Denver DOL - How often do they updates the records

Colorado Labor Processing Status...

What is workshop means, how many applications they completed till now,
Colorado SESA is processing applications for april almost from 4 months.

My attorney just told me that she received an advertisement authorization issued to a conventional (Non-RIR) case filed in Colorado on 4/30/2001. So I guess it is moving very very slowly but it is atleast moving.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi ,

Same is the case with me ...I recently got the ad instructions from Colorado.
Also , could some one of you please let me know what are the steps involved in Labor Cert. after the Ad instructions.

Thanks!

Denver SESA Processing Times

Hi,
Does anybody know the statistics of Denver SESA, like how many applications are remaining for April 30th, How long it will take to complete those applications, I think Minnesota passed the April 30th Recently.

Tahnks In Advance
skamma

LAbor Approved

HI Guys ,

My Labor was approved this week.....
Applied Apr 2001
REcruitment report submitted on July 10 2001 , Labor apprived on August 13 2002

Good Luck !!!!

Ho do i check my LC status from DOL Denver

Ho do i check my DOL status in Denver:

My case: EB3/Software Engineer
Filed LC in Denver on June 1st , 2001

Converted to RIR : August End, 2002

Case received by Denver DOL in first week of Sept 2002 under 'Limited Review'

How many days do cases reside in DOL ? How do i check my status?

help would be really appriciated as i am in one of the companies that do not allow employees directly talking to the Autorneys.

thank you.

Does anybody know how to check status at Colorado SESA by phone? Websites seem to be updated very rarelly.

Hope this helps!!!

DOL Regions Case Status Check
Tone Talker/E-Mail Request
Boston 617-565-2191/ lcstatus01@doleta.gov
NY 212-337-2193/ lcstatus02@doleta.gov
Phily 215-596-5033/ lcstatus03@doleta.gov **
Atlanta 404-562-2131/ lcstatus04@doleta.gov
Chicago 312-353-1059/ lcstatus05@doleta.gov
Dallas 214-767-4975/ lcstatus06@doleta.gov
KC 816-426-3880/ lcstatus07@doleta.gov
Denver 303-844-1674/ lcstatus08@doleta.gov
SF 415-975-4617/ lcstatus09@doleta.gov
Seattle None/ lcstatus10@doleta.gov

For e-mail checking, the status can be checked using one of three numbers: (It is underlined here for emphasis. People should not underline in typing in the body of the message!)

(1) Employer Tel #. In the body of the message, please type Employer Phone (555)XXX-XXXX (employer phone number) and send;

(2) Employer Tax ID#. In the body of the message, please type Tax ID XX-XXXXXX (employer tax id number) and send;

(3) LC Case #. In the body of the message, please type Case XXXXX (your case number) and send. Only one case at a time will be accepted.

* Status report will be e-mailed back to you almost instantly.

* Status database is updated everyday at 5:00 a.m.

Have anybody able to get a reply for the email status check from Dever DOL.

My autorney says ...my case has already moved to DOL but i am not able to get a reply.

i tried sending my employers Tax ID and have not got any response. What does that mean? When does the DOL update the database for status checks? Guru's please help.:confused:

FYI.

Labor applied in Denver May 31st 2001.

Coversion to RIR August end of 2002

moved to DOL in first week of September 2002

Labor approved first week of October 2002.

Does Denver Process Non-RIR?

Does Denver DOL process Non-RIR cases? I am asking this because the DOL website for processing times has a N/A for Denver Non-RIR?
If they do, does anyone know what date they are currently processing?

Any help will be appreciated...

Denver DOL RIR vs NON RIR

My labor certification was filed on the 2nd week on May 2001 for Denver, Colorado. I had been asking for RIR filing but the attny's kept insisiting that it would not be easy getting RIR in the current situation and to wait. After a long long wait, we have just received a letter from our attorney saying that they want to convert the application to RIR. I work for a small company with less than 50 employees. If the Denver DOL is past the backlog from April does it make sense for me to convert to RIR. Or will I still have along wait in fedral if I do regular RIR? Can my company have two labor filings one RIR and one non-RIR at the same time and take whichever comes first? We are actually hiring people in our company but more junior level people so I am not sure. I will be in EB3 category.

thanks
waiting patiently forever....

Was it applied for Derver DOL (regional) or Colorado SESA (state)? From what I'm reading, It's being applied for Colorado SESA.

Ask your Attorney, what is the rational for converting to RIR? Keep in mind that a) Convertion will take couple month and b) once converted, a significant risk is added to the case.

Besides, from what I've heard, Colorado SESA will finish it's April backlogs some time by the end of the year and then ice should break for you.

RIR Conversion

Hexamon.

Thanks for your reply. From what I understand, they are going to start the ads for RIR. If everything goes well then they will proceed with the RIR oterwise they will continue with the Regular labor (limited review). The main concern now seems to be the appications that will be received for the RIR. From talking to the attorneys and my boss, they feel that the job sector for my qualifications is very much high demand, low application scenario and there should not be that many applications or replies. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Hmm, that seems to be a reasonable scenario. Good luck.

For how long are they going to run Ads? 6 month?