• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

Hi Izi, AM A DV 2011 selectee and was just going through some of your earlier on pg 63.Guess u eventually had a successful interview.

Yeah! My brother I had a wonderful interview in June. I won't stop thanking God for his Grace, Mercies, and Compassion on me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Joequi,donsino,ohis & All awaiting earlier interview,

I decree into your lifes that the God that was,his & 4evermore will bring the interview into a successful ones.Its already a success,GO THERE AND GET YOUR VISAS' OUT cos the Lord hasalready perfected everything concerning the VISA processing.

It is well ALL us ,AMEN.

We shall ALL come here to celebrate & share our success stories,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My brother, God shall also grant u ur heart desire

I decree into your lifes that the God that was,his & 4evermore will bring the interview into a successful ones.Its already a success,GO THERE AND GET YOUR VISAS' OUT cos the Lord hasalready perfected everything concerning the VISA processing.

It is well ALL us ,AMEN.

We shall ALL come here to celebrate & share our success stories,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My brother, as u hav decreed success upon our lives... I hereby pray, whatsoeva u desire in life, the Lord almighty shall grant it onto u. I repeat, the Lord shall promote u...frm ur present level 2d next Level. Thanks bro! U 2much.

Hi Joequi,

Good to know you've received ur Interview letter. Now the only thing left is for u to go collect the long awaited sticker on your passport. Laughter shall justify all these wait my friend. The has done it already

All the best!!!!

donsino,

Amenoooo my brother.

It is well ALL us ,AMEN.

Brother,

Thank you for your prayers towards us and we receive it in Jesus name, our God shall also richly bless you too

Go and claim ur visa

@Donsino, ur interview is next 2moro... Dnt panic, d Visa is urs already. The truth of it is dat, d CO are willing 2giv out all d Visas 2those current. Just go and claim urs. Don't 4get 2get observations n also ur experience. May God b wit u?

Last edited by a moderator:
congrats ajaylagos. to joequi and other forumite best of luck in your forthcoming interview.
....to GOD be the GLORY.

my case number is 2011af00017***
i recieved nl may 27
sent package june 26 through nipost.
Still waiting for kcc to confirm recipt.
Can someone tell me my current time for interview

also i want to thank god for his mercies.

my case number is 2011af00017***
i recieved nl may 27
sent package june 26 through nipost.
Still waiting for kcc to confirm recipt.
Can someone tell me my current time for interview

also i want to thank god for his mercies.

@shago with your case number i guess you may be current for interview between june and july next year wish you good luck Entered Dv lottery : 20th Nov 2008
CN: 2010AF00011***
1st NL received: 20 Oct 2009 via e-mail
Returned forms to kcc via post office: 17 Nov 2009
Confirmed delivery from kcc: 3rd December 2009
2nd NL recieved via Post Office: 9th march 2010
Police Report Started and complited: 16th march 2010
Started medicals: 16th March 2010
Completed Medicals: 24th March 2010
Interview Date: 06 April 2010 Police Report Renew : waiting Interview Reschedule By Embassy to : 4th August 2010
Interview Result: waiting. Visa Pick Up : waiting HIM ALONE BE ALL THE GLORY.

My broda donsino the lord said he has done it already that your going to the Embassy is just for two reason (1) for u to pay your visa fee because u canot send it to them with out u going there (2) for them to see the rightfull owner of the visa i.e you donsino and everything is settled already even before u were born he knows this wil come to pass said the lord of host donsino wish u success Entered Dv lottery : 20th Nov 2008
CN: 2010AF00011***
1st NL received: 20 Oct 2009 via e-mail
Returned forms to kcc via post office: 17 Nov 2009
Confirmed delivery from kcc: 3rd December 2009
2nd NL recieved via Post Office: 9th march 2010
Police Report Started and complited: 16th march 2010
Started medicals: 16th March 2010
Completed Medicals: 24th March 2010
Interview Date: 06 April 2010 Police Report Renew : waiting Interview Reschedule By Embassy to : 4th August 2010
Interview Result: waiting. Visa Pick Up : waiting HIM ALONE BE ALL THE GLORY.

Thanks you all guys for your courage and prayers. My next post in the house will be my testimony.

Congratulations to u my guy. I know it will happen. Praise be to God for his Grace, mercies, and compassion on us. Congrats to u once again. Go collect the visa for the Great Lord has done it for u.

Arrived New York Safely

Hello great forumites! I arrived New York safely after long hours journey. I want to go and sleep now. I wish those going for interview this week success.

Thanx

I'm feeling very special & the reason is simple

Whenever i'm about to read a success testimony/interview experience., i feel this special. Come 2moro, the 29th of july, we all will be singing a victory/thanksgiving song to God 4 our broda donsino. Congrats dear broda.

@Joequi, i'm still awaiten my 2NL. Although, i hav Email KCC yestrday 2send it 2me Via email. When u got urs via E-mail, how is it like? Wht n wht did dey send 2u? And how long did it tke kcc 2send it ur box aftr u email dem? I'm so curious abt it.

Donsino,

You shall see the face of the Lord almighty come tomorrow your interview,everbody in the house say abig amen,..............AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is well with ur bosy,soul nd spirit.Go tto the USA embassy tomorrow and success,AMEN.The good Lord has already perfeced all that concerns u .

We are expecting you here to share your success story story cos is already a success in JESUS NAME,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Donsino,

You shall see the face of the Lord almighty come tomorrow your interview,everbody in the house say abig amen,..............AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is well with ur body,soul nd spirit.Go tto the USA embassy tomorrow and succeed,AMEN.The good Lord has already perfeced all that concerns u .

We are expecting you here to share your success story story cos is already a success in JESUS NAME,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Joequi, i'm still awaiten my 2NL. Although, i hav Email KCC yestrday 2send it 2me Via email. When u got urs via E-mail, how is it like? Wht n wht did dey send 2u? And how long did it tke kcc 2send it ur box aftr u email dem? I'm so curious abt it.

Ohis,

Do not worry,the Lord has already all that concerns ur 2nd Letter and ur interview.

They will surely send it to u and wishing u a success in your forthcoming interview,AMEN.

It is well with u.