• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

December numbers released

Anyone who made the Dec cut off got 2NL yet?

I hate this waiting game! My fiance has made the Dec cut off, but we haven't heard anything from KCC - how long is the wait usually between finding out the cut off from the bulletin and receiving the notice letter for the interview? Being that it's Christmas next month, we're worried it's going to be hard to book in our medicals, get police certificates, etc in time, but we don't want to organise anything until we know for certain our interview date.

It has two zeros infront

So your CN is something like AF00110xxx? If yes, your CN isn't likely to be current before Aug/Sept 2014, and that is assuming there are visas left for the AF region by then and, most importantly, you're not from one of the 3 African countries with special cut off numbers; that is Nigeria, Egypt or Ethiopia.

I hate this waiting game! My fiance has made the Dec cut off, but we haven't heard anything from KCC - how long is the wait usually between finding out the cut off from the bulletin and receiving the notice letter for the interview? Being that it's Christmas next month, we're worried it's going to be hard to book in our medicals, get police certificates, etc in time, but we don't want to organise anything until we know for certain our interview date.

i am also awaiting 2NL for december cut off.. hope it comes very soon.. good luck to all of us

Do the police certificates now, they usually have at least 6 months validity. You usually can only book the medicals once you have the 2NL.

Do the police certificates now, they usually have at least 6 months validity. You usually can only book the medicals once you have the 2NL.

I already in current ..but didn't get second letter yet? What is the reason of that,or when will start to come second notification letter?help me !!

I already in current ..but didn't get second letter yet? What is the reason of that,or when will start to come second notification letter?help me !!

I am not religious at all but I find myself praying that you get your 2NL quickly. I hoping that will stop you asking this same question every few days!! ;-)

Just relax and hang on for a few days!!

I am not religious at all but I find myself praying that you get your 2NL quickly. I hoping that will stop you asking this same question every few days!! ;-)

That's one way to become a believer. Jehovah Witness folks should learn about this state of the art technique. :)

So your CN is something like AF00110xxx? If yes, your CN isn't likely to be current before Aug/Sept 2014, and that is assuming there are visas left for the AF region by then and, most importantly, you're not from one of the 3 African countries with special cut off numbers; that is Nigeria, Egypt or Ethiopia.

iwas rlly broken yesterday reading from the coment that oi may not get interview nor visa. Bt im fine now. I thk each ctry has a % wh is 7%. Thus base on day i still have hope dat wen i will b current, i will get interviewed.

And also not evry selectee is documentarily qualified. So i wish i get interview if not life continues. Cant kilme self bc of this. I did nt chose the CN. hope is all i have got now...

iwas rlly broken yesterday reading from the coment that oi may not get interview nor visa. Bt im fine now. I thk each ctry has a % wh is 7%. Thus base on day i still have hope dat wen i will b current, i will get interviewed.

My response to your posted question wasn't intended to break your spirit, I was merely trying to paint a clear picture of what could possibly happen in view of your high CN. Yes, each eligible country has a 7% visa allocation but in view of the fact that there's a significant increase in the number of selectees this year, the painful truth is not everyone who returned their forms to KCC will get scheduled/called for an interview. But, hang on to your hope, that's all you've got at this moment anyways.

ya hopes. Kcc repliedsend me a mail on the 4the they received my docs are a currently processing it. My ussue it y increase from 100 to 125 and mataining the visa number same as wen 100,000 was taken.
This is relly comp.icated. Thks sm1. Wish u the best n will post here wen all come to end be it positive or negative.

H1 to GC

hi my husband was on h1 and processing GC ,with his SSN i was entered in some online work from home work like amazon is there any problem while processing GC ? he was now at 140 completed is there having problem what should we do to resolve problem i am in tension please let me know
:confused:

hi my husband was on h1 and processing GC ,with his SSN i was entered in some online work from home work like amazon is there any problem while processing GC ? he was now at 140 completed is there having problem what should we do to resolve problem i am in tension please let me know
:confused:

Chan, you are in the wrong forum. You should have posted here:
http://forums.immigration.com/forumdisplay.php?186-General-H-1-and-H-3-Visa-and-Related-Issues

But since I know the answer, let me go ahead and give it to you. If the CIS finds out that your husband (due to his SSN) works for any company other than the H-1B sponsor, he could be in real trouble. H-1B visa holders are only allowed to work for the sponsoring company, so the use of his SSN to work outside is considered employment without authorization, which could prevent him from getting GC.

Hi all,
I need your advice on my situation. My CN is EU33xxx and i also have a boyfriend who is a us citizen. Last month he proposed and we're planning a wedding now. However, I didn't want to get married until I get my DV interview and GC because it seemed to be easier and faster than a spouse visa process. But now i start getting worried because the cut-off for Europe is moving very slow and I'm afraid that I won't be ever called for an interview. Do you think I should still wait for my DV interview, or it would be more reasonable to apply for a fiance visa (or get married in Europe and apply for a spouse visa)? And if I never get called for a DV interview (or get refused my visa for some reason), do you think it complicate to get a fiance/spouse visa after that?
Thanks a lot for your opinion!