DORA Dallas Office Rapid Adjustment

Thank you Lord God. My physical green card "appeared" in my mail today. I was not expecting it since I just received an update this morning that the approval notice was sent yesterday. I guess that information was wrong, the post mark on letter from Lee's summit says November 17. Well I guess my friendship with USCIS is on hold until august 2009.

abba114 did you get any useful information about your case from your infopass?

Congrats noincident,
The infopass was almost useless today. The guy told me that the case is still pending and he will make an inquiry to the I-485 supervisor and told me to wait another 60 to 90 days. I don't know what to do and why it is still pending.

abba114 I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully you'll hear from the Lee's summit people and u'll get to know where you application is.

hey noincident or anyone still reading this thread,
I just got a letter from NBC (Missouri) today. They checked the box for "Our records show that your petitioin or application is pending at this time and has been transferred to the USCIS office at DALLAS TEXAS"
Is this the exactly same thing you got noincident? Anyone have any suggestions? My name checked is cleard on 10/11/07 but for some odd reason, they still can't approve my case.

I wrote another letter to the Dallas USCIS today, same address as the INFOPASS. I hope I'll hear back something soon.

RD june 27 2007 DORA program - No GC yet.. please help?

I am worried about my friend's GC through the DORA program
Interview : June 14 2007
RD : June 27 2007
FP : July 2007
No GC yet???

please help