Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Congratulations !

For my spouse's case it took about 12 days for the papers to arrive.

Finally the case is certified

PD - Nov 2002/KS/EB-3/TR

45 days letter - Feb 2006
RIR instructions sent - March 26 2007
TR to RIR status on 22nd May 2007
RIR CERTIFIED - 29th May 2007

Any idea how many days does it take to receive the physical letter so we can apply for I-140 and I-485 ?

Thanks

Finally Approved after 5+ years

I am so relieved that my endless journey for labor is now over. BRC On-line status shows CERTIFIED. This forum has been really helpful. Thanks to all the people in the forum particularly who is posting BEC stats every week.

My Details:
Process Type: EB2 - RIR
State: Kansas (KS)
PD: Dec 13 2001
RD: Nov 17 2002
Dallas BEC ETA#: D-05314-091xx
45-Day letter: July 30 2006
45-Day Replied: Aug 04 2006
H1-b: 10th Year
BEC Online Status: Certified as of May 25th 2007

Congrats

I am so relieved that my endless journey for labor is now over. BRC On-line status shows CERTIFIED. This forum has been really helpful. Thanks to all the people in the forum particularly who is posting BEC stats every week.

My Details:
Process Type: EB2 - RIR
State: Kansas (KS)
PD: Dec 13 2001
RD: Nov 17 2002
Dallas BEC ETA#: D-05314-091xx
45-Day letter: July 30 2006
45-Day Replied: Aug 04 2006
H1-b: 10th Year
BEC Online Status: Certified as of May 25th 2007

Wow. 2001 priority date. Kudos to ur patience man. I have 2003 EB2 priority date & thought I was most unlucky. Anyways congrats & best wishes.

H1b extension with 7 months on passport

Hi
I have to file for my 7th year extension and passport is valid for 7 more months. I have sent the passport for extension

Meanwhile will it be a problem if I file the H1b extension?

Will not cause any problem. As far as I remember passport validity is required for visa stamping and reentering which should be valid for at least 6 months.

Hi
I have to file for my 7th year extension and passport is valid for 7 more months. I have sent the passport for extension

Meanwhile will it be a problem if I file the H1b extension?

Finally..........Certified....after 6 years of long journey

Today my labor status showed "Certified". Thanks to all the forum motivators, entertainers etc for the hope, analysis, predictions.....

All the best to all of you who are still in the queue. Your number is next. Hang in there.

See you all in I-140 / I-485 forums.

Hi Lengthy Labor,
What was your NOF and approximately how many days it took to get your labor certify after NOF Replied?
I recd a NOF in regard to Bonafide Job Position due to multiple Labors of different job positions. My attorney will reply to NOF this week.
Thanx

Category: EB3-TR
PD: 03/02
45 Days letter received :??
RIR conversion filed: 04/30/2007
Online status changed to RIR In Process : Not yet
Online Case Details: Waiting
NOF Received :June 2007
NOF Replied: Sometime this week
Case Number: D-05139-*****

The NOF was about prevailing wage , and since I am already getting wage which is higher than the prevailing wage, it was not a problem.

I earlier thought my NOF was replied around 20th of May but lawyer told me that it was replied sometimes at the end of May.

Hi Lengthy Labor,
What was your NOF and approximately how many days it took to get your labor certify after NOF Replied?
I recd a NOF in regard to Bonafide Job Position due to multiple Labors of different job positions. My attorney will reply to NOF this week.
Thanx

Hi walker15,

I got an NOF from DEBC too. Was wondering if you ran into the same situation as I did. I had an EB3 from 2001 and EB2 from 2004. The EB2 was approved and the NOF was issued on the EB3 case.

Since you mentioned multiple labors, I have the following questions:

Q1. Do you have more that one LC at the BEC ?
Q2. If so was anyone of those approved already and an NOF was issued on the other one ?

My attorney has already rebutted the NOF (we did not have a rebuttal option though) They asked us to either:

1. Withdraw the case.
2. Substitute it for another worker.

Not sure what may happen with the rebuttal.

Thanks!
Hi Lengthy Labor,
Thanx

Hi Cal97,
Looks like you almost have the similar situation of mine with the exception of minor differences.
1)Yes I have two labors from two different branch offices of the same firm.
2) My TR 03/02 recd NOF - Software test job position
3) My RIR 05/04 has been certified - Software Engineer job position
4) According to my attorney NOF - Specifically the DOL would like confirmation of which labor certification is for bona fide job opportunity.
Since my current job position being TR Job position, attorney will reply sometime this week that my bonafide job position will be my TR job position.

I do not have the exact content of my NOF, I will wait and see how it proceeds after NOF reply.

All the best

Hi walker15,

Just sent you a PM. Shall let you know once I hear from the DOL.

Thanks,

Hi Cal97,
Looks like you almost have the similar situation of mine with the exception of minor differences.
1)Yes I have two labors from two different branch offices of the same firm.
2) My TR 03/02 recd NOF - Software test job position
3) My RIR 05/04 has been certified - Software Engineer job position
4) According to my attorney NOF - Specifically the DOL would like confirmation of which labor certification is for bona fide job opportunity.
Since my current job position being TR Job position, attorney will reply sometime this week that my bonafide job position will be my TR job position.

I do not have the exact content of my NOF, I will wait and see how it proceeds after NOF reply.

All the best

I received NOF from DEBC too. It said I got an approval already, which I never got in my life. My lawyer replied to NOF on 04/25/2007, but we didn't get any response yet. And the online status still shows TR -- IN PROCESS.

Another frustrated alien.

1st LC with PD 04/2002 was discontinued
Company & location changed.
-------------------------

PD: 12/2004
RIR conversion filed: 03/17/2007
Online Case Details: TR -- IN PROCESS
NOF Received :04/21/2007
NOF Replied: 04/25/2007
Case Number: D-05210-*****

Time to approve LC after the final request sent !!.

Another frustrated alien.

Recently we received a notification from Dallas BEC, that they haven't received any resumes for the job they posted on the ajb website. They requeste my company to send a final request letter to approve LC. We sent the reply last week . Does any body has any idea on how much time they will take to approve the LC after we sent the final request letter ?.

Case can be reopened if you didn't respond to a 45 day letter !!.

dc2000 & friends,

Today my HR found out from the DBEC that my case is closed due to nonresponse for the 45-day letter. Now my HR rep. sent an email to
reopenrequest@DAL.DFLC.US requesting to reopen my case. Do you know anybody who have successfully reopened their case recently(since Nov'06)
without receiving or replying to 45-day letter?
QUOTE]

My case has been reopened after we sent an email to the following address
reopenrequest@DAL.DFLC.US. Your attorney must indicate that you have not received the 45 day letter. They should be able to reopen your case too.

LC Approval Papers Received.

Just wanted to let you all know that this afternoon (06/14/07) I recd. a copy of the approval letter for my LC. My Attorney's office also confirmed that they too have received the LC approval papers from DOL. Waiting on attorney for further action on this journey.

help on I-140 and 485 concurrent filing

Hi All,

I need your advise for my I-140 and I-485 filing.

In July the priority date becomes current. My lawyer was about to send the I-140 documents for the employer to sign. However, since now PD becomes current , she have to collect other documents required for I-485 and do concurrent filing.FYI, this lawyer is from an immigration firm that company uses.

Now, my questions are:
1) Is there a way for me to file I-485 myself and concurrently with I-140 (If I don't want to involve lawyer. As I said its my company's lawyer and hence if I use her in filing I-485 then I can not get information out of her in case I want to use AC 21 later.)

2) I would really like to go for the Premium processing of I-140 so that I can know the decision earlier. However, my company needs a good reason to pay extra bucks. I couldn't think of anything to convince.

Experts please help!