• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

CEAC data

Hey Sloner,

I've got all regions except AS witch I left the script running for this morning.
I need to do some checks before publishing the data tonight.

@rafikbo76 Do you have already EU region CEAC Data ready yet? Sorry man but this waiting is killing me. What is the max EU CN in the list?

Last edited:
I am planning to start data scan tonight, may be a couple of days, as usual

I would give it few more days. Thursday night, Friday? I know that people are eager to have a look at the data but if it's incomplete again we won't get the whole picture anyway...till you try few more times to extract all of it.

I would give it few more days. Thursday night, Friday? I know that people are eager to have a look at the data but if it's incomplete again we won't get the whole picture anyway...till you try few more times to extract all of it.

Agreed,

Some previous data we published was missing some embassies. At this stage we should cover all embassies to get a more accurate Issued Visa numbers, I think I will start with AS, SA and OC just to check