Chicago Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/22/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations laborcertmbr!
I am not sure how long it takes to get the papers from DOL.
Give it a week or two and keep calling your attorney.

Meanwhile, prepare your documentation for 140/485.

Best of luck.

sra123

Hi sra123,
Thank you very much.

I called my lawyer and she told me that she did not get any info. It may take couple of weeks I guess.

alvin :

Is your case enterd in AVM system ? I am also in same stiuation like you. Thanks for your helps.

Re: Hi Forum

Originally posted by laborcertmbr
I did call the operator and she gave the case number and she even told me that my labor is certified on Jan 23rd 2004. If I call my lawyer, he is saying he did not get any yet. How long does it take to get the papers from DOL. Do you have any idea.

Guys please post me your experiences.
Thanks

Hi Laborcertmbr

I got hard copy in 1 week.I guess it may take week to 2 weeks.
Congrats .

laborcertmbr

CONGRATS!

When was your case recieved in Chicago DOL? In which state are you located?

my case was received on DOL on Aug 15th, 2003 and it was assigned to Analyst on Oct 13th

Today I spoke to an operator and she tranfered me to a different lady and she informed me that my Analyst is on vacation for a long time and that she will assign the case to a different Analyst in two weeks of time.

Kumar

All members:

Can u tell me once case received by chicago dol they will send any kind of receipt or letter to employer or attorney saying that they have received case.

LCHELP:

My lawyer hasn't received any mails from DOL so far. I think DOL won't send a mail which is saying that your case is received.

ASHKAR,

Could you post your timeline in DOL including these data when Recd, when entered in AVM, when assigned to analyst? And anything else that went wrong with your case to delay it so much.

Jharkhandi,

Thanks. My case details:

PROGRAMMER ANALYST - (RIR/EB3)
SENT TO IA, SESA : 07/18/03
SESA SENT TO DOL : 08/15/03
DOL RECEIVED : 09/02/03
CASE : 0542654X
DOT CODE : 030.162.014

I talked to John Abraytis on 01/06/04 and he requested my employer to send a fax to Marie regarding enquiring about my case. I called John after two days and he told me that my case assigned to Marsha Johnson (she was on vacation from 12/13/03 to 01/11/04). When I spoke to Marsha on 01/12/04, she told me that my lawyer has to contact her. When my lawyer talked to the analyst on 01/12/04, she told me that she needs some more documents. Since she is busy with other cases she will send a mail to the lawyer after several weeks. My lawyer told me that she is not cooperating very much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ashkar

I think it's not a good idea to contact the analyst yourself, they might feel as if you are bugging them. Irritating an analyst by calling is the last thing we wanna do because an analyst can really ruin things if he/she wants to. I guess this is the reason why your analyst has become noncooperative.

Labour is something to do between the employer and the DOL. As a representative of the employer, the lawyer can contact an analyst in DOL. We, as individual, should not come in the picture till the stage of I140/485. Just my 2 cents thought.

Zraf:
Thanks. Your comments are valid. I do know that I should not contact the analyst directly. Since my case is pending more than 3 months that time without any reason, I contacted her. I didn't have any choice, also my lawyer didn't want to contact DOL regarding my case. After I contacted her only I came to know that why my case is pending. It's my bad luck.
Good Luck.

transfer the Labor Certification

My Labor was filed by my company "X" now the Labor is in Federal Level of Labor Processing. Now My company asked me to join their Business partner company "Y" So I will be on the pay roll of Company "Y". I asked my new company "Y" about my pending Labor, and they said that we will transfer the Labor Certification Form and we will continue the process.

I need your asdvise on this how will this going to work. Is it possible that my Labor will be valid even I am with the Business partner of my Sponsoring company.

latest RD Date

Guys,

What is the latest RD of cases put on AVM. My SESA says they have sent my application to DOL on Dec 10th. Shouldn't it have been on the AVM already?

Can, someone update the latest RD date posted on AVM.

Cheers
gc_mania

Status
Not open for further replies.