Chennai Feb Interview Thread!

Just one page

What all pages? Enter you case no, and hit the appointment button. You will get your schedule. Print that out as you would print any web page.

Question on I-134 affidavit of support

1. Do I have to print this form both sides?
2. Column 9 - Have you previously submitted affidavit of support?

Actually, I had submitted this form when my parents were visiting. Do I have to mention it on this form now?

Thanks!!

acehart

Answer to the 2nd qst: Yes u do. Any affidavit of support submitted by on behalf of anyone else needs to be mentioned.

Sujatha

Ind Img

Are you sure about this. Because i dont remember filling the
I-134 when i brought my in laws here. All i did was write a letter
to the consulate that i am going to support them and send a bank statement.

Hello Cool GC

I got my date for 21st Feb... Could you please give me your email ids so that we can exchange more info...

Thanks...

email id

Hi Gandalf,
My interview falls on 21st Feb. I was wondering if we could share information.

Could you please send your email address. Mine is
Regards,

aceheart I-134

I too had used it for my parents, now I am not sure to include or not. My lawyer had already submitted one along with P-3 where I had not mentioned this.

Questions - please answer

1. Do we need to submit OF-169 again?
2. 3 Wedding Photos are they requried? Would a wedding card do in-lieu of photographs?
3. Do we get back the originals of 4 latest pay stubs which we submit?
4. IRS-9003, no signature required, right ?
5. Any idea how much money is good enought for I-134? 25-30K OK? or has it to be much more?

Gabbar

1. We have submitted DS-230 I along with PIII, but we are supposed to take a copy of that again. I assume same is true in case of DS-169. Take a copy with you and submit it if you are asked to.

2. Consulate needs proof that you are really married. Take everything possible. If you do not have photographs take proof from US like statements of joint bank accounts, birth certificate of your child, apt. lease papers etc.

3. I have seen postings where people of submitted photocopy of pay-stubs and consulate has accepted those.

4. Folks correct me if I\'m wrong, but I think IRS-9003 has to be signed. DS-230 II is the one you do not sign

5. not sure how much money is sufficient in case of immigration visa. For non-immigrant visa you should show 7k per person.

Can the intervie be postponed

Hi

I got an appointment for Feb. 14. I am still single and was wondering if I can get the interview date postponed and hopefully get married in the mean time. I am currently in India on an unpaid vacation and was wondering if one of you could tell me if postponing the interview is extremely risky.

thank in advance,
Prasad

Documents for Interview ???

Can somebody list documents we need to submit at the time of interview?? I am trying to arrange documets needed for submission..

What do we need to have ready for submission per Packet - 4??

Thanks for help

aceheart - IRS-9003

IRS-9003 has not signature column, henc my question. I beleive it is not reqd. to sign it. OF-230-II, we need to sign in front of the consular officer.

OF-230 & DS-230 , which forms ?

My lawyer gave the OF-230 , form are both forms allowed , are they the same?

GC -Michigan and GC_Despo

GC_Michigan srifx\'s list is the best. Look for it it in the archive. There are may respostings of the same list on this site. If you cannot find it here, e-mail me and I would happy to send that to you

GC_Despo, I have heard from the HR department of my company that we should show a minimum of 7K per person amount on I-134 while inviting someonew to US. Not an official word from lawyer