• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

countdown to dv 2018 results

Hi, I got selected after a few years of applying.

Does the CN have any bearing on order for interviews, or is that decided after the DS-260 is submitted? As I'm in the 05xx's

Was really excited when I saw the page saying I'd been selected but it was very clear to point out far from guaranteed, I just guess odds are better at getting and passing interview than it was getting this far?

Hi, I got selected after a few years of applying.

Does the CN have any bearing on order for interviews, or is that decided after the DS-260 is submitted? As I'm in the 05xx's

Was really excited when I saw the page saying I'd been selected but it was very clear to point out far from guaranteed, I just guess odds are better at getting and passing interview than it was getting this far?
Congratulations! !!
Best of luck

Not selected both me and my wife, anyways as i said before, life goes on and life is great, good luck to everyone who didn't check yet, congratulations to the ones that got selected and good luck to rest of you guys on dv2019.

Peace

Hello guys,
Newly registered member here but i have been lurking around for a couple of years now... so i know alot of you guys!
I CANNOT believe my life as i got selected after applying for a little over or just about 10years (not sure, been loooong).
My CN 2018AF20XXX. Not sure if its a safe number but am pretty excited....
Guys not selected, i know the feeling all too well. Keep keeping on.

Hi guys, I saved all my confirmation number and identifications as a pdf file and now just copy and paste them, everything is 100% correct but, still there is an error which says the information is wrong!! using different browsers and systems, the result is same. really frustrated and don't know what to do
what error you getting ? where? when tryin to submit ds-260?

Hello guys,
Newly registered member here but i have been lurking around for a couple of years now... so i know alot of you guys!
I CANNOT believe my life as i got selected after applying for a little over or just about 10years (not sure, been loooong).
My CN 2018AF20XXX. Not sure if its a safe number but am pretty excited....
Guys not selected, i know the feeling all too well. Keep keeping on.
Amazing!
Congratulations! !!!!

Reactions: Eby