Delhi possible interview in June

bunty_420

Registered Users (C)
Let us track those cases here. Is anybody expecting June interview date. My packet 3 was mailed to Delhi consulate on April 16.Is there anybody with similar situation ?
Thanx

mine send to 16 april too its E3

mine case is send to new delhi on april 16 hope fully we all get june date

I am hoping for July .. Currently P3 is being reviewed ....

NVC Received P3 on Apr 12th and am expecting it to be reviewed by 4/30 or 5/1 ....

Guys, What can be done to resolve this "P3 not received" issue at the Delhi consulate???

No Title

Is it true that NWD has not accepted any case after March 19th. I see 2 people whose case was send by March 19th but case has not been created yet. Anyone having futherinfo. please post ur message

No Title

can anybody provide the phone no. and email address of the NWD Consulate where theytell u about ur packet 4 status.

Have all the Delhi guys elavated this "not received" issue to NVC ????

I am just waiting for my review to be done and will then speak with them in detail.

No Title

As far as i Know NVC has nothing to do with "not received" status at NWD. My reasons for them "not receiving" the papers is that... they have received the papers but not entered in the system as there are only 2 people.They might be waiting for more papers to arrive.

I doubt Delhi will wait for more than a month just to enter the case in their system ...

problem seems to be something else that is going on there .....

We will definitely get to know by the first week of May....if they keep saying not yet received then its a definite problem !!!

B\'cause what I have observed is that if the consulate enters the P3 before the end of the month(M) then the interview will be scheduled in M+2 ...

If the wait is going to be more than that then might as well switch to AC140 as Delhi seems to have recieved their cases and entertaining them !!!

i think it may have to do with the fact that Delhi is no longer going to get

that $260.00 processing fee.. just my theory

NWD GUYS!! Good News

I think New Delhi has started entering our P3 info into system.
I called today and they have my info in their system. They told me to expect late June or July interview.
It appears that the delay is due to the new procedure.