Chicago Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/22/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Conradulation

Originally posted by Kumar74
rupajana,

I called CDOL today morning and she told me my case has been certified on that date .

Kumar,
Congradulation...
What number you called at CDOL where someone call answer your call... and please update ur dates.

Thanks

Hi immigration4kot

Here are details

MI SESA PD : 10th Sept,2002
MOved to CDOL on 28th Aug,2003
CDOL PD : 2nd sept,2003
CDOL certified on 29th DEc,2003

I had wage problem at MI SESA, but it took only a week to get certify after my lawyer replied for that.

Originally posted by Kumar74
Hi immigration4kot

Here are details

MI SESA PD : 10th Sept,2002
MOved to CDOL on 28th Aug,2003
CDOL PD : 2nd sept,2003
CDOL certified on 29th DEc,2003

I had wage problem at MI SESA, but it took only a week to get certify after my lawyer replied for that.

Hello Kumar,

Congrats on your certification! Good to know things are moving
again. One quick question, were you RIR or NonRIR, sounds like
RIR by the dates, but just checking...

Good Luck,
Prabhu :)

july 03

EB2/RIR
IL SESA Receive date: july 9, 2003
Forwarded to DOL :
DOL Receive date: Oct 14, 2003
Analyst has not been assigned yet. (as of Jan 8, 2004)

any approvals from those dates?

Thanks
immi_tracker

Last edited by a moderator:
Today I talked to an analyst regarding my case status and he told me that my case has assigned to an analyst recently, but she (the analyst whom my case was assigned to) is on vacation for a month and she will come back to office on 01/12/04. I know one more analyst is on vacation for 3 weeks and she will also come to office on 01/12/04. I don’t know about other analysts. Holidays season is over now, Hopefully DOL will come back to normal work routine in next week, AVM will be corrected and Labor process will be expedited. Good luck for everyone.

DOL Analyst phone numbers (The latest)

John Abraytis, 312.596.5415
Robert Fitzsimmons, 312.596.5431
Ray Garcia, 312.596.5422
Marie Chris Gonzalez, 312.596.5424
Eric Hernandez, 312.596.5419
Marsha Johnson, 312.596.5420
Belinda Kimmons, 312.596.5423
William Matwijiw, 312.596.5416
Angel Mendoza, 312.596.5430
Betti Myers, 816.502.9025
Heidi Rodriguez, 312.596.5418
Naima Upshaw, 312.596.5426
Renee Van, 312.596.5421

They put me through to my analyst and he said there
was some problem with the case..said ask your
employer or attorney to contact him...

on month back also I was told the same thing..

Has this happenned to anyone else...

Good Luck
Prabhu :)

Hi Ashkar,
I hope your case gets approved this month. You have been waiting for too long now. Thanks to you and many other guys in this forum for sharing your knowledge.

AVM is still down but I could call up the number, (312) 596-5400, press 4 and 0 for operator, provided in earlier posts to learn about my case. The lady was very helpful. She gave me my case#, receipt date and status based on my first and last name. Hopefully the approval process picks up.

How do we get the priority date? Is it same as receipt date from SESA?

-sra123

Sra123:
Thanks.
DOL priority date is different from SESA receipt date. DOL receipt date is your priority date (You can check with same lady or AVM if it is working correctly )

To Ashkar or any other helpful person

Hi! If anyone could kindly clear my confusion.

The priority date of my application is 7/28/2003.
It reached DOL on 11/5/03.
It was entered into the DOL system on 12/15/03
and has not been assigned to an analyst yet.

Since it takes usually two months for Federal labour to be approved, can we expect it in this month or Feb or March?When did our clock start? From Nov 5th or Dec 15th? How long does it take an analyst to analyse it?

And, what is DOT?

I would really appreciate a reply. Thanks.

remanded to employer

My case has been remanded to Employer on Dec 15,2003.
The letter says

"Reason was ETA 750-A form the employer is requiring the applicant to possess a Bachelor Degree and four years of experience . This requirement exceeds the SVP level by two years. The employer must remove two years of education or experience in order to stay within the SVP level. When the amended form is received, processing can continue".

We did make changes I think it will reach DOL in next week.

I will post as soon as I hear from DOL.

Info

Originally posted by sra123
Hi Ashkar,
I hope your case gets approved this month. You have been waiting for too long now. Thanks to you and many other guys in this forum for sharing your knowledge.

AVM is still down but I could call up the number, (312) 596-5400, press 4 and 0 for operator, provided in earlier posts to learn about my case. The lady was very helpful. She gave me my case#, receipt date and status based on my first and last name. Hopefully the approval process picks up.

How do we get the priority date? Is it same as receipt date from SESA?

-sra123

Hi sra123,
What is detail of ur case please?
Mine was sent to DOL on 12/10/2003. I will try to call on Monday and see what will come up....

Thank you

Hi kalse_2000,

Here are my case details.

Category: RIR
IA SESA filing date: 10/10/2003
SESA decision: 11/12/2003
CDOL Filing date: 11/20/2003

-sra123

Yes, I got the details in Chicago- DOL website only. Even I verified three analyst phone numbers.

RE:
Askhar, how did you manage to get these phone nos.?
is it on a website

I can send the cheque to March Of Crimes too, but you know these people are not working - not due to lack of fund - but due to the fact that they are overfed.

Anyway doesn't hurt to give it a shot - I am with you. Just find out details and post it, if there is any or possibility of any.

P.S. I respect March Of Dimes - just used here for rhyme. Sorry if it hurts anyone's feeling. I have great respect for March Of Dimes - they are doing great job.

Re:

Kalse_2002:

My case was sent to DOL on 12/1/03. Please let me know if you hear something about your case.

Thanks,

prabhudeva,

exactly like mine..I spoke to the analyst two times and got same answer

I came to know from my attorney (who had a long chat with the Analyst my case is assigned to )that chicago DOL is in hold for cases filed as progamer analyst requireing bachelors plus 2 yrs. All the analyst are waiting for direction from upper management for those cases. They were supposed to get direction last wednesday Jan 7th.

Even if candidate has 5 yrs exp it doesnt matter what matters is what your employer filed your case as.

Analyst said they are expecting to give RFE for those cases for supervised recuitment or amend to exp.

Status
Not open for further replies.