Chicago Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/22/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a physician and my case was approved from missouri sesa on oct 23rd 2003(was filed on oct 10th 2001) and was transfered to chicago regional dol on oct 26th as per avm and case approved on Jan 20th.
thanks everyone for support.

To drjsingh

Originally posted by drjsingh
by mistake case was filed on oct 2002

Congrats for the approval!

Did you file at MO SESA in Oct 2002 or did you file at Chicago DOL on Oct 2002?

If you post the data again, it will be helpful to alot of people. Thanks.

HI Askar,

I am also in a same boat, and more over, my company is not very co-operative in giving the info. so I can't contact my lawyer also.

seems like it all boild down to LUCK

-kumar

I spoke to the operator today, she said the RFE letter is in mail this week. So hopefully my attorney will receive it by monday.

I think it is related to amending the experince to 3 yrs instead of 2. If RFE is replied according to their requirement, then it takes few days to get certified. Else it can be bad luck.

My experience says, they are asking for more documents if bachelors plus less than 3 yrs exp is shown for programer analyst position.

Same Boat

Hi Rupajana,
My attorney filed with same Experice like Bachelor with 2 yr experice even I have 8 year experince. I think at the time our applications filed, They had this Min Req Bach + 2 Yr Exp... and Now they are changing to 3 Yr... That's a lot of filks getting RFE or Rejectd and sending back to SESA for nonRIR.
Lets us hope for best...

Thank you

Originally posted by rupajana
I spoke to the operator today, she said the RFE letter is in mail this week. So hopefully my attorney will receive it by monday.

I think it is related to amending the experince to 3 yrs instead of 2. If RFE is replied according to their requirement, then it takes few days to get certified. Else it can be bad luck.

My experience says, they are asking for more documents if bachelors plus less than 3 yrs exp is shown for programer analyst position.

tracking status sheet

I am a new one. I was wondering if there is a tracking status excel sheet for this group, just like the one in the NJ group?

-Alice

Hi Folks

Column 14 on my Labor App was Bachelors with 1 yr experience. However I have 7 yrs exp at the time of filing. what is this criteria that you are talking about. Does sufficient advertising in anyway substitute this requirement?

One More Step

Hello everyone, my case has been approved! I had a lot of trouble with my LC. MI SESA (Set/2002-Out 22/2003). I had some wages issues, my attorney sent a memo, but MI did not want to acept, but my attorney asked MI to forward my case to DOL (Chicago). Luckly Chicago is more flexible than Detroit. DOL (Oct 24/03 -Jan 20/04).
My case is RIR EB2 (EB3?), DOT 007.061-014. DOL # 054283xx.

Good luck for all!!

Last edited by a moderator:
No record

Hi Guys,
My case was moved to DOL on 12/10/2003 and Its still not showing on their System. Any thoughts...

Thank you

DOT CODE RELATED CHARACTERISTICS

Each job title hava a unique dot code and characteristics.
Characteristics are importanat factors for analysis of any labor certification application.

1. GOE : This term indicates guide for occupation title I.e. Group of work titles.
2. GED : Genaral education development it mesure Resoning skills, math skills and language skills.
3.SVP : Specific vocational practices it represents education and exeperiece requierd for job.
4. Strength : ?

Anybody has idea what is importance of strength (Rating) and what does it represnts ?

Hi Kalse,

My case was moved to DOL around Nov 20th.
It did not show up on the AVM till Jan 19th. It did have the PD of Nov 25th though.

Give it a few more weeks

Hi Jharkhandi, (Are you really from Jharkhand? Which city ?)

My case was forwarded from Nebraska SESA to Chicago DOL on 12/23. Should I not expect it to be entered in AVM before March?
The DOL processing times show that they are processing October. Going by that, they should be processing December in March. Do they start looking at case immediately after it is entered in AVM?

Labour approved

Wisconsin SESA Recieved date : September 2nd week
SESA To DOL : Oct 25, 2003
DOL Recieved Date : Oct 28, 2003
Approved Date : Jan 23, 2004
Case# : 0542847#

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.