• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

countdown to dv 2018 results

No that's OK.

There is something odd about OC numbers. They are very high. KCC have over selected. That either means they expect a lot of cases to be "no responses" or disqualified (perhaps because of enhanced photo rules enforcement) or it simply means they over selected (and therefore high numbers will not get a chance of interview). It will be a few days before we can say more.

Yes do you think that the past two years where it has gone current that there has been a big rush for remaining applications to be processed?? Or could more GC have been issued? I was trying to look back on previous records of selected entrants vs GC issuances but I guess the best thing to do would just be to forget about anything for quite some time.

This forum is a wealth of knowledge thanks @Britsimon

Not Selected.
I have been trying since 2001.
I won in DV2012 with a relatively Low Case Number (AF80XX), but the result was void.
I'm trying next year.
Thanks for the Forum staff and moderators, you have been helping people all the time.

Hi everyone, I was selected after trying for the first time. Case number OC13XX

My wife and I were so surprised and overjoyed, but at the same time I feel like I'm taking the place of someone who has been applying for years and needs it more than me...

Hi guys, I saved all my confirmation number and identifications as a pdf file and now just copy and paste them, everything is 100% correct but, still there is an error which says the information is wrong!! using different browsers and systems, the result is same. really frustrated and don't know what to do

Hello everyone
It was my second time playing, along with my spouse. Unfortunately and again, we didn't get selected.
I wasn't able to reach the server yesterday. I have tried for 5 straight hours and ended up with a message of error.
This morning, I had to try several times before I got the bad news...
I will play again next year...

Congratulations to the winners
And better luck next year for the rest of us...
Any winners from AS yet?

Yes do you think that the past two years where it has gone current that there has been a big rush for remaining applications to be processed?? Or could more GC have been issued? I was trying to look back on previous records of selected entrants vs GC issuances but I guess the best thing to do would just be to forget about anything for quite some time.

This forum is a wealth of knowledge thanks @Britsimon

Wait for sometime is a given. :)

Hi everyone, I was selected after trying for the first time. Case number OC13XX

My wife and I were so surprised and overjoyed, but at the same time I feel like I'm taking the place of someone who has been applying for years and needs it more than me...

Congratulations to both of you

Don't worry, we like playing this game haha

Thank you for the nice words though

need help with the confirmation number cant tell if its zero or o

I was selected after playing for the first time 2018AF00007***
How about my case number?.
Congratulations! !!
From all the information I have gathered the last 2 years I guess it's a good CN for AF. But let the experts confirm.