• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Popescandy1,
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! May the good Lord continue to perfect your ways.It seems a lot of our colleagues are not aware of this wonderful forum. lt is my prayer that as we are about to enter into the month of October, more winners will be joining this forum for better preparation towards upcoming interviews.Wish all dv 2012 winners the best of luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where are the dv 2012 winners and those going for interview in October. Please let's help in keeping this thread alive. Wish all forumites the best of luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Popescandy1,
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! May the good Lord continue to perfect your ways.It seems a lot of our colleagues are not aware of this wonderful forum. lt is my prayer that as we are about to enter into the month of October, more winners will be joining this forum for better preparation towards upcoming interviews.Wish all dv 2012 winners the best of luck.

thanks very much Mantutu, and amen to your prayers. yes we pray winners from dv 2012 are able to find this forum to keep it growing. the Good Lord be with us all. Best Wishes to all those waiting for interviews and especially those on AP, i pray the Good Lord perfect yours ways. Amen.

I have never seen this thread as queit as this before. fellow forumites what is happening to our forum? Does it mean we have no members for October interview.

Hi dadadada72,
Thank God you are finally moving to Obamaland. May the Lord grant you travelling mercies and guide you in all your endeavours. But do not forget to keep in touch with our precious forum as current winners and future ones will all need your contributions. SAFE JOURNEY.

There are two options here:
1. Go ahead as married couples and apply for the visa.
2. Get a divorce certificate and apply alone (as to how to get this document, I can't answer).

Your friend can do what you're saying but you can make a big mistake like this - mind you your friend can't use the excuse that someone did the application on your her behalf. It's not just simple like checking married on the application, the spouse photo was also uploaded. If it is a simple check box and your friend made a mistake, they will somehow understand it, but uploading a photo and given details about your spouse cannot be considered a mistake.

Dear Fourmites,
am currently in the US now. i arrived on the 22nd of this month. i have gone to apply for my SSN so am currently waiting for it. i have a question though. Last time i asked for advise concerning a friend who won the lottery.(as seen above) the person who entered the lottery for her now says she can go ahead and process the documents alone i.e without the 'husband'. What i want to know is that can she go ahead and do this eventhough someone was added to the earlier entry as her husband.

Dear Fourmites,
am currently in the US now. i arrived on the 22nd of this month. i have gone to apply for my SSN so am currently waiting for it. i have a question though. Last time i asked for advise concerning a friend who won the lottery.(as seen above) the person who entered the lottery for her now says she can go ahead and process the documents alone i.e without the 'husband'. What i want to know is that can she go ahead and do this eventhough someone was added to the earlier entry as her husband.

Congratulations and wellcome to Obamaland.

Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Forumites,

Wishing all still going for interviews in these remaining year 2011 DV Fiscal year success and VISA granted IJN,AMEN.

To some of our colleagues still on AP,I pray that the good Lord in his infinite mercy and unending grace put smiles on their faces and them VISA BREAKTHROUGH IJN,AMEN.

Dear Fourmites,

You are mostly welcome to the promised land. i pray all things move perfectly for you by God's grace.
As with you question, Ammeck has said it all. but with the kind of way you think she could do it, that will be by informing the Co at the time of interview that due to monetary matters she would like to go alone, but they might ask her to prof photos of their relationship. so its all in her hands

Dear Forumites,

Wishing all still going for interviews in these remaining year 2011 DV Fiscal year success and VISA granted IJN,AMEN.

To some of our colleagues still on AP,I pray that the good Lord in his infinite mercy and unending grace put smiles on their faces and them VISA BREAKTHROUGH IJN,AMEN.

Amen oooo, lets not forget Our Lord has proven to us He can do it all over and over again. the Lord be with us all.

Hello guys, I got a call from the embassy yesterday that my visa has been issued and I should come and pick up my documents today but i have a hectic schedule today so i called and informed them that i will pick it up on monday, til now I can't believe it I swear, this was definitely the longest 28days in my life .. Thank you so much guys for everything, and congratulations to all those who already got their visa and good luck to those who didn't et theirs yet I'm sure Allah has a plan for us and he won't let any of us down I'm keeping all of u in my prayers ....

Hello guys, I got a call from the embassy yesterday that my visa has been issued and I should come and pick up my documents today but i have a hectic schedule today so i called and informed them that i will pick it up on monday, til now I can't believe it I swear, this was definitely the longest 28days in my life .. Thank you so much guys for everything, and congratulations to all those who already got their visa and good luck to those who didn't et theirs yet I'm sure Allah has a plan for us and he won't let any of us down I'm keeping all of u in my prayers ....
Congrats!

Whooa!!!!,,, Is anything too hard for our God. Congrats Yaso and wishing you more of Good things in all your endeavours. the Lord be with us all.