• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

CEAC data (Full) 9-1-2014

@Britsimon. Looks like Uganda was not in the CEAC. What happened. It was not in 2013 and 2014 CEAC

A quick check on the Uganda embassy website yields this statement:-

"The vast majority of immigrant visas for Ugandans and those who reside in Uganda are processed by U.S. Embassy Nairobi. Please visit their websitefor more information."

yh britismon is nice and kind person ,i will keep him a fullani girl for the lovely work he doing here...lool.
Tyt, what mean fullani? I'm curious because our national bank governor is called Fullani !!!

Someone got passport stamp on the 30th but his CEAC still say ready and asking if he can travel and wont get trouble? Question from the african forum

Someone got passport stamp on the 30th but his CEAC still say ready and asking if he can travel and wont get trouble? Question from the african forum

When he enters the USA, at the POE they will check his passport and process their paperwork based on the pack he will carry with him. They will not check the CEAC system.

@levi fullani are my tribe and a popular tribe in africa and around the world thats what i mean...@ngalob how that happen?? Confused..and i think thats a big miracle for that person bro...but is not fear after paying everything and a visa fee they decide to end us like this ?? Is not fear...just thinking how they will do it again after having all my documents with them...

@levi fullani are my tribe and a popular tribe in africa and around the world thats what i mean...@ngalob how that happen?? Confused..and i think thats a big miracle for that person bro...but is not fear after paying everything and a visa fee they decide to end us like this ?? Is not fear...just thinking how they will do it again after having all my documents with them...
Loool they will give u back all ur documents as simple as that bro and again move on bro , just enter DV 2016 right away.....

yes @MR expert, i will hope until i have my
passports on my hands i see sometimes
dreams comes true and sometimes dreams
don't come true ,but if i may say everything
end today ,but God has his reason why i still
have the faith and hope ,thank u every one here more especially simon and britismon etc
for the encouragement and advices u mayed
give me God bless u all...bye ,bye usa bye bye
united state marines corps ,i love the marines
and it was my dream to be 1 ,but anyway i
still love them ,i love u guys all in this fouroum...God bless u all..

I don't know your oldest posts but I know a person in this forum not selected since 1999 till 2014 and also selected with a very low case number in DV2015. I also know a person from AF that his brother interviewed today and his interview will be two weeks later. You can continue to you nice dreams in DV2016 on May1 and do share with us. Me & my husband and all family ( 4 kids ) waiting our EB-5 approval since 2 years and still didn't get it, on May we won the DV2015 with a small case number.
Pls do pray and pls continue your dreams to DV2016.
We all wish you luck ..
God bless you too..

It's not a big mystery. Tanzania has very few entries, so it gets very few winners - around 200 in DV2014 and a few more in DV2015. But as I say that is solely because of entries - in 2013 for example there were only 12000 entries from Tanzania (including family) whereas Nigeria has 1.975 million.

All the stats you could want are available at the DV statistics site (linked from the useful links post).
SO IF TANZANIANS ARE SELECTED...DO THEY HAVE A HIGH CHANCE???
i AM FROM TANZANIA

I don't know your oldest posts but I know a person in this forum not selected since 1999 till 2014 and also selected with a very low case number in DV2015. I also know a person from AF that his brother interviewed today and his interview will be two weeks later. You can continue to you nice dreams in DV2016 on May1 and do share with us. Me & my husband and all family ( 4 kids ) waiting our EB-5 approval since 2 years and still didn't get it, on May we won the DV2015 with a small case number.
Pls do pray and pls continue your dreams to DV2016.
We all wish you luck ..
God bless you too..
ESA...Are you in turkey??
i also havent got the 2nd nl yet...

okay bro!! I wished us good luck in dv2016 bro inshaaAllah..
Tx and just got the passport back, I m not giving up on that DV cause I was almost there ,I messed up without being fully prepare but they wont get me again cauz if I get selected again I already know the true color of that DV. Good luck tyt and dont worry we'll get selected in 2016 by god grace!

Reactions: tyt