• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2010 Winners from Ghana

Good to hear you will be around to offer your input to this forum. Any travel plans at the moment?

yeah, still searching for a cheaper ticket to michigan. I got a two way ticket on delta at around $1500. Emirates is the cheapest you can get. Their two way ticket goes for $960. Air Maroc and Egypt air are also cheaper but I wouldn't want to travel with any of those airlines. KLM is quite expensise, a round way ticket to Michigan is over $1700. The best prices one can get is when travelling to New York.Two way tickets are always cheaper than one way. It's always better to get a two way ticket and not use the second part.

yeah, still searching for a cheaper ticket to michigan. I got a two way ticket on delta at around $1500. Emirates is the cheapest you can get. Their two way ticket goes for $960. Air Maroc and Egypt air are also cheaper but I wouldn't want to travel with any of those airlines. KLM is quite expensise, a round way ticket to Michigan is over $1700. The best prices one can get is when travelling to New York.Two way tickets are always cheaper than one way. It's always better to get a two way ticket and not use the second part.

Hi mykoko,

Good to know that you are preparing. All the best man.

In fact, airfares has really gone up, most especially moving from Africa.

The powerful mykoko,

Have you tried Qatar air ways? it is a 5 star airline and cheap too. Why not check it out.

Hi guys
I got my visa on Friday. Like computek said taking the visa is the most easiest part. There were a lot of guys who came for their visas on Friday. After we entered the embassy premises a young black American lady and a Ghanaian came to talk to us. They told us the dos and dont's of the green card, for instance those that were going through as fiancee were to get married to their American spouse by 90 days of their entering the US or they forfeit getting a green card. Our name were mentioned in batches and we went inside the embassy to take our visas. The embassy retains the medical report.police report and affidavit of support(if you submitted one) , documents that are returned to you are your educational certificates and birth certificates. The embassy also gives 2 sheet of papers, one talks briefly about the green card and the other tells you about social security . I was given a brownish yellow envelope to give to immigration officials at the port of entry. I was I was thinking my visa would be valid from the day I took it(19th) but it wasn't so, It's valid from 16th February to 15th August.

Really happy for you Mykoko. Go ahead and live that dream.
My internet these days is so shady but Congs to everyone who has got their Visas, Congs guys.
This month is done...can't wait!

Really happy for you Mykoko. Go ahead and live that dream.
My internet these days is so shady but Congs to everyone who has got their Visas, Congs guys.
This month is done...can't wait!

Sebulonde, long time my friend! Hope our CNs becomes current soon.

We don have to wait so long that long now! We are around the finishing line. Today I took time and went through the threads, you are doing a such a great job, contributing/solving each and every question. I can swear you have contributed to everyone's case. Thumbs UP.

Hi ammeck & sebulonde,

We are all praying 4 your CN to be current when the next VB comes out. I think by now you guys might have been tired of waiting. Thus why i stated some time ago that the DV Lottery process is heart breaking. How can you win and wait for a year or even more b4 your CN becomes current. As for administrative processing, i think is the worse of all, especially when you were not told to bring any additional document. You have no choice than to wait impatiently until is over before you know your faith

We don have to wait so long that long now! We are around the finishing line. Today I took time and went through the threads, you are doing a such a great job, contributing/solving each and every question. I can swear you have contributed to everyone's case. Thumbs UP.

That is why i voted him the captain of this thread. He's doing a great job

Thanks for your compliment, hope we become current soon as you suggested. We are all trying to help ourselves, just that!

Hi ammeck & sebulonde,

We are all praying 4 your CN to be current when the next VB comes out. I think by now you guys might have been tired of waiting. Thus why i stated some time ago that the DV Lottery process is heart breaking. How can you win and wait for a year or even more b4 your CN becomes current. As for administrative processing, i think is the worse of all, especially when you were not told to bring any additional document. You have no choice than to wait impatiently until is over before you know your faith

Thanks, I know we will be alright soon!

Will I have a chance to be interviewed though I sent back the form to KCC very late
Will I HAVE A CHANCE TO GET THE 2ND NL THOUGH MY CURRENT IS ALREADY OVER.
My Case number is: 2010AF00009XXX

I am an African who is the winner of DV 2010 lottery.

Although The KCC sent me the first NL in March 2009, because of the bad postal service I got the 1st NL as well as DS 230 and DSP 122 forms in Fe b 2010. Then I fill it and send back to KCC in Feb 2010. My number is lower and the current of my case number is supposed to be in June or July 2009. But I send the form very late, which is in Feburary 2010. I have a huge fear of loosing my DV lottery chance. My question is here below: Will the KCC send me the 2nd notification letter after 8 weeks? Or will I be disqualified or declined because of my delay or because the current of my case number is already over ?. . Please give me your consultation. I am worrying a lot.

Best Regard,
Barya Yesus

Will I have a chance to be interviewed though I sent back the form to KCC very late
Will I HAVE A CHANCE TO GET THE 2ND NL THOUGH MY CURRENT IS ALREADY OVER.
My Case number is: 2010AF00009XXX

I am an African who is the winner of DV 2010 lottery.

Although The KCC sent me the first NL in March 2009, because of the bad postal service I got the 1st NL as well as DS 230 and DSP 122 forms in Fe b 2010. Then I fill it and send back to KCC in Feb 2010. My number is lower and the current of my case number is supposed to be in June or July 2009. But I send the form very late, which is in Feburary 2010. I have a huge fear of loosing my DV lottery chance. My question is here below: Will the KCC send me the 2nd notification letter after 8 weeks? Or will I be disqualified or declined because of my delay or because the current of my case number is already over ?. . Please give me your consultation. I am worrying a lot.

Best Regard,
Barya Yesus

You have posted this question several times and I remember answering one of them. There is no magic in this and you will surely get your 2nd letter and an interview.

im new

hi everyone, im new in this forum and i must say im very much impressed with the good work yall doin............... my case num is quiet large but im hopin for the best. May God be with u all who are current in march and congrats to the AMERICANO,lol.

Case num: 2010AF00058***
1st NL dated: 28th march,2009
received: 17th june,2009
sent back form: 2nd July,2009
awaiting 2nd Letter

WITH GOD I KNOW THAT I CAN MAKE IT... AMEN

hi everyone, im new in this forum and i must say im very much impressed with the good work yall doin............... my case num is quiet large but im hopin for the best. May God be with u all who are current in march and congrats to the AMERICANO,lol.

awaiting 2nd Letter

Hi, welcome to the best forum for dv issues. Although your CN is quite large but you will surely be current and giving an interview date before the fiscal year ends. Hope you do visit the forum regularly to update yourself.

awaiting 2nd Letter

Hi Delay,

Indeed with God you can make it. Welcome on board. About your CN, don't give up hope yet for you will definately be current. Last year, there was a Nigerian whose CN was higher than yours but she was current and she was successfull.

awaiting 2nd Letter

Welcome to the forum, definately you will be o.k

Hi guys,
Its been a long time since u heard from me. I've been looking around for the cheapest fares to the US. N to all our new members welcome home. this is the house of success where failure has no vacancy. We are happy you joined us. N be rest assured that your success stories are ahead of you. N always remember, TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!!