• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DS260 processing time for someone who already has an SSN and A#

Thank you so much Mr @Britsimon , i didn't know i only will be borderline, i taught i will loose my visa number and i will wait for another one to be available for me, what a release, getting the 2NL by september or october are both suitable for me, thank you again for lighting me sir.

Thank you @Dalia2015 for your advice, indeed i saw that you called them and asked about your case if it's processed, and i taught maybe i could do same as you, i hope it will work for me too and i'll be able to have an answer, would you please tell me how was the call, what they gonna ask for in the beginning ? how the call will be processed ? thank you so much
As soon as you call they will ask for your case number, name and date of birth and then they will tell you the update Stright away. Give it a try and see what they're going to say about your DS260.. Good luck:)

Updates :

As soon as you call they will ask for your case number, name and date of birth and then they will tell you the update Stright away. Give it a try and see what they're going to say about your DS260.. Good luck:)

It was exactly as you said @Dalia2015 (thank you ) and it went smooth, i even enjoyed the call, i actually called 2 times, as i forgot a question and had to call a again, i think i will call more often as
I have 4 different police certificates and none have a passport number.

Think about it - do all Senegalese have a passport? Probably not. So why would they put a passport number on a police certificate?
Yes but ID numbers are the same for life, passport numbers change every time you get a new passport, and IDs mean nothing in other countries. Stop worrying. No number you have means anything in Senegal.

Finally i found a friend who did the Police record for me and just like what is written in the reciprocity by country, so i'm now having the right paper, and it have my full name , birthday, place of birth, father's name, mother's name, Adresse in that country, marital statu , profession, nationality, and finaly a ID number with expiration date of my ID, and signed by a general judge, a general procuror and a general lawyer, with 3 stamps, looks very nice :p:D

Thank you @SusieQQQ for your help and the reciprocity by country information.
Thank you @guestgulkan for your opinion,