• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 winners from Bangladesh

Hello nazdv

To make a PCC DMP need's your Passport Photocopy, so brother after receiving your passport you should go for pcc.

zahid

Well done Kabir,
U've done good enough for this.
Plz take my special gratitude. :)
When i read this it become difficult to me, then i just copy in .xls formet.
And then make me clear.

@Zahid vi Thnx many many thnx. I will follow ur instraction.

Average Designing VISA BULLTEIN FOR DV-2011 FOR ASIA

AVERAGE DESIGNING

DV-2009 DV-2010 Diffrent DV-2011

OCT 7000 7000 9000
NOV 7200 200 7200 200 10750 1750
DEC 8250 1050 8250 1050 11600 850
JAN 9475 1225 9475 1225 13300 1700
FEB 11000 1525 10550 1075 16100 2800
MAR13200 2200 12000 1450 19300 3200
APR 17400 4200 13600 1600 23700 4400
MAY 22800 5400 16400 2800 29600 5900
JUN 30350 7550 19550 3150 38800 9200
JUL CURRENT 23500 3950 CURRENT
AUG CURRENT 28700 5200 CURRENT
SEP CURRENT CURRENT CURRENT

Information collect form Srilankan thread.

But Zahid vi,

My Permanent recidencial area Rajshahi Division (in DV).
Is it Under in DMP.

My Permanent residence In barishal , By born i live in dhaka , i made my pcc from dhaka. DMP (DHAKA METROPOLITAN POLICE). Instruction for selectees In step 3 u will find the details about pcc. if u live your current residence more than 6 month , u need that locality pcc.

zahid

My Permanent residence In barishal , By born i live in dhaka , i made my pcc from dhaka. DMP (DHAKA METROPOLITAN POLICE). Instruction for selectees In step 3 u will find the details about pcc. if u live your current residence more than 6 month , u need that locality pcc.

zahid

Dear Zahid vi,
As I know that,Police H.Q will give only one PCC for Bangladeshi. Dhaka or other not fact for this. differance only out side of dhaka PCC will give local thana, and for dhaka will give Police H.Q. But, one PCC for one person for Bangladesh. And if any one lived abord more than six month, then he will collect form there for another PCC.

SO, WE should Read Much more Instraction & forum. also nzdv

hello zahid vi (nadiasifur)

hello sporsho what about your interview?

zahid

sorry for doing late actually I was to busy for interview and blue sheet after our interview they gave us a latter which said that on section 221(g)......( additional processing we will contact you as soom as we receive the result.) and they also gave us blue sheet for submitting the pcc within this month, but yesterday evening i got my pcc then i submitted it today, whatever finally after receiving the pcc they said we will call u as soon as possible, when we ask what can we do if we want to contact then they give us a token and said come to 23 dec for ur case review. thats all.

now can any bocy tell me what can be happen with my case.

thanks every members of this forum.

sporsho

Dear Zahid vi,
As I know that,Police H.Q will give only one PCC for Bangladeshi. Dhaka or other not fact for this. differance only out side of dhaka PCC will give local thana, and for dhaka will give Police H.Q. But, one PCC for one person for Bangladesh. And if any one lived abord more than six month, then he will collect form there for another PCC.

SO, WE should Read Much more Instraction & forum. also nzdv

I think u don't understand my post about PCC.

zahid

Congratulation sporsho

you have done your work , now the embassy is working both of yours docs, i think in my experience u are in safe side because the main applicant is your wife , example like rony, nightingle mother, mrs.masuma so don't worry Brother. on 23rd dec many thing will be happen .

1. Receive passport And in Additional process (like us) 2. both of you get visa 3. main applicant get visa but spouse in additional process.
4. Asking For More docs

Zahid

thanks bro zahid vi

thanks a lot bro.

we already submitted our passport with pcc and they said that we will call u after additional processing, then we asked when we can get any news from you, then they give us the token and said to come on 23 for ur case review.

that's all pray for us bro. all members of that forum plz pray for us.

thanks everyone.

sporsho Thank u.

Can u please share your interview experience in details , may be that will help for those friends who are waiting for interview .

Zahid

Does anyone here know where is main marriage registration office in Dhaka? I mean when any couple get married through the Court/Kazi office where the Nikha nama get recorded? If anyone know the address/location, pls do write it here.

Thanks in advance!

Hi everyone ,

I am sporsho, me and my wife both are faced interview on last 5th dec 2010. First we entered on the usa embassy at 8.30 then we are waiting on the waiting room , after 30 to 40 min one lady voice told that who are the DV applicant plz submit ur 2nd letter on the door no 7. So as a principal applicant my wife went on that door and she submitted the 2nd letter over there. Then the lady( Bangladesghi) said to my wife come with ur paper and submit to me. She( my wife) submitted the main copy and the notarized photocopy of our papers.
The papers were---
1. Passports
2. 2nd letter
3. 1 dv size photo for each person
4. Ssc and hsc reg card, admit card, mark sheet, certificates ( my docs and my wife’s docs)
5. Some papers from our recent educational institute which proved we are student on that organization; like admission latter
6. National ID (my id and my wife’s id)
7. Others older id from both of us
8. Money receipts
9. Additional questionnaire paper (from both of us)
10. Marriage certificate
11. Older picture which are captured when we were in love( bcoz we told them we make love marriage) + marriage pictures + family pictures
12. We did not received pcc before our interview that’s why we submitted a additional paper from the police station which mentioned that we applied for pcc and its already completed but we did not received it for the postal service.
That’s all the papers……………………………………………..
Then my wife came back to the waiting room and after 20 to 30 min another lady voice said to both of us come on the gate no 2 for the finger print. After getting our finger prints she said to wait again. After 1 hour one lady voice said to come on gate no 7 that was the same lady who received our paper. Then she and another American man asking us some question from ds 230 and said to sign on a paper for matching our signature with ds 230, they asked what we are doing now a days, where are we studding, when we meet each other first time, when we got married, I stayed in abroad so he asked where I am staying, he also said why I am staying over there. Then they said to me if America in a red alert if needed do you can join America military I said yes, then he said to sign in an agreement, then they gave us a blue sheet for submitting the pcc and passport within the 31st dec 2010.they give us back all of the main docs and the 12 no doc on my dos list.
On the blue sheet they write 221(g)……….. after additional processing we will call u.

On the day after our interview on 6th dec 2010 we went again on the usa embassy for submitting our pcc and passport on the gate no 3. We submitted it then they said to come on 23 rd dec 2010 for case review that’s all.
Thanks every members of this forum. Plz pray for me all.

@zahid vi – sorry for doing late to post this experience, why I will tell u latter. A very special thanks to u for answer my all quires on right time.

Dear Sporsho

Thanks for sharing the interview in details. Without PCC the interview went great and hopefully, you and your wife will get the visa very soon, inshaAllah!

I am sporsho, me and my wife both are faced interview on last 5th dec 2010. First we entered on the usa embassy at 8.30 then we are waiting on the waiting room , after 30 to 40 min one lady voice told that who are the DV applicant plz submit ur 2nd letter on the door no 7. So as a principal applicant my wife went on that door and she submitted the 2nd letter over there. Then the lady( Bangladesghi) said to my wife come with ur paper and submit to me. She( my wife) submitted the main copy and the notarized photocopy of our papers.
The papers were---
1. Passports
2. 2nd letter
3. 1 dv size photo for each person
4. Ssc and hsc reg card, admit card, mark sheet, certificates ( my docs and my wife’s docs)
5. Some papers from our recent educational institute which proved we are student on that organization; like admission latter
6. National ID (my id and my wife’s id)
7. Others older id from both of us
8. Money receipts
9. Additional questionnaire paper (from both of us)
10. Marriage certificate
11. Older picture which are captured when we were in love( bcoz we told them we make love marriage) + marriage pictures + family pictures
12. We did not received pcc before our interview that’s why we submitted a additional paper from the police station which mentioned that we applied for pcc and its already completed but we did not received it for the postal service.
That’s all the papers……………………………………………..
Then my wife came back to the waiting room and after 20 to 30 min another lady voice said to both of us come on the gate no 2 for the finger print. After getting our finger prints she said to wait again. After 1 hour one lady voice said to come on gate no 7 that was the same lady who received our paper. Then she and another American man asking us some question from ds 230 and said to sign on a paper for matching our signature with ds 230, they asked what we are doing now a days, where are we studding, when we meet each other first time, when we got married, I stayed in abroad so he asked where I am staying, he also said why I am staying over there. Then they said to me if America in a red alert if needed do you can join America military I said yes, then he said to sign in an agreement, then they gave us a blue sheet for submitting the pcc and passport within the 31st dec 2010.they give us back all of the main docs and the 12 no doc on my dos list.
On the blue sheet they write 221(g)……….. after additional processing we will call u.

On the day after our interview on 6th dec 2010 we went again on the usa embassy for submitting our pcc and passport on the gate no 3. We submitted it then they said to come on 23 rd dec 2010 for case review that’s all.
Thanks every members of this forum. Plz pray for me all.

@zahid vi – sorry for doing late to post this experience, why I will tell u latter. A very special thanks to u for answer my all quires on right time.

Sifu,

So far i know, all the Kazi offices of Dhaka may issue marriage certificate . But if u ask about Head office, i dont know , but i guess the Kazi office of MOghbazar ( branch office in Paltan) may be the oldest one. I took my parents certificate from there. They were married under the then Moghbazar kazi office in 1975.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Nightingle for the answer. Yes, you're absolutely right, Kazi office at Moghbazar is the oldest. If you have the details knowledge, can you kindly share with us how the total process has been went through in Bangladesh?

and of course, how the Embassy of US, Dhaka will verify whether the presented marriage certificate is genuine. Will they check through only the Kazi office or they will physically visit the ministry of law, Bangladesh Govt. office?

Hallow every One,
Recently my office is relocated in another building. In DS230 form I mentioned old building addrs. In is this case should I need to collect any papers from office? Need any recommendation of NOC from office? Or any other?

Sifu,

Firstly marriage certificates in Bangladesh dont need to be notarized nor it needs attestation from minintry of Law or foreign affairs. Simply the embassy demands the bangla and english copy Nikahnama and a marriage certificate issued from the Kazi office. This certificate has a standard version . You just provide them all the names, addresses in English , they will do it. In my case , they took 1 week to provide me the documents. I provided them the original version ( of 1975) of nikahnama. They verified it from the original Balam Book. For 1 package ( bangla, english nikahnama and a marr. cer) they may took 1 to 3 thousand taka. Its a matter of bargain.

Secondly, if you have mistakes in name, age, parents name in the original nikahnama, you may do correction. They may require an applicationn for that. In Bangladesh , the Kazis do a lot of mistakes in name spelling, age during the wedding ceremony. But you have to prepare all the documents with exact/similar spelling of education certificates/passport.

Thirdly, in my parents case, they didnt verified it from the Kazi office, as they were very old couple. But i heard from the Kazi of Moghbazar they , the embassy authority even verify the Balam book for the authenticity of marriage by sending representatives to the kazi office. In that case, if you correct the name, age with an application( even after getting the interview date, no problem) , they normally accept it. Without application, making correcton in Balam book, they become suspicous.

Last edited by a moderator: