• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 winners from Bangladesh

Hi Friends ,

Hope all are fine in health but tension in mind !!!! don't worry every thing will be fine I hope. today i share my new experience about dv case . After my interview the embassy wants some photo id of mine and my wife. On 7th Nov me and my wife went to drop my wife's photo id's at door no 3. we were in a Line. a family with 2 daughter was standing after us, at that time we talk each other and found that their case is same as our case PHOTO ID. The applicant was wife, she is a house wife and husband working at a private firm. On that day my wife drop her doc , after nadia the women drop their photo id's. Our next date given 24th NOV.

On 24 Nov we found them in embassy their date also 24th NOV. Our time mentioned was 1 pm. after half an our microphone announce the lady name and requested her to come on window no 1 . After some time they come with 3 visa . The embassy gave her and her two children, but did not gave her husband visa, They give him a blue sheet like us which we are holding.
Now what is our status? all the time eyes on our mobile when will come that call And always repeating in our mind (MERA NUMBER KAB AYAGA????!!!!!!!!!!!). .

ZAhid.

hi everybody

I am going to face dv 2011 interview on 5th December 2010 but the problem is that i did not get yet my pcc( police clearance certificate), it can take more 2 weeks. could anybody plz answer me that what will happen with me? what they can do? are they will give me time for submit pcc?

plz anyone who have experience answer me as soon as possible. thanks all of the member of this website

Last edited by a moderator:
I am going to face dv 2011 interview on 5th December 2010 but the problem is that i did not get yet my pcc( police clearance certificate), it can take more 2 weeks. could anybody plz answer me that what will happen with me? what they can do? are they will give me time for submit pcc?

plz anyone who have experience answer me as soon as possible. thanks all of the member of this website

Dear sporsho,
Please Don't face without PCC. It is must for everyone. Plz, try to arrange it, otherwise you will be 100% percent Resused. I also advise you plz Read our total forum. here october 02, 2010 an forumet also refused. Even sabrina Face this situation and she arrange her PCC. (vai bangladeshe Taka e shob e hoy.) I also refer to you pls read all sabrina's thread. you will be found here you ans. Best of luck.

Hello Touch (Sporsho)!
You have a nice name indeed! Please don't face interview without PCC. Arrange your PCC before your interview date by hook or by cook. Take every possible necessary steps to get it in hand before interview.
Wish you best of luck.
-Sabrina

Dear sporsho,
Please Don't face without PCC. It is must for everyone. Plz, try to arrange it, otherwise you will be 100% percent Resused.

who told u that If someone attend interview while pcc is unavailable, he will be rejected? if someone is rejected then there must be some other reason.
just show the documents that u have applied for pcc, then when u get that take it to embassy.Don't forget they understand if u r honest so its better tell them the truth.

And friends with all the respect, please don't advice anyone if u r not clear about the point. Don't confuse people and think twice before any negative comments. There must be thousands of people viewing this thread coz its an open forum.

If someone doesn't attend the interview on the scheduled date in US Embassy dhaka there is no way coz they don't re-scheduled interviews. Just attend the interview with all the necessary papers if one or two missing the Embassy will wait but you have to keep your word about when u r coming back with your papers. Keep in mind one thing if ur all papers r ok and ur security clearance is done US Embassy Dhaka is bound to give u visa coz the embassy has some accountability as well.

@sporsho,
Dude its better to to attend the interview with all of ur papers and necessary documents.So try to collect and attend the interview with ur pcc. If it is unavailable , attend the interview with your other necessary papers.u have to be in the interview on time on the scheduled date. TAKE THE COPY OF THE TREASURY CHALAN WHICH U FILLED FOR PCC(THE RECEIPT OF THE PCC APPLICATION ). And tell them when u can get that. Be confident and believe me you will me through.

For any help mail me at: metroloy@gmail.com. Coz i'm not regular in the forum.All the best friends.

Thanks and cheers.

Hi Metroloy,

What kabir wrote is perfectly correct. One of this forum member got rejected because of this PCC. If you want to confirm read the forum from the beginning. And by "don't face without PCC" kabir didn't mean not to reschedule the interview. This is obvious that if someone is changing his interview he must reschedule it.

My suggestion is reschedule the interview and go to interview with full preparation. Its better to go for interview over prepared rather than under prepared.

Thanks

MR. METROLOy

AS u said u r not regular in this forum so u should read the page no.8 (SHUVRO78 case) and Make your Comments.

Zahid.
[
QUOTE=metroloy;2249583]who told u that If someone attend interview while pcc is unavailable, he will be rejected? if someone is rejected then there must be some other reason.
just show the documents that u have applied for pcc, then when u get that take it to embassy.Don't forget they understand if u r honest so its better tell them the truth.

And friends with all the respect, please don't advice anyone if u r not clear about the point. Don't confuse people and think twice before any negative comments. There must be thousands of people viewing this thread coz its an open forum.

If someone doesn't attend the interview on the scheduled date in US Embassy dhaka there is no way coz they don't re-scheduled interviews. Just attend the interview with all the necessary papers if one or two missing the Embassy will wait but you have to keep your word about when u r coming back with your papers. Keep in mind one thing if ur all papers r ok and ur security clearance is done US Embassy Dhaka is bound to give u visa coz the embassy has some accountability as well.

@sporsho,
Dude its better to to attend the interview with all of ur papers and necessary documents.So try to collect and attend the interview with ur pcc. If it is unavailable , attend the interview with your other necessary papers.u have to be in the interview on time on the scheduled date. TAKE THE COPY OF THE TREASURY CHALAN WHICH U FILLED FOR PCC(THE RECEIPT OF THE PCC APPLICATION ). And tell them when u can get that. Be confident and believe me you will me through.

For any help mail me at: metroloy@gmail.com. Coz i'm not regular in the forum.All the best friends.

Thanks and cheers.
[/QUOTE]

who told u that If someone attend interview while pcc is unavailable, he will be rejected? if someone is rejected then there must be some other reason.

@sporsho,

Thanks and cheers.

Dear frdn metroloy,
Please see this massage, It was our another frnd shuro78, so, what do u think. this past for u.

Interview finished and visa refused! Date: oct.04,2010 in this forum page no.08,
My interview held ystrday. I could not submit PCC. They took my interview; very simple. Just asked me some common questions, my date of brith, father's name, address, why i want to go usa etc. After the interview, they gave me a blue slip where it is written that visa refused due to security cause. I may be threat for USA. they asked me about PCC and i replied i will get it tomorrow (4 October). Then they told, you could have get your visa, but only for security reason (PCC) for usa, we are sorry, we cannot issue you visa. all other documents are correct.

then i replied, can i submit it tomorrow. their answer was, "we are sorry". They give me back my documents and passport.

Now, I have nothing to do. I am depressed.

Shuvro

Dear all,
I have problem, I passed HSC fm Barisal Board in 2003. But my result has not yet show in education board website. Even when I entered my roll no. website says that ROLL NO. HAS NOT MACH. But i passed succesfully. what can I do? thouth barishal board Est.-1999.(New)
Though, I also contract with Board but Board authorize told that, Privious years result is under construction. but website says that Roll no. has not match.

Please advice to me.

Dear frdn metroloy,
Please see this massage, It was our another frnd shuro78, so, what do u think. this past for u.

Interview finished and visa refused! Date: oct.04,2010 in this forum page no.08,
My interview held ystrday. I could not submit PCC. They took my interview; very simple. Just asked me some common questions, my date of brith, father's name, address, why i want to go usa etc. After the interview, they gave me a blue slip where it is written that visa refused due to security cause. I may be threat for USA. they asked me about PCC and i replied i will get it tomorrow (4 October). Then they told, you could have get your visa, but only for security reason (PCC) for usa, we are sorry, we cannot issue you visa. all other documents are correct.

then i replied, can i submit it tomorrow. their answer was, "we are sorry". They give me back my documents and passport.

Now, I have nothing to do. I am depressed.

Shuvro

His visa was rejected because of security cause. That means the security clearance for his case was negative from USA.More than 70 organizations in USA and others are doing this(mane check,fingerprint check,TAL ,etc ) for USA.In is his post he clearly mentioned in blue paper it is written VISA WAS REFUSED DUE TO SECURITY CAUSE. I MAY BE THE THREAT FOR USA.
He fail to understand security clearance and PCC are not the same.

Security clearance could be the only and best reason for visa refusal.
Thanks&cheers.

Dear all,
I have problem, I passed HSC fm Barisal Board in 2003. But my result has not yet show in education board website. Even when I entered my roll no. website says that ROLL NO. HAS NOT MACH. But i passed succesfully. what can I do? thouth barishal board Est.-1999.(New)
Though, I also contract with Board but Board authorize told that, Privious years result is under construction. but website says that Roll no. has not match.

Please advice to me.

Hi Kabir,
Barisal board is not fully loaded.U don't have to worry about it coz it is US Embassy who will verify it if necessary.So u stay calm.
Njoy.

Hello Zahid Vai,
2 months passed I have interviewed. Additional process may take 2-3 months as I know. My cousin got call after 5 months of his interview. Don't worry.

Hello Kabir007 and Nadiasaifur, as I know PCC is not mendatory for visa at the inteview time, if somebody cannot arrange PCC within the interview date. He/she may submit his/her receipt copy of Police HQ. Only PCC cannot be the reason of visa refuse. I fully agree with metroloy. In my case, I also thought to stand at the interview without PCC and show them the receipt copy. But luckily I got that before my interview. In shuvro78's case, I think there were somthing another reason for his visa refusal and he described it wrongly.
-Sabrina

Sporsho,

Information and communication is the most important tool now a days. Still u didnt get PCC and u informed it at the last moment?

Are you from Dhaka? for Dhaka residents it needs 1 week to provide PCC from the one stop center of Police Headquarter,Dhaka. Whom did u contact? for other areas PCC will be given from Police Superintendant.I dont know why did u say, it needs more weeks to get. You should consult the Police high officials with your DV interview letter to get it urgent.They will help you.

Remember, in absence of any mentioned documents, like PCC, birth certificate, edu certificates you will be surely refused in the interview.

I request everyone of this forum to read all the posts of this thread from the first to last. Without acquiring any perfect information anyone should not advise otherone on any issue. As we have some concrete proof/ experience of a person being rejected for not providing PCC during interview, why guys u say, without PCC, interview is possible? This is not the forum to guess anything, we should advise on experience/ documents only. PCC not providing means, you have some problem in your criminal history. Remember, PCC means, Police Clearance Certificate, so if your history is not clear, its obvious , police will not provide it to you. Thus when you face interview without PCC, it means you have a security/ crime problem, they wont issue you a visa. Just analyze the case of Shuvro, a person, who havent given the fingerprint before the day of interview , how is it possible he is failed to pass security clearance, if it would be the reason, he would get Additional processing, not refusal. So, i am sure, here security reason means only Police Clearance.

In Bangladesh, PCC is not enough for any person to get visa, specially for young man. They send it further for Additional Process for security clearance. In a country where lots of Terrorist organizations like JMB, Harkatul Zhihad are actively working , how can you imagine , without PCC you will get success?

Keep in mind, US embassy in Dhaka is not waiting simply to give you the visa, they will rather wait to refuse it for any cause. You are the person , who will prove you have all the qualities to get the visa, thats all.

Hello Sporsho! and Who are very near to interview:

The documents to be submitted mentioned in step 4 in www.dvselectee.state.gov are civil documents. A person must have the documents with him/her at the interview time. Could somebody tell me is there written about SSC registration and admit card ???
But I know a person who had no SSC reg & admit card and he gave his visa fee even after hearing the announcement "Please don't give visa fee who don't have SSC reg & admit card". He was refused.

Example:
"If a person has short time to arrange his documents after getting the 2nd letter. Coz he was not aware about the 2nd letter and thought it will take more time to come. But after geeting the 2nd letter has 28 days in his hand. The problem is, he applied for MRP passport in regular category (1 month) just 3 days before of getting the 2nd letter. Now, the situation is, his passport delivery date is 2 days later of his interview date. After his special request to passport office, he got his passprot in hand before 8 days of his interview. Anyway, then he did his medical after 2 days (he got passport on Thursday afternoon, and did medical on Saturday), now 6 days in hand. Next day (Sunday) he went for PCC at PHQ but unfortunately it was too late that day, he didn't know that after 5 pm HQ doesn't take the form. After his request, his form was taken showing the next date (Monday). He got the slip (receipt copy) of HQ and there written the delivery date 7 days later. He couldn't get his PCC in hand in anyways before the interview date."

Every applicant should try till to the last moment to arrange all the documents that required by embassy.
But if somebody cannot arrange the PCC before interview in anyways, then what he/she should do? Should he/she leave the interview?

My request to every members of this forum, don't suggest anyone without knowing well. I know a very renowned lawyer of Bangladesh and as he told me, in past years and also in this year, many applicants couldn't arrange PCC before interview, they showed their receipt copy of PHQ and after interview they were not refused. They were asked to submit the PCC at the embassy on next date.

Best of luck.
-Sabrina

One more thing regarding PCC:

In the dvselectee instructions , it is clearly written what you should do by order of preference.And after getting the first letter everyone should follow that. I dont understand why people just wait for 2nd letter to start processing? You should keep in mind every winner of DV cases will surely get his second letter if he submits the required DS and DSP forms. So no one should wait more. They should start processing for passport, PCC etc immediately.

No where it is said that the PCC should be very current. So if your interview will be scheduled in June 2011, why dont u collecct your PCC now? It will make you free from all anxieties.I have seen some others forums of different countries. they just do it.

If you start your process lately, by not following the DVSELECTEE instructions and due to that fail to collect all the required documents, the responsibility have to be borne by ONLY YOU and no one else.

Hi every body
I am a regular reader of this forum. Which thread u ppl published it become me practical suggestion more then my adviser says.
Some times i think He is (Adviser) good for nothing and maximum time think nothing.
Now i xcept some comments from u.............
Till I am waiting for 2nd NL, I’ve applied me and my wife Passport Nov 22.
So guys what u think should I go for Pcc now, or after receive my passport.

Average Designing VISA BULLTEIN FOR DV-2011 FOR ASIA

AVERAGE DESIGNING

DV-2009 DV-2010 DV-2011

OCT 7000 7000 9000
NOV 7200 7200 10750
DEC 8250 8250 11600
JAN 9475 9475 13300
FEB 11000 10550 16100
MAR 13200 12000 19300
APR 17400 13600 23700
MAY 22800 16400 29600
JUN 30350 19550 38800
JUL CURRENT 23500 CURRENT
AUG CURRENT 28700 CURRENT
SEP CURRENT CURRENT CURRENT

Information collect form Srilankan thread.

If you wants please see that thread.