Denver DOL - How often do they updates the records

Good luck !!

Your case gave me some relief probably since it is clear that limited review cases will not be sent to TEXAS - DOL, as my case also will be forwarded to Denver. I am still at colorado SESA level.

case details

when was u\'r case submitted to Colorado SESA, Is ir RIR or
NON_RIR, i think presently they are working on First week of
October cases

Limited review

Sorry to burst your bubble - but my limited review case was forwarded to Texas DOL. Filed originally in Denver (05/01) sent to Dallas 11/01 - so far have heard nothing.

Colorado SESA -- Still processing March/April 2001 for Regular

I spoke to my attorney and she told me that Colorado SESA was still processing the March/April 2001 for Regular. She said that the cause of the delay was b\'cos of some rule 245\'s deadline in Apr 2001 which got in 250,000 additional cases for SESA processing. So she says that once April is cleared, then the dates might move little faster though not as fast as last year.

Oh, Well. Nothing can be predicted about INS!!

Can you please share your case details? Are you indian national/software consultanat ?

Submitted to colorado SESA First week of JUNE 2001, NON-RIR, EB2

Submission Date : June 1st 2001
NON-RIR EB2
Indian National

Hope our cases does not go to Texas. Good Luck

Reply from my Lawyer regarding Denver Cases

State agency has no authority to approve an LC or deny it. After the recruitment is done, the case will go to federal department of labor (DOL). The certifying office in DOL will make a determination. Colorado is under the jurisdiction or Region VIII(Denver), also Denver office. Denver had only one certifying officer, who retired recently. Denver has not hired a new certifying officer. All the cases to Denver will be screend by some Analysts, who are not so knowledgable as certifying officers. So, if a case has no any problem, ie. no possibility of a denial, the Ayalysts will certify it. If the Analyst is not sure whether a case should be certified or not, he/she will forward it to Region VI of the DOL, ie Dallas office for a determination.

Processing of RIR cases in Denver DOL

Folks

Has anyone recently received approval/denial from Denver DOL for EB2-RIR application? How much time is Denver DOL taking to make its decision?

KAT02

Time taken for LC in non RIR cases in Denver

just starting my GC process, can anyone advise as to what is the approximate time taken to have a LC approved .In the EB2 category

total time?

could anyone tell me please
how long it takes in Colorado to
approve RIR LC, from PD to the approval date?

I\'m thinking about moving from Boston to
Denver and starting my LC there, Boston has
1 year of backlog, is Denver any better?

Thanks,
any advice is appreciated!

Please help....

My friend is tryin go tprocess Labor in Colorado. (Non Software - EB2/RIR)
Please answer the following,
1. Once they file her case for RIR approval, where will it be filed and how long will it take. I presume that the date on which it is filed will become priority date.Am I right?
How long will it take for it to be approved before it is sent to DOL

2. When they send to DOL how long will it take? Bottom line is how long WILL IT TAKE from Priority date to approval date? This question is almost similar to ANN_new\'s question.

Please Answer it...
Thanks

No Title

THE CASE WILL BE FILED IN SESA DENVER AND THEN IT
WILL BE MOVED TO DENVER DOL
RIR CASES:
Colorado SESA approval--------6months
denver dol approval ---------------2months

Labor Certification in Colorado

Hi ,
I applied for LAbor in Colorado (NON RIR/EB2) in April 2001.Does anyone fall under the same timing and category...if you , could you please let me know how long it takes and when I can expect my ad instruction atleast.....

EB2/RIR query to post for EB3

My LC was submitted to Labour in EB2/RIR afer paper advt, 8 months ago. Now Labour dept have raised the query stating that advt requirements are high and asked to lower the requirement to suit EB3 category. If we submit the changes , do I have to give the papar advt again and start from initial level or will they take from the present seniority. Could any body of help to me in this regard.
Thanks
Raj

No Title

Hi raj_vv

Was the query in SESA or Federal Labour. What is your job title, did\'nt you state that the position requires so many years of work experience?

Thanks
Virginia Boy

No Title

The Query is in SESA. Title is System Analyst They want it tobe changed to SEnior Engineer. Though we stated the experience to be masters with 3 years or bachelors with 5 years. Due to the present situation they want to lower the requirements