• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

Uh uh uh,with Diploma in Business ADmin,I think he shld be covered.

Tell him to be praying over cos there nothing God can not do.

Peace unto ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's happening to DV-2012 thread? I can't locate that thread again.

@Ghana 2012

The forum for 2012 has just disappeared mysteriously. Who knows its location. tried to look for it like our brother ammeck but cant trace it, otherwise who knows how many times can one leave US without a re-entry permit espesially for a period of less than six months

@Ghana 2012

The forum for 2012 has just disappeared mysteriously. Who knows its location. tried to look for it like our brother ammeck but cant trace it, otherwise who knows how many times can one leave US without a re-entry permit espesially for a period of less than six months

If less than 1 year, you don't need a re-entry permit. You can travel as many times you wish.

If less than 1 year, you don't need a re-entry permit. You can travel as many times you wish.

@ammeck09

Thanks for that information, we also hope that the Ghana thread will re-appear from wherever it disappeared to . Otherwise your contribution to this forum has enriched the members knowledge on the immigration.

Hi All

Am doing my cp on 7th may 2012 8am and my sponsor wants to send a letter of support in the following format;

I will receive and assist Mr X till he can stand on his own here in the US..

Mention status and your contacts pls and a copy of your payment check.

We will be going for the interview with my family-my wife and son-3yrs.

Am doing my cp on 7th may 2012 8am and my sponsor wants to send a letter of support in the following format;

I will receive and assist Mr X till he can stand on his own here in the US..

Mention status and your contacts pls and a copy of your payment check.

We will be going for the interview with my family-my wife and son-3yrs.

I wish you the best of luck

If God permits, we will depart on 31st March.

@mantutu

Thats next week and please remember to carry all your documents i.e recommendation letters, letters of all places you have worked transcripts and all that staff as they might be of use when need be. All the best

@mantutu

Thats next week and please remember to carry all your documents i.e recommendation letters, letters of all places you have worked transcripts and all that staff as they might be of use when need be. All the best

Thanks for the reminder. lt is very much appreciated.

long time guys!

Uh uh uh,with Diploma in Business ADmin,I think he shld be covered.

Tell him to be praying over cos there nothing God can not do.

Peace unto ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi members, its been a long time since i visted this site due to some reasons beyond my control. i know that ammeck and stonesanjay are doing great job here by the continued assistance to this forum. God bless u all. i am around now and will be coming in once a while to see what i can contribute.

Hope you had a safe journey to USA...i believe God never gives you a task that you cant handle....update us on life in the US.

You can say that again. We have landed safely on the 1st at JFK and we are currently staying at Brentwood, New York. Everything is cool except the cold that is penetrating our bones.

Whew !!! Arrive successfully.. Thank god

you can say that again. We have landed safely on the 1st at jfk and we are currently staying at brentwood, new york. Everything is cool except the cold that is penetrating our bones.

it's good to know that you've successfully arrived in ny? How was the paperwork there ? I thought you were going to maryland ?

it's good to know that you've successfully arrived in ny? How was the paperwork there ? I thought you were going to maryland ?

Just some last minute change of mind due to some few issues. Paperwork is very simple, just make sure you carry your brown envelope with you because even at K.I.A, the airline agents will check if you have it depending on the flight you are using. Also make sure you check the weight of your baggages before moving to the airport.

Hi

hi members, its been a long time since i visted this site due to some reasons beyond my control. i know that ammeck and stonesanjay are doing great job here by the continued assistance to this forum. God bless u all. i am around now and will be coming in once a while to see what i can contribute.

We will appreciate whatever idea shared with the forum as it is vital to all of us waiting for interviews......How is New Jersey life?

We will appreciate whatever idea shared with the forum as it is vital to all of us waiting for interviews......How is New Jersey life?

Dubai-b, I pray that the Lord God of Heaven and Earth will give wonderful success in JESUS' NAME.....AMEN.

Just some last minute change of mind due to some few issues. Paperwork is very simple, just make sure you carry your brown envelope with you because even at K.I.A, the airline agents will check if you have it depending on the flight you are using. Also make sure you check the weight of your baggages before moving to the airport.

Mantutu, how are you adjusting to your new environment?