• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

CEAC data (Full) 9-1-2014

in many cases, only the main applicant (you)'s status changed while the derivatives (wife and child) remained unchanged at ready. and that is what simon said that AP number is understated because it does not include the derivatives.

Annoyingly, it is inconsistent, sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. We had to apply some assumptions.

i did not see my case number thr..
hello bro how do you do i hope you are fine.so africa will have a good chance to be cleared thier AP next week inchaa lah lets ask allah TyT to help us by bring us an happy end.
by the way my case number is not mentioned in that liste !!!!!!

@sas, escorot and tyt

I believe from monday the 15th september, is the dead line for CP process, and therefore they will start issuing and clearing the APs, as you guys know there is not much visas left, my estimation is about 1500 visas.
Hopefuly they will issue more...
There over 5k APs still waiting, so its gonna be extremely though, I just hope all you peeps, on the forum will go through.

i did not see my case number thr..
Hi britsimo

I checked the like. Unfortunatly i dpn t see my CN.
hello bro how do you do i hope you are fine.so africa will have a good chance to be cleared thier AP next week inchaa lah lets ask allah TyT to help us by bring us an happy end.
by the way my case number is not mentioned in that liste !!!!!!

So all three of you are not seeing your number!!?

Ok, so let us know the embassy, the full number (just hide the last two digits), and please check your case manually on CEAC.

Simon,
The dates are for sept right?
Did you notice any interview above the 15th? I only saw one in wrw !
I guess its the last day for the interviews ?!
Levi,
Seems the APs are put on hold as we thought !

Last edited: