Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

sfmars said:
There are 4 critical states in US

TX,CA(partly),AZ,NM all of those states belong to DBEC but not to PBEC,
USCIS said one time indirectly that EB3 world wide retrogression is caused by the big number of 245i people whose cut off date was 04/2001.

Neither USCIS nor DOL had resources to make proper analysis and calculation of 245i people and their nationality. If you had a chance to get H1B 7year screenshot from BEC you would realized that field nationality is missing for people who did not get 45DL. So my own opinion is that since the last responce for 45DL will be received by DBEC (not PBEC). DOL and USCIS will realize whose nationality has majority in the 245i pool.
Thanks. sfmars. I did not know that TX,CA,AZ and NM are states which have big numbers of 245i people. So can we expect to see the I-485 application cutoff date to move quickly for the EB3 category in the coming months? It will be a miracle if EB3 becomes current before the end of the year... :D

Congratulations to SFMARS

Congrats Buddy, Hope you go thru rest of the stages with flying colors!
Any predictions about my case? :confused: My details are in my signature, pls give some insight. Your wisdom is highly appreciated.
Thanks
Taiwanboy said:
Thanks. sfmars. I did not know that TX,CA,AZ and NM are states which have big numbers of 245i people. So can we expect to see the I-485 application cutoff date to move quickly for the EB3 category in the coming months? It will be a miracle if EB3 becomes current before the end of the year... :D

sfmars said:
I am happy to inform members of this thread, that today my case was approved. :D

I got letter at home and my attorney informed me that certified form ETA750
arrived to the office.

I want to thank everybody. This forum is the great source of information.

I am going to visit this forum next couple of weeks during my transition to I-140 forum.

Do not give up approvals are coming.
Congratulations SFMARS,
Please don't leave this forum and keep providing us with your valuable insights. Wishing you all the luck in the next stages.

Regards.

Congrats SFMARS

My PD june 2003 / RIR / TEXAS. I see lot of mar/apr 2004 PD's are getting approved. While I congratulate and thank them, just worried whats going on with those prior to those periods. Got my 45 day letter in Jan/Feb 2005 responded within a weeks time. Recently obtained Screen Shot and the Status reads as DATA REVIEW. I have no clue whats happening and when I will share my goodness with this elite group of talented and ofcourse frustrated lot!!!

sfmars said:
I am happy to inform members of this thread, that today my case was approved. :D

arrived to the office.

I am going to visit this forum next couple of weeks during my transition to I-140 forum.

sfmars:

Congratulations! I am very happy for you. Please continue to provide your valuable inputs on this thread whenever you can.

Chocolate said:
No i am not from Michigan.My case was filed from IL.
PD May 24 2004
RD
45 day letter Oct 2005
ETA-D-05111-xxxxx
How/Where do I get my ETA number from? Can someone please guide me as to whom to talk to regarding this. Should I talk to my lawyer or employer? My labor did not reach the regional/federal stage, when it got transferred to DBEC and is still pending (no 45 day letter either).

PD: 08/16/04

Info

bingojohn said:
How/Where do I get my ETA number from? Can someone please guide me as to whom to talk to regarding this. Should I talk to my lawyer or employer? My labor did not reach the regional/federal stage, when it got transferred to DBEC and is still pending (no 45 day letter either).

PD: 08/16/04
First of all the ETA number i got by sending for screen shot myself.when only DBEC didnt answer phone calls i sent for it.Also one more thing i was in 6th year of visa and wanted a status to my case.
One thing i wud tell u is send as much info u know like company name and PD and any other info u have .no use sending mail to DBEC they never answer Send it to philly u will get a response immediately.also send after 3 pm then u can expect answer in minutes.dont worry u will get a response .

Last edited by a moderator:
Texas cases ...

:confused:

Anyone who has similar case as mine, please update the forum. I don't see any posts from Texas SWA ppl. :( Very disappointing, that I see cases later than mine in other states getting approved.

Chocolate said:
First of all the ETA number i got by sending for screen shot myself.when only DBEC didnt answer phone calls i sent for it.Also one more thing i was in 6th year of visa and wanted a status to my case.
One thing i wud tell u is send as much info u know like company name and PD and any other info u have .no use sending mail to DBEC they never answer Send it to philly u will get a response immediately.also send after 3 pm then u can expect answer in minutes.dont worry u will get a response .
But, how come the PBEC will have my case details, which is pending in DBEC?

Also, what is the e-mail address. Can someone give me both PBEC and DBEC e-mail addresses?

Also, I have around 3.5 years left on my H1B. I don't think I can get a snapshot/screenshot, yet (at least thats what my lawyer told me).

Any comments?

bingojohn said:

Also, what is the e-mail address. Can someone give me both PBEC and DBEC e-mail addresses?

Also, I have around 3.5 years left on my H1B. I don't think I can get a snapshot/screenshot, yet (at least thats what my lawyer told me).

Any comments?

h1b7yr@phi.dflc.us try and send an email to this address. Hope they will be able to update you!! Good Luck!!

You will get

I am in the same situation as you are. I have 3.5 years on my H1 but I still got the screen shot from phil BC even though I filed in DBEC.

Rest is in my signature.

bingojohn said:

Any comments?

Immi_Seeker said:

Anyone who has similar case as mine, please update the forum. I don't see any posts from Texas SWA ppl. :( Very disappointing, that I see cases later than mine in other states getting approved.

PD: Feb 04, RIR, TX

No 45 day letter...

You have at least got your 45 day letter. Our's seem to be the worst affected (Enterject) .

Tx Swa

I am here too. Pl see my signature.

Immi_Seeker said:

chicagolady said:
I am in the same situation as you are. I have 3.5 years on my H1 but I still got the screen shot from phil BC even though I filed in DBEC.

Rest is in my signature.
Oh great. Thanks so much for replying and letting me know that there are other ppl in the same boat. This forum really helps.

I will surely keep everyone posted. I did mail the PBEC, as suggested after 3PM today, lets see if I get any response. I did not request a snapshot though, all I asked for is my ETA number and if possible a rough estimate for 45 day letter timeframe OR final approval processing timeframe.

I will post their reply here, if and when I get it.

Thanks again to everyone who replied! God bless.

bingojohn said:
Oh great. Thanks so much for replying and letting me know that there are other ppl in the same boat. This forum really helps.

I will surely keep everyone posted. I did mail the PBEC, as suggested after 3PM today, lets see if I get any response. I did not request a snapshot though, all I asked for is my ETA number and if possible a rough estimate for 45 day letter timeframe OR final approval processing timeframe.

I will post their reply here, if and when I get it.

Thanks again to everyone who replied! God bless.

Here is the response I got! How is it possible, that my application was received at the PBEC, when all Chicago applications were supposed to reach DBEC? Can someone please help me out here?

I just think this is a standard auto-reply, that has nothing to do with my specific case. Anyone who mails them will receive the same reply! Can someone confirm this for me please? I will be extremely grateful.

------------------------------------------
This is in response to your inquiry on your pending application for Foreign Labor Employment Certification.

DEAR REQUESTER,

The subject case has been received by the Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center and is currently awaiting further review by a Backlog Elimination Center analyst. If you need additional information, please visit the following Internet website:

http;//atlas.doleta.gov/foreign/faqs.asp

To obtain general information regarding transfer times, please visit the following Internet website:

http;//www. workforcesecurity.doleta.gov/foreign/times.asp

To obtain general information regarding the PERM system, please visit the following Internet website below, or use the e-mail address provided:

http;//www.plc.doleta.gov

OR PERM>DFLC@dol.gov

If you are requesting status on your case, please refer to our case status line:

(484) 270-1568

There is no need to submit multiple requests. If you have not already received one, the next notices that you will receive from this office will be a 45-Day Letter and a Continuation Option letter.

If you are requesting a 7th year extension to an H-1B visa, please send an e-mail to:

H1b7yr@phi.dflc.us

Your patience is appreciated.

DFLC Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center

U.S. Department of Labor

Division of Foreign Labor Certification

Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center

Info

DEAR REQUESTER,

If you are requesting status on your case, please refer to our case status line:

(484) 270-1568

Does this mean that we can call them on this number and know our case status or as usual rely on lawyer.

Chocolate said:
DEAR REQUESTER,

(484) 270-1568

Does this mean that we can call them on this number and know our case status or as usual rely on lawyer.
I just called that number too. They say that the automated voice response system is not ready yet. They recommend that you call after all the files are transferred into the new automatic voice response system! God only knows by when that will happen.

It didn't say anything I didn't already know.

I tired this number, no use.

hmmm.. This number is of no use. I called myself first. A lady took and said she could give the information to either the employer or to the attorney. Then I went to my friendly HR guys and requested them to contact this number.

They did, and the same lady answered. She verified whether this is from employer and put him in automated IVR. It took a while for my poor HR guy to press 4 different numbers in the IVR menu and to get the same s.... message which I got in email(same message you guys got). The only difference is it is not in email, but an automated voice message. WASTE OF TIME .....

I got the same msg from DBEC

I emailed status@DAL.DFLC.US on my own and got the same reply, except I didn't see a phone #, and Phil -> Dallas in the reply I got.

My detail:
MI EB2 RIR
PD: 12/2004
RD: Don't know how to get it
45-day letter: no
Case #: Don't know

bingojohn said:
Here is the response I got! How is it possible, that my application was received at the PBEC, when all Chicago applications were supposed to reach DBEC? Can someone please help me out here?

I just think this is a standard auto-reply, that has nothing to do with my specific case. Anyone who mails them will receive the same reply! Can someone confirm this for me please? I will be extremely grateful.
:confused: :mad:

Congrats sfmars

sfmars said:

arrived to the office.

Congrats sfmars. It feels good to hear about some approvals from Michigan SWA.
My lawyer just got a 7th year extension screenshot from dallas bec. The only difference in this screenshot from my last screenshot in Sept2005 is that the case number changed from T-05192-XXXXX to D-05192-XXXXX. And the Case status changed from Incomplete to Data Review.

But still no 45 day letter. Is there anything to worry about? Should I ask the lawyer to try to do something? Is there anyone similar to my PD who is still waiting for the 45 day letter/aprroval?

sfmars, do you have any comments? Here are my details.

karnish
MI/EB3/RIR
PD:10/2003
RD: n/a
ETA case no: D-05192-XXXXX
45 day letter: Not yet
Case status: Data Review