• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

Hi all,

My interview yersterday was a success. i apologized for the late response. I was the first to arrive at the embassy coz I couldn't just sleep.
After a long wait and the normal process from the line to the payment and to the main hall. I was called around 10 am to window 12 (guess what the popular American-chinese lady called me up)

CO: raise your hand and swear to tell the truth today
ME: I swear
CO: name, date of birth and place of birth
ME: answered
CO: what's ur highest level of education
ME: O level
CO: I can see u sat for both waec and neco
ME: yes
CO: why didn't u bring ur neco along
ME: My neco doesn't meet the 5 credits requirement so I decided to come along with my waec
CO: ok
CO: what kind of question were u asked in maths, physics and english
ME: I started talking only about what I know if she ask a question on I can back it up (as soon as I mention Idioms she picked that up)
CO: What is Idioms and give example of Idiomatic expression
ME: answered because I know very much about it thats why I mentioned it.
CO: In maths what's a construction
ME: I told her that I'm not good with construction. In my the essay of my waec we were given 10 questions to answer 5 so I didn't do construction I did but linear equations and trigonometry
CO: Ok...did u solve for x in linear equations
ME: yes...linear equations its all about x
CO: why do u want to travel to the US
ME: I intend to further my education and settle down after my studies
CO: Excuse me for a minute
ME: ok
CO: you have been found eligible to receive an immigrant visa...Welcome to america....come on thursday for ur visa
ME: Thank you

This people her very social and ready to give out visas. Infact they were giving out visas as if they are doing x mas just like johny said.
Everyone who was interviewed before my very self were successful only for a guy they asked to go bring his transript from a secondary school.
I doubted why they asked him to do that coz he answered everything they asked him correctly. This people are very friendly.
If u asked to talk about something always mention what u can asnwer if another question comes up...ofcourse i am sure they don't really know about
everything but they just want to see the confidence in u. Talk like u are 100% sure of what u are saying. I mean ur visa is there waiting...all u need its just to go claim it.

I will give some observations later. Thanks to everyone in this forum I apprecaite all ur efforts. Without u guys I don't if I would have made it
Infact the whole thing looked easier for me especially when I taught about u guys while waiting for my turn in the main hall.
I wish everyone going for their interview success. Joequi and ddoon u guys are next go there and possess ur possession. The lord its good.

I am very happy for you, i know that God is with us in this forum. Congratulationssssss.

I am next in line, i need you guys prayers like never before.

One love

Hi all,

My interview yersterday was a success. i apologized for the late response. I was the first to arrive at the embassy coz I couldn't just sleep.
After a long wait and the normal process from the line to the payment and to the main hall. I was called around 10 am to window 12 (guess what the popular American-chinese lady called me up)

ME: My neco doesn't meet the 5 credits requirement so I decided to come along with my waec
ME: I started talking only about what I know if she ask a question on I can back it up (as soon as I mention Idioms she picked that up)
ME: I told her that I'm not good with construction. In my the essay of my waec we were given 10 questions to answer 5 so I didn't do construction I did but linear equations and trigonometry
CO: you have been found eligible to receive an immigrant visa...Welcome to america....come on thursday for ur visa

This people her very social and ready to give out visas. Infact they were giving out visas as if they are doing x mas just like johny said.
Everyone who was interviewed before my very self were successful only for a guy they asked to go bring his transript from a secondary school.
I doubted why they asked him to do that coz he answered everything they asked him correctly. This people are very friendly.
If u asked to talk about something always mention what u can asnwer if another question comes up...ofcourse i am sure they don't really know about
everything but they just want to see the confidence in u. Talk like u are 100% sure of what u are saying. I mean ur visa is there waiting...all u need its just to go claim it.

I will give some observations later. Thanks to everyone in this forum I apprecaite all ur efforts. Without u guys I don't if I would have made it
Infact the whole thing looked easier for me especially when I taught about u guys while waiting for my turn in the main hall.
I wish everyone going for their interview success. Joequi and ddoon u guys are next go there and possess ur possession. The lord its good.

I am very happy for you, i know that God is with us in this forum. Congratulationssssss.

I am next in line, i need you guys prayers like never before.

One love

i am happy to hear this new testimony GOD is with us here. i urge the remaining fellow to go and get theirs[in Jesus name] donsino baba congrate.

Thanks guys for ur wonderful words. I paid 819$ an equivalent to 131,000naira. A day prior to ur interview the emassy will call u
to tell u about the new visa fee changes.

@Joequi, ddoon and Ohis we're solidly behind u....I personally will intercedes for u guys in prayers.

At all going for their interview there's nothing to worry about. All my preparations prior to my interview didn't even counts
I mean the is nothing really to worry about. This people are nice and are willing to give out this visa's. If they weren't willing
to give it out there won't have been any need for the lottery. Just walk in the collect your stuff. It's urs not theirs.
Gudluck to u all. I won't stop thanking u guys for I owe u and this forum alots.
Thankssssssssssssssssssssss.

Have you rescheduled another date? If you have, then make sure you have all the documents including the a copy of your SSSCE certificate which is normally delivered to the school for you pick up.
Pray hard and wish for the best.

Hi 4christ,

Just as nsiah had stressed. I am sure what they meant its ur original transcript from waec which they normally deliver to the school were u sat for the
exam. But like u said the exam was written just last year maybe the transcripts are not yet ready, for I do know it takes time for waec to make ready transcripts.
A guy yersterday was refused for same reason but I know u guys still have lots of hope. Atleast there is a second chance and its the last chance always remember that. Pray like never before and make sure u get this doc ready. Even if its not ready go to ur school am sure ur principal could give u a statement of result and maybe a testimonial. Explain to the CO or whoever its incharge that the original transcript is not yet ready from waec. If I am to say a final transcript or transcript from your secondary school simply means a statement of result and testimonial to the result u presented at the embassy (if its ur waec or neco). No one will want to see a transcript of JSs 1 to 3 or SS1 to 2. I bet that its not what a CO will want to see for its not among the requirements. How many years does it take to get a transcript from waec (I'm referring to the house)?. Just pray hard for it's well with u. The good lord will fight for u.

All the best.....

Hi 4christ,

Just as nsiah had stressed. I am sure what they meant its ur original transcript from waec which they normally deliver to the school were u sat for the
exam. But like u said the exam was written just last year maybe the transcripts are not yet ready, for I do know it takes time for waec to make ready transcripts.
A guy yersterday was refused for same reason but I know u guys still have lots of hope. Atleast there is a second chance and its the last chance always remember that. Pray like never before and make sure u get this doc ready. Even if its not ready go to ur school am sure ur principal could give u a statement of result and maybe a testimonial. Explain to the CO or whoever its incharge that the original transcript is not yet ready from waec. If I am to say a final transcript or transcript from your secondary school simply means a statement of result and testimonial to the result u presented at the embassy (if its ur waec or neco). No one will want to see a transcript of JSs 1 to 3 or SS1 to 2. I bet that its not what a CO will want to see for its not among the requirements. How many years does it take to get a transcript from waec (I'm referring to the house)?. Just pray hard for it's well with u. The good lord will fight for u.

All the best.....

Thanks for ur reply. I wish I would have found out about this forum longtime ago. It's very helpful. I have called my principal and he said the transcripts are not yet available from waec. That it takes 2-3 years for it to be ready by waec and that what he can give me is a statement of result and testimonial. He said all those who sat for waec last year that anyone who tells me his original transcripts is ready that the person is not saying the truth. I intend to go to my school and collect the statement of result and the testimonial for that's all I can afford since the original transcript is not available at this time. Thanks nsiah and donsino..congrats on you interview. Any more ideas will be helpful as this chance is probably my last and I need to put up the best.

On ce again,congratulations Donsino for the good work the Lord has perfected in ur life.

Joquel,ohis,ddoon and ALL of US still waiting for 2nd letter & interview,the Lord that was,his & 4evermore will bring OUR testimonies to a reality and we will come here to share OUR VISA GRANTED SUCCESS STORIES TO ALL.

It is well with ALL of US,AMEN.

Donsino,what do you mean by WAEC TRANSCRIPT?Do you mean WAEC CERTIFICATES?

SUCCESS TO EVERYONE on this forum.

It's obvious, dat i'm goin 2b d last man standing in dis forum 2go 4 interview. I beg make una pray 4 me o! It's nt all abt havin d experience bt seeking 4d Favor of God. God Bless d Asian Lady. I bliv she wil b d 1 2interview me? lol

Donsino
big CONGRATULATIONS TO U SO HAPI FOR YOU. thanks for sharing your experince at least we have an ideal of what they would ask. have they change the visa fees? how much per person now please kindly respond cause we are three me my baby and husband thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all,

Congratulations to u donsino. I'm happy for u. I thought u already had ur interview that informed my earlier post. Prepare and come join us here. Congratulations to u once again.

Hi all,

Congrats, go there on Thursday to claim your possession.

Any more ideas will be helpful as this chance is probably my last and I need to put up the best.

You said the consular officer did not ask for the scratch card, next time you have to offer it to him. Could you contact WAEC to see if you could get a letter stating that your year group transcripts are not ready? I'm not sure the statement of result and testimonial are enough (anyone can be issued with one).

congrtulations donsino THE LORD GOD HAS DONE IT FOR YOU AGAIN congratulations and welcome to the united stae of AMERICA its there waiting for your arrival GOD BLESS YOU>

Donsino, great is Jehovah!!

Dear Donsino and all those who were interviewed the same day,

Our God never sleeps!! He's there to lift us up! Let us praise and give Him exaltation!

I know the Almighty Father will see us through. Our sweats, toils & efforts will never be in vain! The huge amounts that we pay to the embassy will surely be rewarded thru getting the visa! God's thoughts towards us are that of goodness, but not evil; thoughts that will bring us future and hope forever and ever. I can do all things thru Christ that strengthens me, amen!

Good luck to you all!!

Benniit

Thanks for ur reply. I wish I would have found out about this forum longtime ago. It's very helpful. I have called my principal and he said the transcripts are not yet available from waec. That it takes 2-3 years for it to be ready by waec and that what he can give me is a statement of result and testimonial. He said all those who sat for waec last year that anyone who tells me his original transcripts is ready that the person is not saying the truth. I intend to go to my school and collect the statement of result and the testimonial for that's all I can afford since the original transcript is not available at this time. Thanks nsiah and donsino..congrats on you interview. Any more ideas will be helpful as this chance is probably my last and I need to put up the best.

Good. Go for the statement of result from your school and the testimonial. I think he CO is trying to double check your WAEC result.
Be hopeful and pray. God is in control. Cheer up!

You said the consular officer did not ask for the scratch card, next time you have to offer it to him. Could you contact WAEC to see if you could get a letter stating that your year group transcripts are not ready? I'm not sure the statement of result and testimonial are enough (anyone can be issued with one).

Thanks ammeck and the rest. I will go to waec and get a covering note to add to the statement of results and testimonials.

Hi all,

Our Lord is great indeed.

Congratulations!!!

Praise be to the Lord our God who crowns us in victory