• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2010 Winners from Ghana

I guess im the only ghanaian left on this forum wit a high CN.pls u pple should not abandoned me afta ur interviews ooo CN 2010AF00058880

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi ammeck & sebulonde,

We are all praying 4 your CN to be current when the next VB comes out. I think by now you guys might have been tired of waiting. Thus why i stated some time ago that the DV Lottery process is heart breaking. How can you win and wait for a year or even more b4 your CN becomes current. As for administrative processing, i think is the worse of all, especially when you were not told to bring any additional document. You have no choice than to wait impatiently until is over before you know your faith

Alexee, at long last we made the cut. I am so happy I can't explain it! Thank you for the prayers and Ammeck for keeping the faith. I was tried of waiting but praise God! this is a big jump.

I guess im the only ghanaian left on this forum wit a high CN.pls u pple should not abandoned me afta ur interviews ooo CN 2010AF00058880

With the VB back on track, you are going to get an interview date in Jesus' name. We are not going to abandon you and I am so sure Ammeck is going to keep his word.

sebulonde we are now current in May. We have to start preparations soon, i.e. getting all our documents ready and in order.

At last Ammeck. Praise God! Yes, I am getting the papers ready. now that we are current for May, does it mean that our interviews have to be in May or they can be up to June? What do you think is the right time to email them and ask about the date. Ma first NL came in so late, I think because of the delay in the posta so I will need to use the email for the medicals. Ma AOS hasn't come yet, Now I am scared. My sponsor was taking her time because I thout we would be current in June. ( The VB was moving so slow).

For May, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2010 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number:
Region All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately
AFRICA 39,200

Except:
Egypt: 23,600
Ethiopia: 22,500
Nigeria: 16,200
ASIA 16,400
EUROPE 29,250
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) 4
OCEANIA 1,100
SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN 1,200

A very big shift in this month's visa bulltine, i pray it happen this way next month. Happy for all those current for this months visa bulletin and i say success in advance.

Hi atem,

Don't worry for your time go come very soooooon okay.

Hi delay021,

Were you talking about abandonment? The last time i check "abandonment" in the diction of the members of this thread, i couldn't find it so no one will abandon you. As a matter of fact even when we go to the states, we will still keep this thread alive so as to share ideas and advice together.

Alexee, at long last we made the cut. I am so happy I can't explain it! Thank you for the prayers and Ammeck for keeping the faith. I was tried of waiting but praise God! this is a big jump.

U guys should start gathering all the necessary documents and wait patiently for the 2NL. Subulonde, i advice you go for your medical at Holy Trinity since you will get the results in a weeks time.

At last Ammeck. Praise God! Yes, I am getting the papers ready. now that we are current for May, does it mean that our interviews have to be in May or they can be up to June? What do you think is the right time to email them and ask about the date. Ma first NL came in so late, I think because of the delay in the posta so I will need to use the email for the medicals. Ma AOS hasn't come yet, Now I am scared. My sponsor was taking her time because I thout we would be current in June. ( The VB was moving so slow).

Hi Sebulonde,

Your interview is definately going to be in May and no other month. Please email them ASAP for confirmation of your interview date okay. As soon as they give you the date, just don't worry too much about the 2NL but i belive if the first NL came, obviously the second one will come. Pleaseoooo!,
dont be scared the you have not receive your AOS. Even if you are going for your interview on the 1st of May you still have about a month and half to go. Please tell your sponsor that your are current for May and as such he should send it to you ASAP. My sponsor scan the form and send it to me email.

I am the winner of DV 2010 lottery . When I filled the DS 230 and DS) 122 forms , I omitted to write important work experience which I worked. I have an interview appointment in May 2010. Can I rewrite or edit my work experience and send in the new DS 230 and DSP 122 forms t to the KCC . Or can I tell the omission to the consular officer in the embassy during my interview? Will the consular officer consider this new information as a fraud? or will she/he accept it to me if I write in the new DS 230, and DSP 122 forms which is supposed to be sent to the embassy. Will the consular officer ask me why I didn't mention it before? What can I do during my interview?

Please help me

Can I mention my work experience w/h I didn't mention in the DS 230 & DSP122

I am an Eritrean who live in Egypt. I am the winner of DV 2010 lottery. I have worked in Egypt as a "Child Care worker" for about two years. When I filled the DS 230 and DS) 122 forms, I only stated my previous work experience in my country and I didn't mention my current work experience in Egypt. I omitted to state my current occupation and work experience.

I have an interview appointment in May 2010.

Can I rewrite or edit my work experience and send the new DS 230 and DSP 122 forms to the KCC. Or should I tell the omission to the consular officer in the embassy during my interview?

Will the consular officer consider this new information as a fraud? or will she/he accept it to me?

Can I fill this information in the new DS 230, and DSP 122 forms which is supposed to be sent to the embassy.

What can I do during my interview? How can I now mention my current work experience and occupation?

Please help me

Can I mention my work experience w/h I didn't mention in the DS 230 & DSP122

I am an Eritrean who live in Egypt. I am the winner of DV 2010 lottery. I have worked in Egypt as a "Child Care worker" for about two years. When I filled the DS 230 and DS) 122 forms, I only stated my previous work experience in my country and I didn't mention my current work experience in Egypt. I omitted to state my current occupation and work experience.

I have an interview appointment in May 2010.

Can I rewrite or edit my work experience and send the new DS 230 and DSP 122 forms to the KCC. Or should I tell the omission to the consular officer in the embassy during my interview?

Will the consular officer consider this new information as a fraud? or will she/he accept it to me?

Can I fill this information in the new DS 230, and DSP 122 forms which is supposed to be sent to the embassy.

What can I do during my interview? How can I now mention my current work experience and occupation?

Please help me

Hi,

First, i will like to know whether you qualify for dv lottery program through education or work. If you qualify through education, just don't bother yourself for it would not have any bearing on the issuance of your visa.

Secondly, if you qualify through work, then you have to send an email to the US Embassy in your country notifying them of the omission. I'm saying this because since you are current in May your case has been transferred from KCC to the US embassy in your country.