Chicago Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/22/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lawyer

Your lawyer is the right person to ask. For EDD or State or SESA your lawyer and the employer would get a letter when it is approved . When it goes to DOL then they send a receipt notice to your lawyer. So your primary contact would be the lawyer

Recent Labor Approvals

Both of my friend's labors were RIR - dot codes are: 033.167-010 for both of them.

Another good news is:

My attorney has received my LCA approval from Chicago yesterday in the mail. It got approved.

Mine too was RIR (Same dot code) and it was received in Regional Office on: 04/14/2003.

Good Luck to everyone!

QueenBee

for QueenBee

So QueenBee,

you are saying that your confirmation has not been posted on the AVM but the lawyer received the confirmation?

Thanks.

Labor Approval

Yes. The AVM still says that it is pending. But my attorney has received the notice yesterday in the mail.

So the AVM is really not a reliable source of information. :confused:

QueenB

for QueenBee

QueenBee,
one more question, just to make an ideea of how long it takes between certification and confirmation receival by mail. What is the certification date?

Does any one have their LC filed in April from Chicago . Mine was filed with the state on 04/24 . Does anyone know the approvals around that date ?

Thanks,
Rotny

Hi shanmugam1174,

Which state did apply from ?

Could you give some more details about your case ? Was it auto-remanded or you had an option to run an ad to prove your case ?

Do you know anyone else who had a similar exp ?

Missouri (filed on May 09,2002)

Missouri (filed on May 09,2002) .

i think my company did the same procedures what it has been doing in the past .

Bad luck ...

AVM

How long does it take for a case status to get posted on the AVM? Mine was sent to DOL 7/15 (from MI) but does not show up on AVM yet.

State Cleared Federal Pending

SENT TO SESA March 8 2003
SESA PD Mar 12 2003
SENT TO DOL May 12 2003
RD AT May 12 2003

Applied in Chicago
Applied in RIR Status

Still Waiting for the Approvel.Did anybody got approval Whose Federal was filed after may 12th 2003.

Something doesn't jive

Zebmin,
You stae taht you submitted LC to state Mar 2003, but you location is OHIO, which is only processing Oct 2002 right now.

Either you are pulling our legs or your state is wrong.

What state did you file from?

I am from chicago

I forgot to change my Location in The PRofile.As I have mentioned I filed in Chicago.Please let me know if somebody Filed For DOL after MAy 12 2003 and got approved.

SESA PD Mar 12 2003
SENT TO DOL May 12 2003
RD AT May 12 2003

Applied in Chicago
Applied in RIR Status

Still Waiting for the Approvel.Did anybody got approval Whose Federal was filed after may 12th 2003.

Case Remanded back to SESA

Hi Guys,

My case was remanded back to SESA from DOL Chicago. They want us to give one more ad and 10 days internal job posting.

Sent to SESA (MN) - 03/10/2003
Sent to DOL (Chicago) - 05/14/2003
Remanded Back - 07/31/2003.

Thanks

Hi MNGC2003

Which state did you apply your labor from? Minnesota? Is it OK with you to tell which law firm is representing your case? Thanks

titu

Hi MNGC2003

Sorry to hear that. How many advertise did you have and time different? How long did you have internal job posting?

Re: I am from chicago

Hi guys,
How do I get my Receipt Date and case No from SESA. My attorney sent it last Friday to IL.

Thank you

Originally posted by zebmin
I forgot to change my Location in The PRofile.As I have mentioned I filed in Chicago.Please let me know if somebody Filed For DOL after MAy 12 2003 and got approved.

SESA PD Mar 12 2003
SENT TO DOL May 12 2003
RD AT May 12 2003

Applied in Chicago
Applied in RIR Status

how much time for hard copy

HOW Much time it takes to get hard copy from Chicago Fedral. From the date of certified. The days includes working days or sat/sun.

Status
Not open for further replies.