money for it. So you gonna see the bank to ask for a loan. They gonna ask for your credit score, and want to know how much you make etc.. The welathier you are and the more stable your situation, the less interest you will pay.
So, when you have a good credit score you will pay little interest rates; when bad high interest rates. See ?
When the US borrows money, it pays little interest rates (low interest rates), it's one of the countries that pays the less if not the one that pays less. Why? because they have a much higher credit score :)
was it hard to understand?

you are such a kid :)

if its certain then why banks in the US don't want to front loans to small business ??

SMALL BUSINESS ARE THE BACK BONE OF US ECONOMY AND YET THEY CLOSE AT LIGHTNING SPEED ..sorry but you observation is contrary to any logic ..during good times interest for both private or business investors were high but turn over was even higher and US was able to borrow money from all around for far higher interest then now cause it was making profit all the time ,

Now interest is lower but nobody is taking any risks so demand is lowering the interest BECAUSE NOBODY KNOWS WHAT TO DO WITH THE MONEY they might borrow ,even I who run private business could probably get a loan from a bank for new equipment and stuff under very good terms but the problem is WHAT I'M GONNA BE DOING WITH THAT ?? cause I have no way to pay it back since I have no work .
lower interest rates are ususaly related to big financial disruptions when there is no investment opportunities and money has no value so the federal banks are trying to get economy going by lowering it ,its always a sign that there is no interest in borrowing because there is no growth.

china is paying high interest on loans because they make money and lenders want a larger piece of it ,I seriously doubt that economy which is growing at 8% in the time of global crisis is at risk of defaulting or widening its public debt or that there is a high risk of failed businesses in china due to crisis like its happening in the usa now.

us gov is borrowing money from SS funds at the moment because no other options are around in order to close national debt .
You are also as stupid as anzac.
I'm not talking about interest rates set by the Federal Reserve OMG. IM TALKING ABOUT THE BORROWING COST FFS. (how much does it cost the US gov to borrow money in the market).
I cant believe how little you know and how you talk :)
I MEAN DID YOU READ WHAT I WROTE??? HERE AGAIN:
"To prove my point, just look at what cost those countries can burrow. USA is the country that can borrow money on the market for the cheaper."
You read ??? Is itclear ?
omg such kids LOL
go back to school.
you dont trust mean ? go check for yuorself, im not gonna waste more time here with kids...
you guys know bribes of finance/economics and mix up everything...

You are also as stupid as anzac.
I'm not talking about interest rates set by the Federal Reserve OMG. IM TALKING ABOUT THE BORROWING COST FFS. (how much does it cost the US gov to borrow money in the market).
I cant believe how little you know and how you talk :)
I MEAN DID YOU READ WHAT I WROTE??? HERE AGAIN:
"To prove my point, just look at what cost those countries can burrow. USA is the country that can borrow money on the market for the cheaper."
You read ??? Is itclear ?
omg such kids LOL
go back to school.
you dont trust mean ? go check for yuorself, im not gonna waste more time here with kids...
you guys know bribes of finance/economics and mix up everything...

but USA can not borrow anything anymore ...all the US is doing at the moment is printing money and borrowing from SS funds and stripping public spending all over .

USA can not borrow a penny any more my dear friend thats the reson why we have all this problem ..I understand what you talking about perfectly but how and where US can borrow is not our problem ..Im not a president of the uSA i try to survive and don't care about how much we as acountry can borrow but rather how much i can as a busniess owner

again what you say its just borderline stupid ..US can not take another loan for the love of god ...3 trillion deficit is about the last gasp of what you can take I think .. maybe you can prove me wrong by going into tantrums ,insult as much as you want everyone on this forum but its not gonna change that simple facts

if the usa can borrow on a cheap as you say why we have economic crisis at all ?
evrything should be perfect and rosy if what you say its true

You are so funny :)
Man let me explain you again. Let's say you want to buy a car and you dont have money for it. So you gonna see the bank to ask for a loan. They gonna ask for your credit score, and want to know how much you make etc.. The welathier you are and the more stable your situation, the less interest you will pay.
So, when you have a good credit score you will pay little interest rates; when bad high interest rates. See ?
When the US borrows money, it pays little interest rates (low interest rates), it's one of the countries that pays the less if not the one that pays less. Why? because they have a much higher credit score :)
was it hard to understand?

you are such a kid :)

oK ''KID'',you gave an example how to buy a car when you have good credit score .. thats nice but usa has no good credit score so to use your analogy Ill try to level with you like his ..
usa goes to buy a new car and the salesman says :no way you owe too much to everyone and you did not pay back last 3 trillion cars -go somewhere else
and ''US'' goes back home and tell to his wife ..we gonna eat beans every day for next decade and i will print my own money for next 3-4 years and kid is not gonna get money for college and grand mother goes on the street tomorrow to fend for herself and we will bury grandpa in the back yard because we don't have money for the proper funeral and we have to sell his plot on the graveyard

I don't know what kind of idea you have about this country but here there is no mysticizam and you don't need to be financial wizzard to figure out things ,if the economy is in crisis that means there is no money to oil it and if there is no money that means there is no ways to borrow it from ANYWHERE ANYMORE

Why does this thread always degenerate into purile nonsense about the US being terrible? First bmx88, then praha, now anzac. Don't these people have anything better to do than try to bring everyone down? Surely everyone realises that the US has economic difficulties right now, and so do most places. Things are no worse in the US than in Europe. As there is a worldwide economic crisis that we are still going through, everyone should thing long and hard about relocating anywhere, as it will be more challenging than usual. However, if you are well educated, highly skilled and employable in the US, then you will find success there, as you will in the EU too... it just depends on where you want to be. I think these people hang around on this forum trying to justfiy their excuses for failure, if you hate the US so much then leave, everything is great in Europe...

Hello jules2203, i agree with you to a degree. I believe that one's 'attittude' plays a huge role in a person's success.. It also has a lot to do with our 'choices'. some people tend to get greedy, treat people badly, try to empoverish others to enrich themselves etc. Such persons DO NOT succeed. I know of many so called well- educated and highly skilled people who are no better off than those who are not. They haven't achieved anything worthwhile i.e a nice home, investment properties, modest car etc. they don't even own a bicycle to say the least. On the other hand, those who are not highly skilled (including via certification) have accomplished a lot. Life is what YOU make it, no matter where you go to live.-skilled or unskilled.

I stand corrected

but USA can not borrow anything anymore ...all the US is doing at the moment is printing money and borrowing from SS funds and stripping public spending all over .

USA can not borrow a penny any more my dear friend thats the reson why we have all this problem ..I understand what you talking about perfectly but how and where US can borrow is not our problem ..Im not a president of the uSA i try to survive and don't care about how much we as acountry can borrow but rather how much i can as a busniess owner

again what you say its just borderline stupid ..US can not take another loan for the love of god ...3 trillion deficit is about the last gasp of what you can take I think .. maybe you can prove me wrong by going into tantrums ,insult as much as you want everyone on this forum but its not gonna change that simple facts

if the usa can borrow on a cheap as you say why we have economic crisis at all ?
evrything should be perfect and rosy if what you say its true
First the US debt is around 13 trillions.... I dunno where you got your 3 trillion (one more roof that you are stupid, you cant even use google)... http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/
The budget deficit was 1.42trillions in 2009. In 2010 it's about the same... A little less I think, 1.3Trillions
Next, wtf are u talking about ? The US is borrowing money all the time.
THe deficit of the US gov this year is around 10% (the 1.3tirllions). It means it spends more than it has, thus its borrowing money. And its scheduled to continue for a few years. it means the USA is borrowing money. Just take any newspaper , turn on CNBC or bloomberg and you will see that the US is borrowing money everyday.
The usa is constantly borrowing money.
Stop talking when you dont know please.
You are such a retard lol
you are so funny lol. u know nothing. go to school.
I work in an investment bank in a trading room dealing with government debts you and you think you gonna teach me :)
GO take a finance class.

See this http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2010-...his-quarter-survey-of-bond-dealers-shows.html
the US will borrow 387 billions this quarter only....
Nobody wants to lend the US ??? AHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
kid go read a book.

Why do you talk when you dont know? It just blows my mind lol

I'm not even waste time answering your last question because obviously you cant grasp easy concept and you lack too many basic knowledge.
The question you just asked is so stupid.
The US is the most powerful country in the world, so it has the lowest borrowing cost (is it hard to understand ??? the story of the credit score you understood??).
I just explained you before than when the US economy is doing bad, the entire world suffers (even more on many areas). SO the US is most of the time a safer place to invest.
Lastly, the US economy is doing bad because private sectors (banks failed) failed. Even though this happens, the US is still the most powerful country and since all countries suffered too, it stays on top, a safer place to invest....
It's called market correlation. You heard about globalization and stuff like that ?
rofl
Im out of here.
My advice to you: dont talk when you dont know

oK ''KID'',you gave an example how to buy a car when you have good credit score .. thats nice but usa has no good credit score so to use your analogy Ill try to level with you like his ..
usa goes to buy a new car and the salesman says :no way you owe too much to everyone and you did not pay back last 3 trillion cars -go somewhere else
and ''US'' goes back home and tell to his wife ..we gonna eat beans every day for next decade and i will print my own money for next 3-4 years and kid is not gonna get money for college and grand mother goes on the street tomorrow to fend for herself and we will bury grandpa in the back yard because we don't have money for the proper funeral and we have to sell his plot on the graveyard

I don't know what kind of idea you have about this country but here there is no mysticizam and you don't need to be financial wizzard to figure out things ,if the economy is in crisis that means there is no money to oil it and if there is no money that means there is no ways to borrow it from ANYWHERE ANYMORE
You should not talk after all the facts that I gave you that proved that you are an ignorant who talks a lot of shit but knows nothing =)
go eat your beans. I work in a trading room and you think you gonna teach me finance ? lol
As I said in the other post. The US borrows money all the time. just read a financial newspaper :) google it
AHHAHA you are so ignorant. I'm laughing my *** off.
Millions of investors borrow money from the US on a daily basis.
go buy a finance book. and stop talking when you dont know (again).
I'm tired of showing you are wrong. You are just worthless. Bye

See this http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2010-...his-quarter-survey-of-bond-dealers-shows.html
kid

You should not talk after all the facts that I gave you that proved that you are an ignorant who talks a lot of shit but knows nothing =)
go eat your beans. I work in a trading room and you think you gonna teach me finance ? lol
As I said in the other post. The US borrows money all the time. just read a financial newspaper :) google it
AHHAHA you are so ignorant. I'm laughing my *** off.
Millions of investors borrow money from the US on a daily basis.
go buy a finance book. and stop talking when you dont know (again).
I'm tired of showing you are wrong. You are just worthless. Bye

kid

yes they will ''borrow'' from SS .AND FEDERAL RESERVE (I.E... PRINT MONEY..ONE TRILLION IN THE NEXT 5 YEARS ) they can not print any more bonds because Chinese are on our backs and they do not want to see their own stack of bonds loosing value so its all around tightening the belt ......WITH PRINTING PRESS WORKING OVER TIME .. WHEN THEY CAN'T PRINT BONDS THEY PRINT MONEY ...ITS THAT SIMPLE ...

Anyways all this is in the papers here almost every day so you really have to step down from your ''high horse'' my friend and stop beign a smart alex ..if you work in finances and you planing on coming over TO WORK we are F..D.. and maybe its time to leave this country for good if there is more boneheads like you coming over ...maybe you can call prez and tell him he can borrow cheap ??... LOL and presto .. the crisis is gone and everyone is happy and smiling and you get a Nobel prize???

one more thing ..I'm sorry to tell you that but this country is TIRED OF FINANCIAL ''WIZZARDS'' SUCH AS YOUSELF WHO THINK THEY ARE SMARTEST IN THE WORLD ...money is gone here FOR VERY LONG TIME

and for the end just one piece of advice , WHEN /IF you come over here keep low profile with your comment about how US can borrow on a cheap from everyone because someone might take you far seriously and whack you right there on the spot ...feelings about what you saying are running too high here and you can expect some pretty bad reactions from people who are JUST ANGRY ON SUCH TRASH TALK:D ..with all due respect to your ''knowledge'' you are obviously still cleaning your mothers milk around your mouth

Status
Not open for further replies.