Denver DOL - How often do they updates the records

rahul07

Registered Users (C)
Does anybody know how long it takes denver dol to update its records after file has been moved to it from SESA - Guys Please help !!!!!!

What do you mean?

What do you mean by updating the record?? Are you trying to check you case?? If that\'s is the case, I\'m in the same boat. I try to check my case using the employer phone number, the automate respond is that they can\'t find my record. My case was sent to Denver DOL from South Dakota SESA on Jan 10,02.

No Title

Yep - I am trying to check the status of my case using email and employers tax-id - also tried phone number - but the case does\'nt show up. According to SESA they sent the file to Denvor DOL on Jan - 23.

GC- can u let me know when urs shows up in auto response system.

SESA APPROVAL

Rahul can u tell me how many months did it take for u\'r SESA
approval in DENVER i hope u are from colorado

No Title

Nope i am not from Denver - i am from utah and it took 11 months in sesa - i had some responses to ad. and also company went thru lay-offs - i am keeping my fingers crosses...

LC from Utah

rahul07

I am currently in the first stage of LC ie my case is with Workforce Services in Salt Lake. I am going for EB2/RIR and case was submitted on Sept 14 2001. I have not heard from them yet. Were you also trying RIR? What was the attitude/response of Workforce Services? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

KAT02

No Title

I filed my LC- EB2- non RIR in Feb last year .. after couple of months - with cooperation from Utah DWS placed ads in AJB & papers etc for 120 days - got few resume my boss had to interview them - they were all irrelevant to my posting .. filed recruitment summary in Sept. 2001 and came to know last week of jan, 2002 that file has been transferred to Denver under limited Review .. which i can\'t confirm....

Hope this helps

good luck

My case shown up

Hi rehul07,

I check the auto response today and my case shown up!!! you might want to check yours too.... good luck

Your case has been quickly sent over to regional

I am also lookin for a job in Soouth Dakota. Would you please suggest me any soft ware agencies in South Dakota?
I appreciate your help in advance
Meghana

Sorry

Well, I\'m sorry but I\'m not in software industry.... To tell you the truth, I\'m not positive to find such company in SD!!!

Congrats Man - One step at a time

Thas good news - i am guessing ur case should get approved in next 2-3 weeks ... appreciate you keeps us posted .. thanks man !!

Can you please post your Labor case details?

Hi GCQuick,

Can you please post your Labor case details? Specifically RIR or non-RIR and which SESA office?

Thanks a lot.

RIR/SESA in South Dakota

Submit to SESA early Jan 2002
Approved Jan 10,02
With DOL in Denver Jan 15,02

congrats

congrats gcquick !!!! good luck for next steps

Somehow my labour still does\'nt show up in Denver DOL .... i ma keeping my fingers crossed.

Labor approval in just 2 months now a days? Unbelievable!!!

Congratulations GC Quick!!

Rahul07, please post your progress.

Does your lawyer still believe your LC is with Denver-federal and they did not send to Texas-federal?

Thanks

My Case showed up !!!!

Today my case showed up in Denver DOL ...

EB2 - non-rir applied dec 2000

Labor Aproved !!!!!

Checked the status mail today - shows my lobor certified.

Filed in Utah in Jan 2001, to Denver DOl under Limited Review Received on Jan 29 2002 certified March 7 2002.

Thanks to all of you for support. See ya in I-140 forum

Good luck !!!! hang-in there guys there is light at the end of tunnel...