Delhi possible interview in June

I\'m going to check on Monday. By then I\'ll also know from the NWD

consulate. On eof my relatives is going to make a trip to the consulate and ask them in person.

not done yet .... called them today ....

I think they have just finished with cases that were received by 4/3 to 4/5 .... they will pick up our case next week ... I am hoping for it to be done by 4/30 or 5/1 ....but it maybe by 5/3 ...

lets hope

desert_boy, bunty_420 and sanjay301 ..... are u guys on cptracker.com ???

if yes, can u please share ur names on cptracker.com

THanks

In E3 Delhi last # for may is 200252xxxx

hey friends delhi interview date for may is for 2002 is still like 2002052xxx where bombay in E3 the last interview # is 2002515331. IT look like NVC dont issue the big gape of number or delhi may be so behind its like 4 hunderd thousand number gap and mine nvc number is also in nwd 20002 52xxxx what u guys think how much time it gonna take for the interview or to get p4 my case was send to new delhi from nvc on april 16 and like go-on tells his case is all ready in the system hope fully mine also in the system i will check new delhi on monday lets talk here abt this topic

New Delhi Phone #

This is the only telephone # I found for New Delhi. It may not be the section you want. Ask for P4 section.

Phone: (91-11) 419-8000 Fax: (91-11) 419-8407

Disclaimer:
The writer of this message is not a lawyer and this message is not meant to be legal advice. Before relying on this information, you must consult a lawyer on the facts of your specific case. The Law Offices of Rajiv S. Khanna takes no responsibility for the accuracy of this information.

looks like NVC has gotten a little slower on the reviews ...I am now expecting it by Friday ...

NWD - Good news

I spoke to NWD last night, they have recd my case from NVC. The person told me that I may have a June interview.
Again for records:
Pkt3 reviewed by NVC, March 15th
Pkt3 forwarded to NWD, March 19th

Desert_boy & CANiGETGC, your cases should also be there now.

Another guy KKKG or K3G ....updated the Cptracker ...

Case sent on Apr 16th , entered by Delhi on Apr 29th

i try last night no body there

i try delhi number 419 8062 no body pick the phone what number u guys tried???????