Case Denied Until June 2008

Is it unusual to get the 2nd interview in the next 16 months? I've heard MANY OF MY FRIENDS got the first interview in 2001 and the 2nd one in 2004 (NYC cases.) but that was 6 years ago. I'm not sure about now.

CHARTS READ THE POST THAT I WROTE ABOUT THE LETTER I.O GAVE ME SEE IF YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY TALKING ABOUT MAYBE ITS FOR MY I130 RIGHT?

Wow, this is odd... 2008?? :eek: I don't even know what to say - I just hope all turns out okay for you!

THANKS JEWEL 12 I KNOW YOU ALWAYS HELPING BUT I GUESS THIS ONE IS TOO MUCH FOR YOU.
You bet. My brain just exploded.

As others have said, the only option that can produce results at this point, is an Infopass. I think calling the 1800 number is useless - it is useless even for simple questions, so I wouldn't expect any help from them in a complicated situation like that.

heretic the time for my interview wasn't computerized it was written with a pen big and bold.said june 16 2008 date for stoke interview but everything else was computerized thanks for reading my post

another one of my friend got denied in first interview and was appointed about 14 months later. they were so upset and asked their lawyer to talk to immigration. luckily the lawyer was able to reduce the time frame to 3 months, and now they got approved.

Just a little...

heretic the time for my interview wasn't computerized it was written with a pen big and bold.said june 16 2008 date for stoke interview but everything else was computerized thanks for reading my post

Nit,

Sorry to hear about your situation. Couple of questions: How long have you been married to your spouse? What evidence did you take to the interview?

From reading your post, it seems as you intend to seek advise of counsel, which would be appropriated, but I have few ideas. Attempt to make an info pass with your USCIS DO. In addition to the info pass, write a letter to the Director of DO and Service Center. If possible, write two letters a month and found out what is happening with your petition...:(

If push comes to shove, then involve your US rep in Congress and Senator in your state. Your US spouse should be putting fire on these people on your behalf, because at times USCIS tend to mistreat immigrants, but when it comes to American citizens, fear of being exposed and sued tend to raise the stakes.:rolleyes:

Before spending money on an attorney, attempt to resolve this matter through your own initiative. If I were in your shoes, I would show up for the interview in June 2007, and see if this interview is indeed in 2008. USCIS has a duty to resolve these matters within reasonable time frame, without causing undue stress and inconvenience to an immigrant. So, put more heat on them... :mad:

Nit,

Sorry to hear about your situation. Couple of questions: How long have you been married to your spouse? What evidence did you take to the interview?

From reading your post, it seems as you intend to seek advise of counsel, which would be appropriated, but I have few ideas. Attempt to make an info pass with your USCIS DO. In addition to the info pass, write a letter to the Director of DO and Service Center. If possible, write two letters a month and found out what is happening with your petition...:(

If push comes to shove, then involve your US rep in Congress and Senator in your state. Your US spouse should be putting fire on these people on your behalf, because at times USCIS tend to mistreat immigrants, but when it comes to American citizens, fear of being exposed and sued tend to raise the stakes.:rolleyes:

Before spending money on an attorney, attempt to resolve this matter through your own initiative. If I were in your shoes, I would show up for the interview in June 2007, and see if this interview is indeed in 2008. USCIS has a duty to resolve these matters within reasonable time frame, without causing undue stress and inconvenience to an immigrant. So, put more heat on them... :mad:

WE GOT MARRIED MARCH 2006 THE EVIDENCE I TOOK WITH ME IS JOINT ACCOUNT LIGHT BILL PHONE BILL AND LEASE ALSO SOME PICAND I.O SAID IF THATS ALL THE PIC I GOT I SAID YES.I DON'T THINK HE MADE A MISTAKE WITH MY NEXT INTERVIEW FOR JUNE 2008 BECAUSE IT WAS HAND WRITTEN,BUT EVERYTHING ELSE WAS COMPUTERIZED.I DON'T REALLY READ POST THAT OFTEN BECAUSE I'M A LITTLE CONFUSE RIGHT NOW .DON'T KNOW WHATS GOING ON WITH MY CASE.MAYBE HE GAVE ME MORE TIME TO GATHER UP MORE EVIDENCE BECAUSE I TOLD HIM THAT I JUST GOT MY SSN.BUT ANYTHING FURTHER I WILL KEEP YOU POSTED AL SOUTHNER THANKS FOR LOOKING OUT FOR ME