Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Hi,
My recruitment period was completed 2 months back..still haven't heard from DOL regarding final recruitment report...lawyers say that they are waiting for DOL to send them final recruitment notice.Any suggestions what should be done to know where my case stands?
Thanks'

PD:Aug2004
Case:D-05222-xxxxx
Recruitment completed:May 5th 2007

Here's my example. My recruitment period ended on Apr. 30th and my employer got the RRI package on May. 15th, so it may take all this time. In some cases it takes less time though. Don't know why?

My case type is traditional and have been anxiously waiting for the approval.
We have sent the final request letter to DBEC and still haven't received approval . Any idea on how long it takes to get the approval after we sent the final response ?.
Case # : D-05192-XXXXX
Priority Date : 02-24-2004.
State : California.
Processing Type : TR
Category : EB2.
Final Request letter received : 05-22-2007.
Final response sent on : 06-04-2007.

Hi Cal97,

I am sorry to know that your case got denied. :(

Just as a question: Your 2001 and 2004 case had the same job title or different job title. Because according to regulations:

"DOL will continue to apply its longstanding policy regarding multiple applications under Field Memorandum 48-94 where multiple cases have been filed and are being processed under the old regulation at Backlog Elimination Centers. DOL will continue to process and certify multiple permanent labor certification applications filed under the prior regulation for the same alien if the employer is proposing to employ the alien in multiple different bona fide job openings to which U.S. workers can be referred. DOL will not process or certify multiple labor certifications filed under the prior regulation for the same alien, employer, and job opportunity on grounds that the additional applications cannot represent a bona fide different job opportunity available to US workers.

If a BEC identifies multiple pending applications for the same employer, job opportunity, and alien, the BEC will issue a Notice of Findings for all related applications, and provide the employer the opportunity to identify which application contains the bona fide job opportunity. Should an employer currently have multiple applications pending at a BEC for the same employer, job opportunity, and alien, the employer may take the initiative and notify the BEC as to which application it wishes to have processed and withdraw all other applications"

So, if you have the same employer, different job opening then according to the above statement, they should allow the employer to apply for two LC applications. But, if they are same employer, same job opening then they will deny.

Is your case above?

Thanks,

- longtimer01

My case got denied. We are still waiting for the reason for denial. I did not see the NOF but in gist "why does the alien need another LCA when he already has one approved."

This makes no sense to me as people who filed in PERM and had a case at the BEC still got approved. Can let you know once I get more information.

Since the priority dates are current right now. I am getting my foot in the door first. Shall deal with this denial later.

Hi Walker15,

I am pretty much in the same situation as yours. I have two questions:

1. Is any of your multiple labor certifications certified?
2. Did you get any reply from DOL?

Thanks,

- longtimer01

Hi Lengthy Labor,
What was your NOF and approximately how many days it took to get your labor certify after NOF Replied?
I recd a NOF in regard to Bonafide Job Position due to multiple Labors of different job positions. My attorney will reply to NOF this week.
Thanx

Category: EB3-TR
PD: 03/02
45 Days letter received :??
RIR conversion filed: 04/30/2007
Online status changed to RIR In Process : Not yet
Online Case Details: Waiting
NOF Received :June 2007
NOF Replied: Sometime this week
Case Number: D-05139-*****

Finally received my LC. Details in signature. Thanks to this board for the support. Those who are still waiting at DBEC, hang in there and good luck.

Congrats...looks like Dallas is moving finally...
Certified dates..? Is that the date you saw it online or the certification date given in the letter? What date did you see it online as certified?

Thanks!

Finally received my LC. Details in signature. Thanks to this board for the support. Those who are still waiting at DBEC, hang in there and good luck.

My case type is traditional and have been anxiously waiting for the approval.
We have sent the final request letter to DBEC and still haven't received approval . Any idea on how long it takes to get the approval after we sent the final response ?.
Case # : D-05192-XXXXX
Priority Date : 02-24-2004.
State : California.
Processing Type : TR
Final Request letter received : 05-22-2007.
Final response sent on : 06-04-2007.
My RR sent to DOL on the same date as yours and got certified yesterday (online). But I have seen in this forum some people got their approval within a week and some are waiting 2+ months for their approval. I don't know what causes such a huge variation in the approval time. Please see my signature for more detail.

Labour certified after 4 and half year - RIR

Hello,

Thanks yall, my labor is certified after 4 1/2 year. I appreciate all the help. It was certified recently, dont have dates, company does not reveal any detail. Fighting with them to file my 140 and 485. They think that I will run away after getting GC. I have served them 5 years, and they feel its very less time. Suckers they are.

Thanks,
Kanjoos

My RR sent to DOL on the same date as yours and got certified yesterday (online). But I have seen in this forum some people got their approval within a week and some are waiting 2+ months for their approval. I don't know what causes such a huge variation in the approval time. Please see my signature for more detail.

Thanks for your response .This is what is really frustrating with Back Log center , some people got their approval within 1 week of sending final response to Recruting Instructions, other people are simply waiting for weeks. Hoping that approval will come atleast by September 17th, cutoff date. Looks like PD and Category are not making a big difference .
Also, guys can you please start a new thread like
"Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking Continued...." or some thing that is meaning ful. This thread has 950 pages and sometimes there are time out issues. Any body who can do this or inform the administrator to do it will greatly benefit every body .

Hi longtimer01,
Answers to your question:
1) Yes my RIR with Priority date 2004 was certified
2) My attorney is in touch with DOL(BEC) certifying officer and they requested me to withdraw my RIR, so BEC said after receiving withdrawl letter they will proceed approving my TR with 2002 March priority date(My TR has been converted to RIR).
I accepted to withdraw my RIR so that I can get 2002 priority date labor which again looks crucial due to backout of visa bulletin dates. We are in process of forwarding my withdrawl letter to DOL(BEC).
This is all happening due to my push to talk to BEC.
All the best

Endless thank you Walker15. This is one of the most wonderful news I have had for a long time (noting my ID to be longtimer01 :) )

I will follow up with my attorney to talk to the BEC and get this going.

Thank you,

- longtimer01

Hi longtimer01,
Answers to your question:
1) Yes my RIR with Priority date 2004 was certified
2) My attorney is in touch with DOL(BEC) certifying officer and they requested me to withdraw my RIR, so BEC said after receiving withdrawl letter they will proceed approving my TR with 2002 March priority date(My TR has been converted to RIR).
I accepted to withdraw my RIR so that I can get 2002 priority date labor which again looks crucial due to backout of visa bulletin dates. We are in process of forwarding my withdrawl letter to DOL(BEC).
This is all happening due to my push to talk to BEC.
All the best

finally after almost 2.5 years of waiting mine got CERTIFIED today, around 12:00pm-12:30 pm.. yeaaaah :eek:
i don't believe my eyes, and i keep checking whether i enter the correct number, now i'm gonna take a screen capture of this moment, print it and hang it on the wall :D

thank's a lot for your help guys, this forum really gives me hope...
...for those who still waiting... hang in there... yours will be certified soon :D

finally after almost 2.5 years of waiting mine got CERTIFIED today, around 12:00pm-12:30 pm.. yeaaaah :eek:
i don't believe my eyes, and i keep checking whether i enter the correct number, now i'm gonna take a screen capture of this moment, print it and hang it on the wall :D

...for those who still waiting... hang in there... yours will be certified soon :D

Hi!
every time i see a certification on this forum it gives me a new hope
and specially after reading your old messeges on this forum i really have a new hope that a day will come when i will see my approval also.

a question from you:
did you have any correspondence with DOL recently if yes then please give me that tel number or email address

my case info

Pd 2001
case id P 0705-xxxx
CAse Typle RIR

congrats !!...

when did ur RRI rec'd by DOL? can you provide the date...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi!
a question from you:
did you have any correspondence with DOL recently if yes then please give me that tel number or email address

Sadshaq, i never have any correspondence with DOL ever,
what i did is just sit and wait, since the attorney itself is from my company's attorney, so i also don't have any direct connection with the attorney.

...so what i did so far is only sit & wait (and pray to God... seriously that help to give me hope & calm me down :D )

when did ur RRI rec'd by DOL? can you provide the date...

Chanmaha.. sorry i don't even know about when it happens, as i said on my above comment i don't have any direct connection to the attorney that take care of my case, since it's a company's attorney :eek:

best of luck guys.. i bet you will have yours certified before 9/30/2007

http://www.foreignlaborcert.doleta.gov/

..keep praying.. it helps :cool:

Finally Certified

Finally after almost 6 years of waiting mine got CERTIFIED today, around 1:00pm-1:30 pm..
i don't believe my eyes, and i keep checking whether i enter the correct number

Thank's a lot for your help guys
Online Status: CERTIFIED (07/03/07)

Congratulations to you! I can totally understand how ecstatic you feel. Hang in there, this too shall pass and we shall soon have the elusive Green Card. In the meantime, do not forget to live and love life. There are bigger issues in life than GCs.

For those still waiting, don't give up hope. Its only a matter of time.

Finally after almost 6 years of waiting mine got CERTIFIED today, around 1:00pm-1:30 pm..
i don't believe my eyes, and i keep checking whether i enter the correct number

Thank's a lot for your help guys
Online Status: CERTIFIED (07/03/07)

o Company A filed for my GC in 2001 for Position A.
o Company A got bought over by Company B, in the meantime my job
responsibilities changed to Position B.
o I read the NOF rebuttal, my attorney indeed did a very good job on pointing
out the differences. The rebuttal was 4 pages which I really doubt if the
folks at DOL read.
o The positions are totally different, the requirements are different, the job
responsibilities are different.

Not sure why they denied it. Shall try appealing. Wish you all the best for your case!

Hi Cal97,

I am sorry to know that your case got denied. :(

Just as a question: Your 2001 and 2004 case had the same job title or different job title. Because according to regulations:

"DOL will continue to apply its longstanding policy regarding multiple applications under Field Memorandum 48-94 where multiple cases have been filed and are being processed under the old regulation at Backlog Elimination Centers. DOL will continue to process and certify multiple permanent labor certification applications filed under the prior regulation for the same alien if the employer is proposing to employ the alien in multiple different bona fide job openings to which U.S. workers can be referred. DOL will not process or certify multiple labor certifications filed under the prior regulation for the same alien, employer, and job opportunity on grounds that the additional applications cannot represent a bona fide different job opportunity available to US workers.

If a BEC identifies multiple pending applications for the same employer, job opportunity, and alien, the BEC will issue a Notice of Findings for all related applications, and provide the employer the opportunity to identify which application contains the bona fide job opportunity. Should an employer currently have multiple applications pending at a BEC for the same employer, job opportunity, and alien, the employer may take the initiative and notify the BEC as to which application it wishes to have processed and withdraw all other applications"

So, if you have the same employer, different job opening then according to the above statement, they should allow the employer to apply for two LC applications. But, if they are same employer, same job opening then they will deny.

Is your case above?

Thanks,

- longtimer01

why are EB3's getting approved before EB2's ??.

Certified yesterday...posted in NON-RIR thread. Check signature.

Congrats Jambapamba !!. It is really confusing to me and I feel depressed to see EB2's not getting approved . I thought EB2 has a high priority than EB2 when Labor is certified. My PD is 02-24-2004 ( atleast 5 months earlier ) than your case and in EB2 and still haven't seen approval.

PD - 02-24-2004.
Case # : D-05192-XXXXX.
Request to RRI received : 05/22/2007.
Response to RRI sent : 06-04-2007.