on Feb 13.
Also please update CPTRACKER

Planning to reach by 11th morning or evening in chennai

How do make an appointment from here?
Does any body has Dr. V\'s number?

Thanks

The break down of the E catagory\'s for Feb. 2002

Hi All

Please find below the break down of the E appointments for Feb, 2002. Just though would be useful to everyone.

E1 - 4 No.

E2 - 60 No.

E3 - 47 No.

Good Luck to all.

Raj

Completed Medicals in US

Hi,

Interview Date: 27 Feb 2002

I have done my medical in(Sep 2001) US thinking that I was going file AOS, Later attorney told me that my I-140 cleared in consular. Do I need to go lister labs to do my medicals again?, I am planning to take sealed covers(from medicals done in US) to Dr. V and go from there...I will keep 2-3 days buffer from Dr.V appointment and consulate appointment. Any ideas ? please...

3 working days rule

Is this just to be on the safe side i.e. they want us to have enough time before the interview to get it done? or is this rule enforced i.e. the doc will say you have only one working day between now and your interview, so I cant do it? Or the consulate will not accept your medical bcos it was done 1/2 working days before the interview?

thanks,

not a rule.. I know one girl who did her test and medical examination

on the day before the interview. It is a suggestion to be on the safe side if they detect TB-like symptoms on the X-ray (may be if you smoke???, i dont know).

Hi acehart,

Hi acehart,

My travel plan (tentative)
leaving - 9th night (hope I get my PCC from CGNY by then)
reaching chennai- 11th morning
lister, Dr.V - 11 or 12
interview - 15th Feb
returning - only after I get married and submit her documents.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clear Plastic Folders

Mentioned in SRifx\'s doc, any ideas what make, part no etc.
or which section it is available at Office Depo/Max, staples etc.

Nope... Not yet

As per the lady on the phone, my pkt 4 was mailed out on Jan 10th to my local address in Chennai. It hasnt reached yet. If anyone has received their pkt4, pls. scan them and post it on the web.

Web print Out

Guys i am having trouble with printing out all
the pages. ANy body try this?? It only
prints the first page all others are blank.