Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

congrats and share some more info please

please give more info...eb?...45dl rcvd date...

i think if u r lawyer has it thats enough...in any case u dont get the hard copy of approved lc it goes to attorney...

anybody there who didn't get his 45 dl from tx..eb3/tx/11/11/2004

Case Withdrawn Letter from Dallas Backlog center

Gurus,
I hope someone can answer my question.

My case (RIR – EB3) was filed at Texas SWA in Dec 2003 and I got my 45 days letter in Aug 2005 and replied the next day, but unfortunately my attorney got a letter today from Dallas Backlog center mentioning that my case was withdraw. In fact either my employer or myself never sent a letter to withdraw the case. Has any one faced the same situation like me? My sixth year would end by Oct 2006. I would really appreciate if anyone can throw some ideas suggestions.

:confused:

need help !

hey guys, now it's my time to ask fo help ... I'm tired of my employer, so if your company does consulting in Siebel/CRM and needs people, can you give me a shout ?

I'm more on the technical side, working with systems integration, etc.

and you can make the referral fee !

PM me or email me at inv777a-reg at yahoo ... you know the drill.

thanks

Congrats

sfmars said:
I am happy to inform members of this thread, that today my case was approved. :D

I got letter at home and my attorney informed me that certified form ETA750
arrived to the office.

I want to thank everybody. This forum is the great source of information.

I am going to visit this forum next couple of weeks during my transition to I-140 forum.

Do not give up approvals are coming.

Congratulations!

Does dallas issue RFE's ?

djb said:
Just wanted to share some good news with all of you....

Did any one get a RFE from Dallas before their case was approved ? I am just trying to make some sense for a few people, like me, who had any form of RFE at the state level and are still waiting for a decision on their case even though their priority dates are much earlier than some of the folks who got approved recently...It seems currently the backlog center is just side tracking most RIR/Regional cases with RFE at state and just approving ones that did not generate a RFE.

I would love to hear the opinion of some of the frequent contributors/experts on this forum..what do you guys think? Is the BEC staff waiting for a clearer guidline from their superiors for these cases or just studying the case in greater details hoping god would show them a sign ? or just waiting for the candidates to get frustrated with the wait and move over to perm...I just cant see any trend here..would appreciate your inputs

Mean while if it comes to worst....does any one recall any case being rejected by the BEC?

Send these documents

mahethra said:
Gurus,
I hope someone can answer my question.

My case (RIR – EB3) was filed at Texas SWA in Dec 2003 and I got my 45 days letter in Aug 2005 and replied the next day, but unfortunately my attorney got a letter today from Dallas Backlog center mentioning that my case was withdraw. In fact either my employer or myself never sent a letter to withdraw the case. Has any one faced the same situation like me? My sixth year would end by Oct 2006. I would really appreciate if anyone can throw some ideas suggestions.

:confused:

Hi,

Do not worry. There are several cases like this in forum. You need to send following documents by "registerd mail" or Fedex ASAP (I mean ASAP). These must include
1. Affidavit from employer that they never sent any letter to withdraw case.
2. Affidavit from Attorney that they never sent any letter to withdraw case.
3. These should include statements that they both have replied to ur 45-day letter and they had indicated to continue the case.
4. Send any proofs that employer/attorney may have that they had replied 45-day letter to continue case, like copy of that letter reply, fedex receipt etc...

And after ur employer/attorney send all these docs, donot keep quiet. Followup with additional letters every week to DBEC till ur case gets reopened.
I am sure this will work
All the best

Case number

I got my case number DBEC by having HR manager sent email to info@DAL.DFLC.US.
I got the reply the same day when we send the status checking request. The requesting email should include:
Company name
Your name
HR name, address, phone#

Quo_vadimus said:
Did any one get a RFE from Dallas before their case was approved ? I am just trying to make some sense for a few people, like me, who had any form of RFE at the state level and are still waiting for a decision on their case even though their priority dates are much earlier than some of the folks who got approved recently...It seems currently the backlog center is just side tracking most RIR/Regional cases with RFE at state and just approving ones that did not generate a RFE.

I would love to hear the opinion of some of the frequent contributors/experts on this forum..what do you guys think? Is the BEC staff waiting for a clearer guidline from their superiors for these cases or just studying the case in greater details hoping god would show them a sign ? or just waiting for the candidates to get frustrated with the wait and move over to perm...I just cant see any trend here..would appreciate your inputs

Mean while if it comes to worst....does any one recall any case being rejected by the BEC?
Thats a good question. I have not see any of the cases that have been skipped being processed. It looks like they are working on state cases - 45 day letters. I dont know how long the wait is going to be.

PD- SEP 2003. With RFE at state.

congrats

djb said:
Just wanted to share some good news with all of you....

My attorney told me that my labor got approved.

IL (State) RIR June 2004

Btw - the approval letter from DBEC is going to come to my old address and I shall not get it at all. Do I need to have that letter for any reason?

Congrats
can u share your ETA number.My PD is in May 2004 and i am still waiting .i dont know for how long hope this year.

whats happening to my case??

Can anyone please shed some info on my case. In august the case status was ''RIR" but no approval till now. All my colleagues have already cleared labor and 140 also. :confused:

Kakakiki -

Both my attorney and employer are saying that they cannot get replies to their request for status checks at the DBEC. So I am amazed / worried when other posts on this forum have this information.

Yesterday I sent another round of "where is my case" e-mails to all e-mails. Keeping my fingers crossed that I hear from them.

If anyone has more information on obtaining status checks, let me know.

My EB2/ RIR case was filed at Texas SWA in Jan 2004, moved to Enterject, moved to DBEC and to date, I have not received any information about my case.

I requested my attorney for status about a month ago. My attorney contacted DBEC but DBEC said to wait, till then I did not receive any further information.

kaperuma said:
Kakakiki -

Both my attorney and employer are saying that they cannot get replies to their request for status checks at the DBEC. So I am amazed / worried when other posts on this forum have this information.

Yesterday I sent another round of "where is my case" e-mails to all e-mails. Keeping my fingers crossed that I hear from them.

My EB2/ RIR case was filed at Texas SWA in Jan 2004, moved to Enterject, moved to DBEC and to date, I have not received any information about my case.

See my quote from yesterday.

jewelhaque said:
I requested my attorney for status about a month ago. My attorney contacted DBEC but DBEC said to wait, till then I did not receive any further information.

Dallas BEC is opening a call center in Dallas and is looking for a Siebel resource. So may be you need to get in there and then will be able to field all the calls coming in from these forums. Don't forget to send your 800# though!!
Hey just kidding..I know how frustrating it is to be part of this process. All I can say is just hang in there.

Also one thing I do not understand is people fretting and fuming about 2004 PDs not being approved, while 2001 and 2002 guys are still languishing in this black hole without a reason..

cantstandit said:
hey guys, now it's my time to ask fo help ... I'm tired of my employer, so if your company does consulting in Siebel/CRM and needs people, can you give me a shout ?

I'm more on the technical side, working with systems integration, etc.

and you can make the referral fee !

PM me or email me at inv777a-reg at yahoo ... you know the drill.

thanks

We are not lucky like some of 2004 guys

karr said:
Can anyone please shed some info on my case. In august the case status was ''RIR" but no approval till now. All my colleagues have already cleared labor and 140 also. :confused:

Just my assumptions

gth999 said:
Thats a good question. I have not see any of the cases that have been skipped being processed. It looks like they are working on state cases - 45 day letters. I dont know how long the wait is going to be.

PD- SEP 2003. With RFE at state.

They must have told to adjudicate only case with "certain qualification" or they may be expecting something on their application in line with the job criteria. Or it may be something like some law firm are on top of getting their clients applications adjudicate, hence sending too many requests to BEC, and other attorneys may just sit and wait like ours.

Not sure though, these are just my assumptions, and may be wrong.

I understand your worry, but can't give you an answer. Hope you get yours soon!

kaperuma said:
Kakakiki -

To apply I-140

Hi all,

Is there any time period(45 days) to apply I-140 after labor approval?

Any comments will be appreciated.

Thanks

kaperuma said:
Kakakiki -

The more information you give in the email the better i think, like your first/last name, employer name, state case number, regional number, regional transferred date etc, your pd etc.
if you don't have all of them, atleast whatver you have or whatver you can try to get...

hope you get the response with screenshot...